Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (64770 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
p2015:
NO WONDER 70 YEARS OLD MEN REFUSED TO RETIRED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T GIVE WAY TO SUCH STUPID YOUTHS WITH NO SENSE.
SINCE YESTERADY,ABLE BODY MEN KEPT VIGIL ON A MATTER THAT CONCERNS TWO WEALTHY AND POPULAR PEOPLE WHO MADE MONEY EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THESE BROUHAHA BUT TRUST NAIRALANDS YOUTHS,JOBLESS AND SENSELESS.

YOU THINK CONTINUALLY ABUSING LINDA WILL CHANGE YOUR SITUATION? AFTER YOU LOGOUT,YOU WILL GO QUEUE FOR FUEL AND CHARGE YOUR PHONE FOR 100 NAIRA grin WHILE LINDA WILL RELAX IN HER MANSION WATCHING LIP SYNC DRINKING RED WINE AND MAKING MONEY FOR EVERY CLICK ON HER BLOG. wink

THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY IS ASTONISHING EVEN SOME CHEAP GIRLS THAT WILL SLEEP WITH A GOAT FOR 10K STILL DEY FOLLOW ABUSE THEIR FELLOW WOMAN.IDIOT$.
Did you say 10k? Abeg change am to 3k. The truth is that most of those girls are whores,they derive joy at the thought of successful women being classified as LovePeddler with them. They are the ones that will be singing it to console themselves. I don't normally use that word on fellow woman but just made the exception.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by lastpage: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
amokeme:
cheesy
I'm sure she will genderlise this picture again,
"the commissioner of police didn't do anything because I'm a women" cheesy cheesy

You are just too wicked! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Linda don hear "wehn" for this one!

I am still wondering how she intends to destroy the guy's career, as she promised?
May that is just a "threat"a s well. undecided undecided

Foolish, menopause-confused old hag! angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Spanner4(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fabrolistic:

just like those your imbecilic sisters' i guess?
Ijot!
ozu nwuru anwu!

Mod pls do the needful and ban me. I care not.

Fabrolistic, I understand how u feel and I am not happy wen I read derogatory words rendered to women. Pls guys am pleading,may we desist from such demeaning words used against women coz they are also valued before God and in God's eyes no one is more special than Anoda.

U can bash me if u like
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by lastpage: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Philpham:

U reason with ur back side , if u had the common sense to reason u would have read this http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html#more instead of coming here to tlk trash that wiz kid won. Wiz kid must have learnt his lesson from this incident that u do not threaten people out of stupidity. He is immature and uncouth. LInda put him in his place and dragged him to the police to teach him basics lessons of life.
Mind you he has recieved a caution on his file and that's a criminal record for him. If he travels abroad and he is demanded to fill I n a questionnaire about his criminal records, he must always write this in the form, and any criminal check run on him, this criminal case of threat with violence must show. Too sad he is running ruining his career with crime.
I am happy LInda pursued this and got that illiterate wiz kid and his lawyer to beg. Next time wiz kid will not utter rubbish against anyone unless he will be Chris browned.

I was beginning to think you are intelligent UNTIL l saw the bolded!

You dont "drag someone to the Police Station" to teach them a lesson! C'mmon, dont reason with your "backside"! grin grin

Now, get some "free education"...courtesy of "Whiz-Daddy"!
tongue

1.) "Police Invitation" is a NORMAL thing, when somebody makes a report. It is just to "hear", from the other persons's mouth".

2.) Honouring such invitation shows you are a "law-abiding" citizen, which is what Whizkid has done.

3.) Even if a Crime is committed or established to have been committed, you should know that the matter will only be charged to court, by the Police.
That is where the action of the Police ends. At that point, the accused is STILL INNOCENT

4.) Until a Competent Judge, in a "Competent Court of Law" pronounces that the accused is GUILTY of the said, he still remains INNOCENT!

It is after step 4, that a "criminal record" will be made in a file, for the accused.

