Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (64737 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
bolesco:
why is all of u blaming linda i beg fear god now aba.sis linda may god find u a suitable husbad dont mind some yeye people on nairaland mteww

God doesn't give witches husband. Don't you go to church? God has no business with evil ppl.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by grandstar(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
janellemonae:

Too late. They have already started bullying her and will continue. Maybe she will carry all of them to police. Funny. She didn't play this smart at all. This pic just made it worse and DTS why wizkid took it and posted it.

Then she treat stupid bullies the best way: just ignore them! Useless trash!

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Deepfreezer(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
saltoftheearth:
After reading her latest post here http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html. I have come to some conclusions.
you have an overbloated ego Linda. And you just can't help but fan your embers of pride with all these letters. we have read. You are the great and kind heart/ forgiving Linda who pardoned wizkid. We haf hear u. You said you did not want to proceed with the case. What case? You have lost so much goodwill and love from many who have now seen through your facade.

Peace Miss Linda.
the bittch said wizzy has been apologizing to her since Friday. ahaahahahahh. who is she deceiving.? Linda ikeji has shown her true color so childish and foolish. tendering apology is the last thing wizkid will do.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by banmee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:

What were you expecting the commissioner to do like your evil Aunty? To lock him up? You can take the case up if you are not satisfied. Just hope the give away you get would be enough for transportation.

I understand where you are coming from. Because of your circumstance, you are ignorant. You don't know how normal people in normal societies do things. I will attempt to explain. God help me.

1. People should not go around threatening other citizens. In normal societies, you could be sued for millions.

2. The police commissioner should not have taken that photograph with wizked. It gives the impression he is partial, hence the reason NL's are making fun of Linda.

3 Nairalanders are making fun of Linda for using the law to solve a problem. How is that normal to you? The jungle justice mentality and poverty has completely evaporated any form of coherent thought in your lives.

4. Before you respond, try and formulate some sort of rational argument. Nairalanders argue off point just to further their case.

Impress me.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by kenex4ever(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
saltoftheearth:
After reading her latest post here http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html. I have come to some conclusions.
you have an overbloated ego Linda. And you just can't help but fan your embers of pride with all these letters. we have read. You are the great and kind heart/ forgiving Linda who pardoned wizkid. We haf hear u. You said you did not want to proceed with the case. What case? You have lost so much goodwill and love from many who have now seen through your facade.

Peace Miss Linda.
u probably have this deep hate for d lady. Ur wet dream bf, wizkid has apologised but u are here still finding fault.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by goldbim(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks for the clarification.
How do you think we will get it right someday?
What can we do to take us there?
it begins from the top ..if our system is well cleansed then maybe people'l start taking NPF seriously..
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
notoriousbabe:
for where? Linda na person?na laff dem laff am for office
lol
meanwhile miss Linda don write a whole book on the matter
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by pamdaniel(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
men are always men, whether police matter or God matter we have our way of reasoning issues...
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by bebe2(f): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
alobright17:

Beware of him for what offense?are you from Jupiter?or na for your madam store Linda bought those bags?

grin grin

It's nor about linda , it's about how senseless wizkid is?

He is a role model to a lot of people, and shud watch Wat he says becos his words can incite others to cause grievous harm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Kherry: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dat commissioner b lyk diz is my chance to av a shot wit diz super star....................anuty linda take heart..
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by darlenese(f): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
godwinkessi:

I love Yoruba language, very sweet and funny, I always laugh to the jokes without even knowing the meaning, pls what is "Egbon"

LOL, I love it too, but I'm not Yoruba, I think Egbon means big bro grin

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by aalangel(f): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is stupid!!!!!!! So anybody that goes for questioning ends up snapping with the commissioner??

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
After all wizkid apologies to Linda , he still have guts to post pics , so that linda will look like the fool here , he's deceiving so many people with this pics

3 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Deepfreezer(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

I understand where you are coming from. Because of your circumstance, you are ignorant. You don't know how normal people in normal societies do things. I will attempt to explain. God help me.

