Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

U Realy Need 2 Read Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Realy Need 2 Read Dis (703 Views)

Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise / Guyz, If D Gurl U Realy Lik Toasts U Wuld U Agree? / Does Love Realy Fades Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Koolsaggy(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2009
Al my life i've searchd 4 d right girl & now i think i've seen one.d only problem is dat she tels me she has spiritual problems.d funniest thing is dat dis girl came 2 me.is there realy a girl in dis world witout a problem?wat shuld i do?
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by posakosa(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2009
Kill yaself.
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Yorubaman2: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2009
u r on your own
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by pinkylady1(f): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2009
@ poster

have you asked her what her problem might be, and possibly if you can help her seek a solution to it?
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by xqwysyte(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2009
if she got a spirttual problem, there are only two things to do. Leave her and continue ur search or help her and stick with her through her problem.

My view is u havent really done a comprehensive search of all girls to form an opinion when infact u dont know 1/3rd of the female population in ur community

quit whinning.
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by MoneyRule(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2009
Yeah, evryone has problems, but draw a line at "spiritual problem"!!
Find out wat the problem is and if you can stick with her through it, cool otherwise, disengage and go and look 4 the one with "physical problem".
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by topup: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2009
What type of spiritual problems, what do you mean she came to you, physically, emotionally??

Has she stated that she is not interested in you because of these spiritual problems, and lastly what clasifies a girl as the 'right' girl for you??
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by DaudaAbu(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2009
"Opportunities present Ā themselves. recognize them, act on them"

Most ladies nowadays have spiritual problems so take your time. they mostlty get out of it once they meet the right person

Dont allow it scare you esp if she's 'testing' you.

sometime we also jst dont kno what we are looking for. Anything that comes to us easily we seem not to value. am sure if she'd played so hard to get and kept you pursuing her you wouldnt be here asking what todo
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by MrWaters: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2009
Which of de Spiritual problem?
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Kelvinj(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2009
Guy, if u know ur not a strong xtian ma advice 2 u is
run 4 ur dear life!
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by steve49ja(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2009
Spiritual problem??

WTF you waiting for?? For her to initiate you? what do you know about love? love ko ifunanya ni

Can you imagine?? Go tell ya mama and count how many slaps you'll receive.
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Koolsaggy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
She tels me about dreams she has & how dey affect her physicaly and i see it myself.
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Koolsaggy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2009
I realy appreciate ur advice.
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Koolsaggy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
U dont realy hav 2 meet al d girls in person 2 kno Whether dey hav problems.
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by uglyBetty1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
Run for your life
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by Chique63: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2009
Personally,i think weneva d rite person comes along,dere's alweiz some sort of challenge attached to it,so,here's wot i'll advise:
-as som1 said,if u're not a prayerful xtian,i'd suggest u think thrice
-it could be a test
-all tins considered,make sure u let her know how u feel,make her undastand dat u care abt her probs,u can pray 2geda and see ur pastor abt it
U SED SHE CAME TO U,I THINK DATS A SIGN
ALL IN ALL,TRY NOT TO 4SAKE HER,i think she nids u
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by kok(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2009
Spiritual problem? and u still dey huzzle instead to huzzle for your life, man, on your own o!
Re: U Realy Need 2 Read Dis by iz2much: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2009
Yoruba-man:

u r on your own

u better not make fun of the issue

@ Poster
guy the babe tried by telling you dis not all diz days babe will tell, cuz i know a gurl who i think got one but she nver open up. not even till now, or maybe the thing na one big yawa and e fit comot anytime, so make u no dey surprise, anyway sha take am easy and slow with the babe,take your distance and just make her your close hommie, make her palava no be your own, take kia Dude and dont Bleep her OO na warning

(1) (Reply)

Please, There Is No Time To Hateā€¦because I Love You / Keeping Chains Of Girlfriends! What Is The Attraction? / Can I Trust him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.