Apparently, Whizkid just fulfilled Step 1 ONLY..... and you are writing "lubbish" that he has a Criminal record?

Are you naturally this D@ft ..... or this is just as a result of the hot weather? angry angry
Either-way, please stop yearning such ignorance on Nairaland.
Small children might be reading. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I visited the link you posted wherein Linda wrote that Whizkid had tendered a "letter of Apology" but alas, she cant produce the same letter of apology, written by Whizkid.
She claimed Whizkid has been begging her since Friday, yet no single audio of such "begging"!
Th eold Hag even removed all comments that were not "praising her' and left only the cordial ones! shocked shocked
Chai, this Linda can Lie, ehn?
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Fabrolistic: 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Spanner4:

Fabrolistic, I understand how u feel and I am not happy wen I read derogatory words rendered to women. Pls guys am pleading,may we desist from such demeaning words used against women coz they are also valued before God and in God's eyes no one is more special than Anoda.

U can bash me if u like
those guys are just not it. Imagine what one w'ld type with his two hands, and you will tell me he's normal? No, i refuse to concur.
Looking back he has mother, sister(s) and possibly a wife.

Well, am not even bordered about him using the word that much, but using it on a public forum filled with minors. And seun and co have turned a blind eye as it trends.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by bebe2(f): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:

Very good. Madam please tell your children to pick Jesus Christ as their role model. That is the only way to avoid disappointment. Humans are fallible. So when you see a human who is looking all perfect, don' t get carried away because he/she is human and can disappoint at any time.

Yea ideally so,

But the reality is different, some youths here can sing most of wizkid's song without forgetting a word but they can recite a single chapter from the book of psalms.

Point is , it's more enticing to follow Wat u see daily than a man that was said to have live 2000 years ago.

We are all role model on impressionable minds around us, as such should think and act right.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by lastpage: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
p2015:
NO WONDER 70 YEARS OLD MEN REFUSED TO RETIRED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T GIVE WAY TO SUCH STUPID YOUTHS WITH NO SENSE.
SINCE YESTERADY,ABLE BODY MEN KEPT VIGIL ON A MATTER THAT CONCERNS TWO WEALTHY AND POPULAR PEOPLE WHO MADE MONEY EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THESE BROUHAHA BUT TRUST NAIRALANDS YOUTHS,JOBLESS AND SENSELESS.

YOU THINK CONTINUALLY ABUSING LINDA WILL CHANGE YOUR SITUATION? AFTER YOU LOGOUT,YOU WILL GO QUEUE FOR FUEL AND CHARGE YOUR PHONE FOR 100 NAIRA grin WHILE LINDA WILL RELAX IN HER MANSION WATCHING LIP SYNC DRINKING RED WINE AND MAKING MONEY FOR EVERY CLICK ON HER BLOG. wink

THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY IS ASTONISHING EVEN SOME CHEAP GIRLS THAT WILL SLEEP WITH A GOAT FOR 10K STILL DEY FOLLOW ABUSE THEIR FELLOW WOMAN.IDIOT$.

You are even worse than those you are trying to criticize! Just read the "lubbish" you typed up there angry angry

Talk of KETTLE saying the POT is Black!
grin grin undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Dynamite02: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
ShugaAnnie:
na thesame train carry all of them.. I no support any of them... Make we Sha see who laugh lasts.
Linda is laughing last because wizkid signed an undertaken

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Spanner4(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fabrolistic:

those guys are just not it. Imagine what one w'ld type with his two hands, and you will tell me he's normal? No, i refuse to concur.
Looking back he has mother, sister(s) and possibly a wife.

Well, am not even bordered about him using the word that much, but using it on a public forum filled with minors. And seun and co have turned a blind eye as it trends.

Women have been relegated by men since time immemorial and It saddens me when I see how women are treated by men folks which involves violence against women, using demeaning words on them, and depriving them of certain rights which they are entitled to.

Its high time we left such attitude and show some respect to the women folks.