1. People should not go around threatening other citizens. In normal societies, you could be sued for millions.

2. The police commissioner should not have taken that photograph with wizked. It gives the impression he is partial, hence the reason NL's are making fun of Linda.

3 Nairalanders are making fun of Linda for using the law to solve a problem. How is that normal to you? The jungle justice mentality and poverty has completely evaporated any form of coherent thought in your lives.

4. Before you respond, try and formulate some sort of rational argument. Nairalander argue off point just to further their case.

Impress me.
Mr shut up. Linda ikeji will got to court this year and get tired. all the celebrities she lied against and spread false rumour about their personal lives will soon Sue her for false stories she published on them.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by munchi(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Booyakasha:
Linda ikeji is single old lady

Linda ikeji writes about other people's personal life unfairly

Linda ikeji destroys homes and relationships with her blog

Linda ikeji is a liar, she pretends to support woman right when all her mates are with their husbands

Linda ikeji is fake, she buys fake stuff or flaunt her ONLY achievement (her mansion) and post them online to feel good about herself when in reality she does not have any man who will love her for who she is but to gold dig her

Linda ikeji is poor spiritually, she hates God, she does not talk about anything Godly, she might be illuminati bro?

Linda ikeji has a smelly (insert word here)

Linda ikeji is 89% lesbian (she never gives or empower boys/men/children monetarily on her blog she only talks feminist every time and gives money to same sex)

Linda ikeji is Opinionated

Linda ikeji hates nairaľand and it's users she does not want us at nairaland to grow

Linda ikeji is always bitter she fears she won't have a child

Linda ikeji is in a secret cult

PLEASE GIRLS DON'T BE LIKE LINDA IKEJI

grin grin
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by banmee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Mr shut up. Linda ikeji will got to court this year and get tired. all the celebrities she lied against and spread false rumour about their personal lives will soon Sue her for false stories she published on them.

I said;

banmee:

4. Before you respond, try and formulate some sort of rational argument. Nairalanders argue off point just to further their case.

Impress me.

And you have not disappointed me. grin

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
I shudder at the level of stupidiity on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by EmekaBlue(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
chai...c respect frm police commi...imagine say na poor guy
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by UIA04(f): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
Booyakasha:
Linda ikeji is single old lady

Linda ikeji writes about other people's personal life unfairly

Linda ikeji destroys homes and relationships with her blog

Linda ikeji is a liar, she pretends to support woman right when all her mates are with their husbands

Linda ikeji is fake, she buys fake stuff or flaunt her ONLY achievement (her mansion) and post them online to feel good about herself when in reality she does not have any man who will love her for who she is but to gold dig her

Linda ikeji is poor spiritually, she hates God, she does not talk about anything Godly, she might be illuminati bro?

Linda ikeji has a smelly (insert word here)

Linda ikeji is 89% lesbian (she never gives or empower boys/men/children monetarily on her blog she only talks feminist every time and gives money to same sex)

Linda ikeji is Opinionated

Linda ikeji hates nairaľand and it's users she does not want us at nairaland to grow

Linda ikeji is always bitter she fears she won't have a child

Linda ikeji is in a secret cult

PLEASE GIRLS DON'T BE LIKE LINDA IKEJI

grin grin
Wow so much jealousy

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda should have just shut up about how wizkid will not threaten or harm any other woman, that's just not necessary.

If you say you've let go, then let it go.

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by smiliyB(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
There must be smtin wrong with u upstair,try take ur drug.okay :PThere must be smtin wrong with u upstair,try take ur drug.okay ....I love Linda ikeji...go hug wet transformer

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by ekene2000(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Y ur guys dislike linda like, well nne we love u
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Only Nigerians will read and attach nonsense meanings to everything, pictures get taken all the time, especially when celebrities are involved, it was supposed to be a peace signing agreement for feck's sakes.

