Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite (64739 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by bebe2(f): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:

He did not beg anybody to take him as a role model. He is just human and has feelings like every other humans. He can get angry and be happy as well. If you want a role model, Jesus Christ or Mohammad is the perfect role model for anybody. You can't be like any of this ppl, then be your own role model

Me ke? Am an old woman oo, am set in my ways. Name my children I dey advice now.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by banmee(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

You can go to the normal society and live there. Ppl will continue to mke fun of linda and there is nothing you, Linda and entire poverty stricken LIB pigs who beg her for money can do.

Go to the police commissioner's office and tell him what he should have done since you are more intelligent than he is.

Some funny idi..ots just come here and act like they know all. There are no normal societies anywhere. You want a normal society, eat poison, die and go to oblivion.

And that is why you will continue to live in bondage as a people. Not with this noholdsbarred, anything goes, winner takes all, jungle justice, phuck the law mentality. Your thought process is no better than that of a hyena. I really, really pity you. You would not know a normal society even if it came over and sat on your head. Why? Because you've never experienced it so it is impossible. All you know is to destroy one way or the other. What a people.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by compujyde: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
Reading how all the ladies here are insulting Linda and all the guys calling smelly P.... it's quite interesting tho..... smhead in the end, expecting some intelligent comments on this but i just remembered i am still i Nigeria...
My brother, I just weak.

3 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by anonimi: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
goldbim:
nice!so enlightening! But is it in a country where we are still dragging gender equality.*let me keep observing,biko* smiley.

I give up on you................for now grin grin

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
willibounce1:
The evil Linda won't be happy with this at all.

First she reported Wizkid to the police with the intention of getting him into trouble. When she sensed nothing was really happening, she came out with her dumb reason for reporting to police and painting the story with violence against women so as to gain support. She went further in her mad and evil story telling us how Wizkid would have lost his endorsement if we were in another country.

Her real intention is for wizkid to lose some of his endorsement. That is why she keeps doing everything possible to gain attention on this issue, yet she pretends and claims to wish him well. She is hoping some women in high places will come out to support her but she ain't getting money of that cos every intelligent person can sensee what her real intentions are. I know she won't stop trying to get him to lose his endorsement but it won't work.

I am expecting her to come up with another crappy story. She thinks she can buy everybody with stupid 10 and 20k give away. Only jobless and wretched goats go on her blog begging her for money like pigs.

Please guys be careful not marry a cunning woman like Linda and young ladies use your brain and don't emulate her evil and pretentious ways.

I can see Linda and her evil clique plotting their next move... But them must fail and fall yakata like jumia sales...

U reason with ur back side , if u had the common sense to reason u would have read this http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html#more instead of coming here to tlk trash that wiz kid won. Wiz kid must have learnt his lesson from this incident that u do not threaten people out of stupidity. He is immature and uncouth. LInda put him in his place and dragged him to the police to teach him basics lessons of life.
Mind you he has recieved a caution on his file and that's a criminal record for him. If he travels abroad and he is demanded to fill I n a questionnaire about his criminal records, he must always write this in the form, and any criminal check run on him, this criminal case of threat with violence must show. Too sad he is running his career with crime.
I am happy LInda pursued this and got that illiterate wiz kid and his lawyer to beg. Next time wiz kid will not utter rubbish against anyone unless he will be Chris browned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by p2015: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
NO WONDER 70 YEARS OLD MEN REFUSED TO RETIRED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T GIVE WAY TO SUCH STUPID YOUTHS WITH NO SENSE.
SINCE YESTERADY,ABLE BODY MEN KEPT VIGIL ON A MATTER THAT CONCERNS TWO WEALTHY AND POPULAR PEOPLE WHO MADE MONEY EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THESE BROUHAHA BUT TRUST NAIRALANDS YOUTHS,JOBLESS AND SENSELESS.

YOU THINK CONTINUALLY ABUSING LINDA WILL CHANGE YOUR SITUATION? AFTER YOU LOGOUT,YOU WILL GO QUEUE FOR FUEL AND CHARGE YOUR PHONE FOR 100 NAIRA grin WHILE LINDA WILL RELAX IN HER MANSION WATCHING LIP SYNC DRINKING RED WINE AND MAKING MONEY FOR EVERY CLICK ON HER BLOG. wink

THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY IS ASTONISHING EVEN SOME CHEAP GIRLS THAT WILL SLEEP WITH A GOAT FOR 10K STILL DEY FOLLOW ABUSE THEIR FELLOW WOMAN.IDIOT$.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by goodvision12(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
This kind of thing can never happen in an advanced civil society.Na only for naija i know sey police dey worship celeb.This police otondo fall my hand.Those of yu crucifying linda should let her be.Why would wizkid threaten to beat a woman?You dare not try that in the western world.Nigeria is a country where anything goes.I pity for the women folks who are even in support of wizkid behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by rolayemi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol

I no fit laf abeg
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Philpham:

U reason with ur back side , if u had the common sense to reason u would have read this http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html#more instead of coming here to tlk trash that wiz kid won. Wiz kid must have learnt his lesson from this incident that u do not threaten people out of stupidity. He is immature and uncouth. LInda put him in his place and dragged him to the police to teach him basics lessons of life.
Mind you he has recieved a caution on his file and that's a criminal record for him. If he travels abroad and he is demanded to fill I n a questionnaire about his criminal records, he must always write this in the form, and any criminal check run on him, this criminal case of threat with violence must show. Too sad he is running his career with crime.
I am happy LInda pursued this and got that illiterate wiz kid and his lawyer to beg. Next time wiz kid will not utter rubbish against anyone unless he will be Chris browned.
Do they know that one? I read the comments and I shiver, Tufiakwa!
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by prinsam30: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And seriously how would she look if she did that? i know you would all insult her the more, this is kinda expected, wizkid took a pic with the commissioner; big deal, it's not a crime for an artist to request a pic taken with anyone in authority now or is it?

that's my point, she didn't, how can we be so sure that she even met with the CP, she can make her request known by sending someone or better still put a call through to the office of the CP, buh the reverse is the case.

am I still missing something here?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by doskie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
sheedy407:
As d commissioner don snap with Super Star Wizkid,na #Godwin

His children will take this picture to school tomorrow to show their friends.

Linda just wasted her time Dou.
I tell you. who givz a fk about snapping with linda.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by jollymizzle(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
My brother, I just weak.
I know you are reasonable,in this though it's best not to take sides
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
My brother, I just weak.
at least you are a girl and you didn't join the crowd, well done babe
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by p2015: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
goodvision12:
This kind of thing can never happen in an advanced civil society.Na only for naija i know sey police dey worship celeb.This police otondo fall my hand.Those of yu crucifying linda should let her be.Why would wizkid threaten to beat a woman?You dare not try that in the western world.Nigeria is a country where anything goes.I pity for the women folks who are even in support of wizkid behaviour.

POLICE IS NOT WORSHIPPING HIM, HE JUST WANT TO GIVE THAT IMPRESSION. A POLICE FILE HAS BEEN OPENED FOR HIM AND IF HE FIND HIMSELF THREATENING ANYONE IN PUBLIC HE WILL BE ARRESTED OR GO TO COURT. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ARRESTED,WHEN SOMEONE THREATENED YOU,YOU OPENED A CASE FOR THE PERSON,IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOU,THAT PERSON WILL BE THE FIRST SUSPECT.

BUT TRUEST NIGERIANS YOUTHS,COCONUT BRAINS NOTHING INSIDE, EVEN JOBS REJECT THEM.HOW CAN THESE ONES FIND EMPLOYMENT WITH WHAT I AM READING HERE.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
bebe2:

Me ke? Am an old woman oo, am set in my ways. Name my children I dey advice now.

Very good. Madam please tell your children to pick Jesus Christ as their role model. That is the only way to avoid disappointment. Humans are fallible. So when you see a human who is looking all perfect, don' t get carried away because he/she is human and can disappoint at any time.

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by gcof(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
To think that people are laughing because they think wizkid is more connected than Linda, therefore can get away with threatening to beat her up, is beyond saddening.

Just how will Nigeria become better? How?
threatening to end ones career is a bigger threat than threatening to beat someone up

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:

that's my point, she didn't, how can we be so sure that she even met with the CP, she can make her request known by sending someone or better still put a call through to the office of the CP, buh the reverse is the case.

am I still missing something here?

i quite get you my friend but she said what she said, reporting it could have been done in person or on the phone, i really don't know how she did but i kind of feel she is way too matured to request to take a pic with him and if it happened, i can bet she won't post it online, it would seem she is trying to score cheap points but wizkid does it an 99% of nairalanders here are happy and supporting him and insulting her calling her all sorts of names, it speaks volumes worst still are the girls also joining in on the train..... do these kids even have a mind of their own but they just follow the entertainer as expected...
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by chubbyswit(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
samsam2019:
Olobo rirun aka smelly poocee, you see your life for public now?