I wish to respect women because I have a wonderful mother and sisters and will not tolerate any sort of ridicule or derogatory words used on any of them
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dynamite02:

Linda is laughing last because wizkid signed an undertaken

Provide the undertaking and let's see. You can as well take it to zenith bank to collect cash.

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Dynamite02: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:

Provide the undertaking and let's see. You can as well take it to zenith bank to collect cash.
Hehehe
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by mubitechnology: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is what you get when you turn gossip to business ,
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ever since I lost my job two months ago this beef has been the only thing making me eager to see the next day. God punish anybody against it. I want to see how far both opponents are willing to take things.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by JUHABACH: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
I shudder at the level of stupidiity on this thread.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Afrobasic(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2016
goodvision12:
This kind of thing can never happen in an advanced civil society.Na only for naija i know sey police dey worship celeb.This police otondo fall my hand.Those of yu crucifying linda should let her be.Why would wizkid threaten to beat a woman?You dare not try that in the western world.Nigeria is a country where anything goes.I pity for the women folks who are even in support of wizkid behaviour.

Naija this, Naija that. Bla... Bla... Bla

Why would a woman threaten to end a man's career in the first place?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by JUHABACH: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2016
the funny thing is that this so called beef should not even hae occured.
all wizkid had to do was simply disprove linda's assertion of his eviction with facts. yet he immediately resorted to insults, while failing to even deny the story posted. what made him so angry in the first place ?
not trying to take sides, but its quite clear that wizkid f**ked up.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2016
lastpage:

I was beginning to think you are intelligent UNTIL l saw the bolded!

You dont "drag someone to the Police Station" to teach them a lesson! C'mmon, dont reason with your "backside"! grin grin

Now, get some "free education"...courtesy of "Whiz-Daddy"!
tongue

1.) "Police Invitation" is a NORMAL thing, when somebody makes a report. It is just to "hear", from the other persons's mouth".

2.) Honouring such invitation shows you are a "law-abiding" citizen, which is what Whizkid has done.

3.) Even if a Crime is committed or established to have been committed, you should know that the matter will only be charged to court, by the Police.
That is where the action of the Police ends. At that point, the accused is STILL INNOCENT

4.) Until a Competent Judge, in a "Competent Court of Law" pronounces that the accused is GUILTY of the said, he still remains INNOCENT!

It is after step 4, that a "criminal record" will be made in a file, for the accused.

Apparently, Whizkid just fulfilled Step 1 ONLY..... and you are writing "lubbish" that he has a Criminal record?

Are you naturally this D@ft ..... or this is just as a result of the hot weather? angry angry
Either-way, please stop yearning such ignorance on Nairaland.
Small children might be reading. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I visited the link you posted wherein Linda wrote that Whizkid had tendered a "letter of Apology" but alas, she cant produce the same letter of apology, written by Whizkid.
She claimed Whizkid has been begging her since Friday, yet no single audio of such "begging"!
Th eold Hag even removed all comments that were not "praising her' and left only the cordial ones! shocked shocked
Chai, this Linda can Lie, ehn?
grin grin

I can see you are one of those 16 year old boys still living with their parents and borrow money from their sister to load their phone and rant nonsense on NL, any way for those of us who are blessed with good societal exposure and intelligence let me educate your immature brain.
If u read what Linda Ikeji posted on her blog, she says a file has been opened for that fo.ool and he has been cautioned, which also translates as a warning.
If you are in UK and you are looking for a job, whenever a CRB check is run on you, it will will always come back that that person has been cautioned for acts of threats of violence which is what that wiz kid was charged with.
This could prevent him from getting jobs , which he is too dumb to get anyway, and can also affect his international travels. As it stands now, wiz kid now has a record with the police and the law for violence officially and it can never be erased forever.
His bastard children will still grow up to read that their father has a violent record with the police.
With this record , if wiz kid ever coughs up any nonsence again, he will be will charged with a grievous crime and could go to jail.
Linda has put him in his place.
So now essentially Linda can write anything about him and he will not cough anything out, his hands are tied. So long as Linda has the facts to what she posts about him she is covered. So when wiz kid starts showing off with borrowed cars on IG or showing off with other peoples houses or watches, she can post it, there is nothing that stunted boy will do.
A lesson for you and for other small boys on this NL.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by kingarizona1(m): 2:13am On Apr 19, 2016
onyi4edu:
Police is a rich man's friend not a poor man's friend grin

