Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,880 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail (6801 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Is Tithe Necessary For Salvation Or Just For Prosperity? / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2016
frank317:

How am I to be blamed my Good man? U are speaking in parables. How do I find who deserves an anger? That makes no sense to me.

U seem so sure I am angry... I will indulge u.

Since we have established I am angry with or at a God idea in YOUR head. Can u tell me why I would be angry at an idea in ur head?

How am I to be blamed for anything? U obviously don't even have idea of what u are talking about. I think I am more angry at ur inability to rightly use ur brain (no insult intended.)

So can u come out plain.... Perhaps to help me out.

my rule is i allow people to throw insult at me once... On the second i become a predator and u a prey. (no insult intended).

If u blame an imaginary God for some ills.. And u are angry at him for allowing it to happen.

Now this is my question.. In what happened, are u not guilty? If we should probe, will we find justified? Could it be the fault is from u?

Like i said am not this Christians who take insult smiling... Me am a punisher.

Let us be civil .... Kapish
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by analice107: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:

am not that fluent o..
What is funny? Life.. Knowledge... U .
*takes cover*
Am funny because I can't speak French?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
analice107:
Am funny because I can't speak French?

something like that.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by frank317: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:

my rule is i allow people to throw insult at me once... On the second i become a predator and u a prey. (no insult intended).
Ok

If u blame an imaginary God for some ills.. And u are angry at him for allowing it to happen.
I don't get you. He is imaginery duh. No one blames an imaginary being for anything. At least, I don't. Do u? Oh, I forgot u are a Christian.
Sorry I am not like you, I blame no imaginery being for anything, of course u are not capable of believing anything.

Now this is my question.. In what happened, are u not guilty? If we should probe, will we find justified? Could it be the fault is from u?
Lol... What happened was that I realized that what ever people worshiped was man made idea... How am I guilty of your God being a man made concept.
Yes, I need you to probe and u will also find out he does not exist.

Like i said am not this Christians who take insult smiling... Me am a punisher.

Let us be civil .... Kapish

Nice to meet u punisher. Pls punish me now.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
frank317:

Ok

I don't get you. He is imaginery duh. No one blames an imaginary being for anything. At least, I don't. Do u? Oh, I forgot u are a Christian.
Sorry I am not like you, I blame no imaginery being for anything, of course u are not capable of believing anything.

Lol... What happened was that I realized that what ever people worshiped was man made idea... How am I guilty of your God being a man made concept.

Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
frank317:

Ok

so if he does not exist(i agree with u)... Then who should we put the blame on ? Humans?

We are getting somewhere.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by frank317: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:

so if he does not exist(i agree with u)... Then who should we put the blame on ? Humans?

We are getting somewhere.

Why do you think anyone needs to be blamed for the nonexistent of ur God? Weather ur God exists or not is nobody's fault. God is a man made idea.

When people act foolish becasue of this idea, then there is a problem, don't u think?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
frank317:

Why do you think anyone needs to be blamed for the nonexistent of ur God? Weather ur God exists or not is nobody's fault. God is a man made idea.

When people act foolish becasue of this idea, then there is a problem, don't u think?

personally when things not too good happen to me , i blame myself, me and I ...

So frank , who do u blame?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by frank317: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:

personally when things not too good happen to me , i blame myself, me and I ...

So frank , who do u blame?

when good things happen to me and I was active in seeing that it happned i blame myself.
when bad things happen because of things i could have or couldnt have done, I blame myself too.

but when its out of my control, say a carless driver bashes my car when he could have avoided it, I blame the driver.

I dont get you. What has this got to do with your theory that I am angry with ur God idea?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by urahara(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Blackfire:

why are u so angry?
Why are u so angry at allah and his prophet muhammad
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
urahara:

Why are u so angry at allah and his prophet muhammad

open a thread , call me , and ask me why i am angry at Allah(s.w.t) and ahmed ibn abdulallah.

Shkr.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by frank317: 3:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Blackfire:

open a thread , call me , and ask me why i am angry at Allah(s.w.t) and ahmed ibn abdulallah.

Shkr.

No, u have to finish up what u started with me, Mr punisher.

Respond to my post
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Blackfire(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
frank317:

No, u have to finish up what u started with me, Mr punisher.

Respond to my post

what is there to respond to again. . . You ve said it that man is to be blame for what happen to him... Not some imaginary god.

And poking your anger at this 'imaginary god' is foolishness.