Linda was just being a little petty when she said she didn't want drama, but do I even blame her? Nigerians too reason one kain.

5 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by anonimi: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
it begins from the top ..if our system is well cleansed then maybe people'l start taking NPF seriously..

I thought that those at the top used to be at the bottom earlier, not so?
I don't think that the "civilised" places we refer to- US, Canada, UK etc- got there by the people WAITING for those at the top to change.
No.
They PRESSURED them continuously to change.
Below is an extract on the struggle of US women to have the right to vote, which they eventually had nationally only in 1920 i.e. less than 100 years ago.

In 1916 Alice Paul formed the National Woman's Party (NWP), a militant group focused on the passage of a national suffrage amendment. Over 200 NWP supporters, the Silent Sentinels, were arrested in 1917 while picketing the White House, some of whom went on hunger strike and endured forced feeding after being sent to prison. Under the leadership of Carrie Chapman Catt, the two-million-member NAWSA also made a national suffrage amendment its top priority. After a hard-fought series of votes in the U.S. Congress and in state legislatures, the Nineteenth Amendment became part of the U.S. Constitution on August 26, 1920. It states, "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."

More from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_suffrage_in_the_United_States

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by igwedaboss(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
idupaul:
Small boy with big grace..
This your statement just summed up wizkid's life. The grace on him no be here.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by ChoCandyDiamond(f): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
joborskill:
undecided Aunty Smelly pusssy will not like this. For her yeye mind while typing her long epistle for her gullible minions, the commisioner will order his boys to beat wizkid and lock him up. She forgot say police na rich man friend grin Linda just made a fool of herself by making this guy win more fans with her useless police report. I expect her to go to Abuja next to report to General Buratai as commissioner no gree kill wizkid for her and her gender equality zombies undecided. Shameless Husbandless old hag.

"Linda is so poor that all she has is money" a quote for the wise undecided
Your hatred for your fellow human being is too much!!!,it will consume you one day!

3 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
banmee:

Impress me.

You can go to the normal society and live there. Ppl will continue to mke fun of linda and there is nothing you, Linda and entire poverty stricken LIB pigs who beg her for money can do.

Go to the police commissioner's office and tell him what he should have done since you are more intelligent than he is.

Some funny idi..ots just come here and act like they know all. There are no normal societies anywhere. You want a normal society, eat poison, die and go to oblivion.

5 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by goldbim(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
anonimi:

I thought that those at the top used to be at the bottom earlier, not so?
I don't think that the "civilised" places we refer to- US, Canada, UK etc- got there by the people WAITING for those at the top to change.
No.
They PRESSURED them continuously to change.
Below is an extract on the struggle of US women to have the right to vote, which they eventually had nationally only in 1920 i.e. less than 100 years ago.

nice!so enlightening! But is it in a country where we are still dragging gender equality.*let me keep observing,biko* smiley.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

It's nor about linda , it's about how senseless wizkid is?

He is a role model to a lot of people, and shud watch Wat he says becos his words can incite others to cause grievous harm.

He did not beg anybody to take him as a role model. He is just human and has feelings like every other humans. He can get angry and be happy as well. If you want a role model, Jesus Christ or Mohammad is the perfect role model for anybody. You can't be like any of this ppl, then be your own role model

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
Deepfreezer:
the bittch said wizzy has been apologizing to her since Friday. ahaahahahahh. who is she deceiving.? Linda ikeji has shown her true color so childish and foolish. tendering apology is the last thing wizkid will do.

I read that too... Her epistle just exposed who she really is, begging since friday ( can you imagine the nonsense ) , even went to the extent of saying that Wizkid will never threaten any lady again lol.... i wonder what kind of Man would love to marry such a woman ...
Well, Karma is b*tch and its only a matter of time before something crazy happens.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
To think that people are laughing because they think wizkid is more connected than Linda, therefore can get away with threatening to beat her up, is beyond saddening.

Just how will Nigeria become better? How?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.