I feel like giving you one Bottle ORiJiN! grin

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Odunakinn(f): 3:10am On Apr 19, 2016
Aunty linda talk say na she no jst won snap with them ooo,say because she no want drama....still wondering what drama can be more than her hypocrisy anyway.....less I forgt,wiz and his lawyers had been begging honourable anty linda since last friday ooooo no be me talk am ooo...na anty linda herself talk am
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Odunakinn(f): 3:36am On Apr 19, 2016
I can see you are one of those 16 year old boys still living with their parents and borrow money from their sister to load their phone and rant nonsense on NL, any way for those of us who are blessed with good societal exposure and intelligence let me educate your immature brain.
If u read what Linda Ikeji posted on her blog, she says a file has been opened for that fo.ool and he has been cautioned, which also translates as a warning.
If you are in UK and you are looking for a job, whenever a CRB check is run on you, it will will always come back that that person has been cautioned for acts of threats of violence which is what that wiz kid was charged with.
This could prevent him from getting jobs , which he is too dumb to get anyway, and can also affect his international travels. As it stands now, wiz kid now has a record with the police and the law for violence officially and it can never be erased forever.
His bastard children will still grow up to read that their father has a violent record with the police.
With this record , if wiz kid ever coughs up any nonsence again, he will be will charged with a grievous crime and could go to jail.
So now essentially Linda can write anything about him and he will not cough anything out, his hands are tied. So long as Linda has the facts to what she posts about him she is covered. So when wiz kid starts showing off with borrowed cars on IG or showing off with other peoples houses or watches, she can post it, there is nothing that stunted boy will do.
A leson for you and for other small boys on
this NL.
I am sure u were there and u saw the undertaken!
Then this ur if ever wizkid is looking for job and UK story ehn......dt guy can employ all ur family and feedd u all confidently u know,what fake undertaken are u even talking abt....

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by SmartMugu: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2016
sheedy407:
As d commissioner don snap with Super Star Wizkid,na #Godwin

His children will take this picture to school tomorrow to show their friends.

Linda just wasted her time Dou.
Bro, u harsh o. Lol at "his children taking the picture to school tomorrow"
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by christopher123(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2016
After reading all the post

I give up on ouour sense of morality

A small boy threatened and dissed a lady and people are saying these
I spit on our sensibilities
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by christopher123(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2016
Odunakinn:

this NL.
Then this ur if ever wizkid is looking for job and UK story ehn......dt guy can employ all ur family and feedd u all confidently u know,what fake undertaken are u even talking abt....

The only sensible post here

Too much kids here
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Dynamite02: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2016
christopher123:
After reading all the post

I give up on ouour sense of morality

A small boy threatened and dissed a lady and people are saying these
I spit on our sensibilities

Just imagine the rubbish we see today because of civilisation or what, even if an older one insults a younger one, he has no right to clap back but summon her to the appropriate quarters and if he dares sound saucy while trying to express himself they'll hush him and sometimes with a sound slap.

She has done the right thing by reporting the matter and making him sign an undertaking,which is now binding on him.....so kids can keep ranting, it won't change the filled document.