And more foolishness is when u believe they don't exist yet u blame this non existence god.

A man knew his car brake is not good, he drove the car out anyway, the car swerved and hit a woman who is coming from night vigil.. Now who do you blame or get angry at .... Imaginary god or man.

In all that ever happen to man we tend to blame or get angry at everyone but not our selfish egocentric self.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by HardMirror(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
timonski:
@op. It seems you lack the holy spirit. Earnestly pray for wisdom. You are almost 30 for christ's sake!
Sounds like "op seems you lack the spirit of delusion and illogical reasoning"
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by HIbreed(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=freecocoa post=44823858]It's sad though, but since many people don't want to reason, let them continue.

I believe in a creator who loves me.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by johnydon22(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2016
HIbreed:
It's sad though, but since many
people don't want to reason, let them continue.
Brother freecocoa is an atheist.

I believe in a creator who loves me.

And he made hell just in case you don't love him back or believe it exists - what a loving creator.

Forceful love and blind conformity.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by hopefulLandlord: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2016
frank317:

when good things happen to me and I was active in seeing that it happned i blame myself.
when bad things happen because of things i could have or couldnt have done, I blame myself too.

but when its out of my control, say a carless driver bashes my car when he could have avoided it, I blame the driver.

I dont get you. What has this got to do with your theory that I am angry with ur God idea?

free that guy jor him no get point
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by hopefulLandlord: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2016
no Christian to give sensible rebuttal?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by hopefulLandlord: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
bump
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by butterflylion: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
bump

On key C

Oh come let us debate ooo
O come let us debate oooo
O come let us debate Mr hopeful landlord grin cheesy
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by johnydon22(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

On key C

Oh come let us debate ooo
O come let us debate oooo
O come let us debate Mr hopeful landlord grin cheesy

debate about what?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by butterflylion: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
johnydon22:

debate about what?

Ask hopefullandlord
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by johnydon22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
butterflylion:

Ask hopefullandlord
I'm asking you though not him
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by Martinez19(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2017
johnydon22:

debate about what?
Don't debate with butterflylion. He is a certified block head. He will never address your arguments instead he keep going round in a circle to weary you and derail the argument.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by butterflylion: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Martinez19:
Don't debate with butterflylion. He is a certified block head. He will never address your arguments instead he keep going round in a circle to weary you and derail the argument.

When did I ask to debate with John? Tell super hopefullandlord to stop running and have this debate. Is he planning on being Usain bolts coach with the way he is running? grin

1 Like

Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by GoodMuyis(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2017
johnydon22 this story doesn't add up.

Josh did not claimed to be creator of Mary why should that be a threat.

If josh is a financial, shelter, material provider or supporter to Mary doesn't he have the right to withdrew such?
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by HardMirror(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2017
johnydon22:

No atheist ever looses sleep over something as childish as HELL otherwise he/she won't be atheistic.

Believe it or not we are only trying to help whimps like you who can't on their own break away from the grips of some nonsensical belief..

You should be "thanking them" for doing what you have no courage to
Makes me wonder if these people have common sense at all.
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by HardMirror(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
no Christian to give sensible rebuttal?
Naiaraland Don tire me. Too many blockheads here. A reflection of our shambolic educational system

1 Like

Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
HardMirror:

Naiaraland Don tire me. Too many blockheads here. A reflection of our shambolic educational system

Goodmuyis wants to take one for the team, let's wait for Johnydon22
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by johnydon22(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Martinez19:

Lol
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by johnydon22(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:
johnydon22 this story doesn't add up.

Josh did not claimed to be creator of Mary why should that be a threat.

If josh is a financial, shelter, material provider or supporter to Mary doesn't he have the right to withdrew such?

I do not think you understand what a threat and blackmail is... By all means Josh may be the financial, shelter and material provider but once he hinges the provisions of these to Mary's compliance to his demands then it's a blackmail.

You may try and read it again
Re: Salvation Or Abusive Blackmail by johnydon22(m): 9:01am On Sep 03, 2017
butterflylion:

When did I ask to debate with John? Tell super hopefullandlord to stop running and have this debate. Is he planning on being Usain bolts coach with the way he is running? grin

What would the debate be about, I could moderate such debate and bring out the rules, tell each person when they break these rule therefore invalidate the argument that does to keep it going..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / You Are A Bible Genius If You Answer These Questions Correctly. Try!! / The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.