When Baba Nla is around any smelly poocee will disappear

Did you see the police take pictures with her? because her poocee too smell

Olobo rirun gringrin grin grin grin
what is wrong with u people?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by willibounce1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Philpham:

Lol your such a ridiculous sissy. Lol, you will help him fill the form and enter his criminal record. You pigs just believe this your almighty Linda so much. You can point out the crimes he is running his career with for us to see. Now you can run along and go prepare for ur 10k give away tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by kingthreat(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid really needs to change his name from Wizkid to Wizman or Da Wiz or something. His maturity is very obvious. As for that frustrated smelly coochie tramp, she remains a lowlife untill tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by prinsam30: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i quite get you my friend but she said what she said, reporting it could have been done in person or on the phone, i really don't know how she did but i kind of feel she is way too matured to request to take a pic with him and if it happened, i can bet she won't post it online, it would seem she is trying to score cheap points but wizkid does it an 99% of nairalanders here are happy and supporting him and insulting her calling her all sorts of names, it speaks volumes worst still are the girls also joining in on the train..... do these kids even have a mind of their own but they just follow the entertainer as expected...

yeah my guy I understand you wella, buh this life we live in, the table can turn anywhere it pleases, both of them started this mess, let dem clean it up themselves.

buh I bet u, people will still talk, against or for
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by chubbyswit(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
saltoftheearth:
After reading her latest post here http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html. I have come to some conclusions.
you have an overbloated ego Linda. And you just can't help but fan your embers of pride with all these letters. we have read. You are the great and kind heart/ forgiving Linda who pardoned wizkid. We haf hear u. You said you did not want to proceed with the case. What case? You have lost so much goodwill and love from many who have now seen through your facade.

Peace Miss Linda.
so she's proud of herself for narrating the whole story in a mature way? When all these was going on she hasnt for once insulted wizkid and u're here defending the dude's stupidity? I weep for the average young african
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by godwinkessi: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
darlenese:

LOL, I love it too, but I'm not Yoruba, I think Egbon means big bro grin
Ok babe thanks, btw how come u could speak fluently?
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:

yeah my guy I understand you wella, buh this life we live in, the table can turn anywhere it pleases, both of them started this mess, let dem clean it up themselves.

buh I bet u, people will still talk, against or for

we are all allowed to talk and comment, and there are also free to talk about their beefs and all that but that pic could only have come from wizkid, i doubt she would even be comfortable posting a pic like that because i bet all these people swearing and cursing her would have called her worse names if she was the one who posed for a photo with him.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by freecocoa(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
gcof:
threatening to end ones career is a bigger threat than threatening to beat someone up
if I remember correctly, Linda said she "could " end his career(which is quite childish btw), but how is that a crime? She was making a claim, just like people claim to be jesus/god. She isn't in charge of wizkid's career, so how exactly can she get glory for ruining wizkid?

What I expect is that, wizkid sue Linda if she breaks the law in her dealings with him.
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by scorpio2013: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now I know some people are shameless. Worse than bokoharam. I think it good for the world to see you guys for what you are.
joborskill:
undecided Aunty Smelly pusssy will not like this. For her yeye mind while typing her long epistle for her gullible minions, the commisioner will order his boys to beat wizkid and lock him up. She forgot say police na rich man friend grin Linda just made a fool of herself by making this guy win more fans with her useless police report. I expect her to go to Abuja next to report to General Buratai as commissioner no gree kill wizkid for her and her gender equality zombies undecided. Shameless Husbandless old hag.

"Linda is so poor that all she has is money" a quote for the wise undecided
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by scorpio2013: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now I know that some youths are shameless for supporting wizkid. Worse than bokoharam. I think it's good for the world to see you guys for what you are.
joborskill:
undecided Aunty Smelly pusssy will not like this. For her yeye mind while typing her long epistle for her gullible minions, the commisioner will order his boys to beat wizkid and lock him up. She forgot say police na rich man friend grin Linda just made a fool of herself by making this guy win more fans with her useless police report. I expect her to go to Abuja next to report to General Buratai as commissioner no gree kill wizkid for her and her gender equality zombies undecided. Shameless Husbandless old hag.

"Linda is so poor that all she has is money" a quote for the wise undecided
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by scorpio2013: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
You self wan go police go answer charge? No think say police go snap you photo. Na inside cell you go dey b4 your mama go come phuck dpo make him release you. Think welloo... You no be wizkid. tongue
Thomsyne:
Also, Wizkid's fans attest to the fact that our Aunty Linda slept with Sesan... See comments here http://www.themchub.com/wizkids-fans-attack-linda-claims-slept-sesan-ogunro-wizkids-manager/
Re: LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite by goodvision12(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
p2015:

POLICE IS NOT WORSHIPPING HIM, HE JUST WANT TO GIVE THAT IMPRESSION. A POLICE FILE HAS BEEN OPENED FOR HIM AND IF HE FIND HIMSELF THREATENING ANYONE IN PUBLIC HE WILL BE ARRESTED OR GO TO COURT. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ARRESTED,WHEN SOMEONE THREATENED YOU,YOU OPENED A CASE FOR THE PERSON,IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO YOU,THAT PERSON WILL BE THE FIRST SUSPECT.

BUT TRUEST NIGERIANS YOUTHS,COCONUT BRAINS NOTHING INSIDE, EVEN JOBS REJECT THEM.HOW CAN THESE ONES FIND EMPLOYMENT WITH WHAT I AM READING HERE.
I think sey na only me see the rubbish wey many human beings wey dem don hack their brains dey write.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.