Someone was asking me to present the signed undertaking...***smh***...wetin person nor go see for this our country. He nor know road to commissioner office?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by lastpage: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
Odunakinn:

You can see l did not even bother to reply the imbe@ile! undecided
All she said is a reflection of having lost the plot! Rantings from a deluded and famished Brain! grin

*Produce Audio recording of Whizkid BEGGING? None
*Produce Black & white paper of Whizkid UNDERTAKING? None
*Produce evidence of Whizkid CRIMINAL RECORD? None
*Show me Handcuffs on his hand, to prove an ARREST was made? None

Yet, these noise makers are all over the place trying to make themselves happy over a Botched Coup!
grin grin

I am all for RESPECT of EVERY HUMAN (Male of Female) but it is only peeps without anything to show, that result to GENDER SENTIMENTS, to pursue their arguments.

We all have Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, e.t.c who are of the FEMALE Gender, so we have no choice than to respect Women
But we also have Fathers, Brothers, Uncles, e.t.c who are of the MALE Gender as well, so we all ask everyone to be "Balanced" in their Criticism of the male gender and respect Men as well.

Any "frustrated female" should not input GENDER into their defence or try to INCITE one GENDER against a "single person" you have a beef with.

I repeat, Linda should be ashamed of her arrogance and over-bloated ego.

I am waiting for the day she would "end Whizkid's Career", as she said.... like "Gossiping and Running people Down" is also a career!

Now, lets move on to better things joor, now that Linda has found out that she cant just be bragging on her Blog, all for nothing! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2016
Odunakinn:

this NL.

People like you should be banished from womanhood, I do not usually attack women but it is very shameful and even more shameful from your comment that u join hands with irresponsible immature teenage boys on NL to bring down ur fellow woman. A woman that has added so much to the lives of young women through her foundation to prevent them from the oppression of men. That fo.ool called wiz kid goes around flaunting borrowed wealth and u are here talking in favour of a male prostitute like him that has nothing good to offer anybody that cares to listen to him.
It's people like you that their husbands beat to death and yet they claim its love and keep their mouth shut.
Men are monsters, if u walk with them they will pull u down and destroy u. Grow up and be independent and all other good things in life will follow.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by TheVictorious(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2016
LOOOL True
onyi4edu:
Police is a rich man's friend not a poor man's friend grin
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2016
amokeme:
cheesy
I'm sure she will genderlise this picture again,
"the commissioner of police didn't do anything because I'm a women" cheesy cheesy

Hahaha grin Jah bless you for this jare.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by alobright17(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

It's nor about linda , it's about how senseless wizkid is?

He is a role model to a lot of people, and shud watch Wat he says becos his words can incite others to cause grievous harm.

and Linda is a rope Model abi?
she go on slandering people in the name of blogging
she ask for all the insults on her
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
banmee:

I understand where you are coming from. Because of your circumstance, you are ignorant. You don't know how normal people in normal societies do things. I will attempt to explain. God help me.

1. People should not go around threatening other citizens. In normal societies, you could be sued for millions.

2. The police commissioner should not have taken that photograph with wizked. It gives the impression he is partial, hence the reason NL's are making fun of Linda.

3 Nairalanders are making fun of Linda for using the law to solve a problem. How is that normal to you? The jungle justice mentality and poverty has completely evaporated any form of coherent thought in your lives.

4. Before you respond, try and formulate some sort of rational argument. Nairalanders argue off point just to further their case.

Impress me.

I thought i was the only one who reasons like these, glad to see you also do, the lot of them argue in the most senseless and most silly of manners, some one reports a verbal abusive person she get insults and more, some one calls her smelly pussy and old and all sorts and he gets praises and more, i would have expected reasonable points to go with the arguments but nothings.....

Nairalanders stop embarrassing the site and the country with the way you guys think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
99billiondollar:
After all wizkid apologies to Linda , he still have guts to post pics , so that linda will look like the fool here , he's deceiving so many people with this pics

i dont really blame wizkid tho, i blame all the gullible minds here, all the hundreds of people supporting him, showing off their low iq and daftness, so it's cool for him to call her all sorts of names and claim she slept with this and that but it's not ok for her to reply in her own way... Nigerians sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / See The Top 10 Richest Musician In Nigeria And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.