Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page (1502 Views)

South African Man Shares His Heartbreaking Story On Twitter (photos) / How Would U Know Ur Wife Is Sweeter If U Don't Do Me? My Hubby Shared This.. / 50 Cent Storms IG Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Roman Goddess To Praise Her Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by katniss(f): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Comedian Alibaba shared this story on Instagram about a lady who thought her boyfriend impregnated another lady which she later found out wasn't true. This was after she had cursed and assaulted him and even smashed the mirror of his G-Wagon. Nairalanders what do you think?

"I don't know how to advise my guy... He says I should help him ask without adding any names. "What if she reads the postings online? I asked him.
"Then she will know if I am right or wrong to have packed her out of my flat and ended the relationship".
Please note, if you have no advice to give don't comment. Insults will be deleted. Please read the chats before commenting.
Don't be asking me what the guy did. She said it all there. To make this clearer, her friends told her that her Bobo was responsible for impregnating a lady. So she went gaga. Then found out it was not her Bobo. At which time, she had been thrown out and she then realized that the girls who claimed to be protecting her from getting hurt (which may be true) did not investigate properly.
So things became bad. And got worse when she broke the driver side glass of his Gwagon with a flower pot. Now it had become clear he wasn't the person responsible.
Those friends have apologized that they "thought he was the one"... That is the root of all this apology. My Guy's argument is if she had a gun and shot him that night, what will these apologies be for?

Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by micfoley: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
embarassedsee wahala wey person settle down construct for herself
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by theshaderoom: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by katniss(f): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see gobe
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by GudluckIBB(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
micfoley:
embarassedsee wahala wey person settle down construct for herself

You must be from Edo.that's how we yarn.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by BEENUEL(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jumping into conclusions is a great disease. The bobo should kindly accept the sisi's action. She loves him cheesy
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by okuneddie(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
the lady has big mouth.....imagine after cursing the guy and his family....she even said he is lucky she didn't poison him....bros lemme advice wahalai if u marry her that's how she will be destroying what u bought with ur hard earned money....she will do worse than this and might poison u for real to claim ur property....meanwhile

Remember when your primary school teacher
told you that you're good for nothing but now
you are the admin of three Whatsapp groups?
My brother, You made it!

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by parpylo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chai..apart frm bad manners ,her dictions sef no good 'pray to God to 'torch' ur heart'...person wey dy vex,make God come 'torch' his heart again...hmm,as for me oo,make I borrow Uncle Jonathan slogan bfor he left ..."#Neveragain"!!!!
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by davidif: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked See story.
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by davidif: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
katniss:
Comedian Alibaba shared this story on Instagram about a lady who thought her boyfriend impregnated another lady which she later found out wasn't true. This was after she had cursed and assaulted him and even smashed the mirror of his G-Wagon. Nairalanders what do you think?

"I don't know how to advise my guy... He says I should help him ask without adding any names. "What if she reads the postings online? I asked him.
"Then she will know if I am right or wrong to have packed her out of my flat and ended the relationship".
Please note, if you have no advice to give don't comment. Insults will be deleted. Please read the chats before commenting.
Don't be asking me what the guy did. She said it all there. To make this clearer, her friends told her that her Bobo was responsible for impregnating a lady. So she went gaga. Then found out it was not her Bobo. At which time, she had been thrown out and she then realized that the girls who claimed to be protecting her from getting hurt (which may be true) did not investigate properly.
So things became bad. And got worse when she broke the driver side glass of his Gwagon with a flower pot. Now it had become clear he wasn't the person responsible.
Those friends have apologized that they "thought he was the one"... That is the root of all this apology. My Guy's argument is if she had a gun and shot him that night, what will these apologies be for?

Abeg, what was the conclusion?
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by katniss(f): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

Abeg, what was the conclusion?

Lol...he broke off the relationship now. He probably just wanted to know what people thought about the whole thing.
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by luminouz(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2017
This one strong gan!
Point 1....d lady said sorry..but seemed so concerned about staying in Lekki n not being put to shame about dat!
2........she is hot tempered naturally....n with d way she cursed him...she could do worse! Had an ex like DAT who threw tantrums if a girl just smiled at me....cursing n all....only to come back begging not coz she cursed(she never saw DAT as being wrong) but so her friends won't make jest of her!
3......she is insecure and extremely volatile.....I avoid such girls like d Gamorrean plague! undecided
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by tamertery(m): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2017
The two main lesson here for me, is to learn how to control your anger, and try and get accurate information before acting on it....

Na for her to find another rich maga wey go lodge am for lekki and not put her to shame grin
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by jworos(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2017
Too bad, no need going back to someone who can poison you.

Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by davidif: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2017
katniss:

Lol...he broke off the relationship now. He probably just wanted to know what people thought about the whole thing.

Phew.
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by Incrizz(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
She's quite good at manipulating and may soon succeed because, she convinced me.

She's truly sorry though and if they come together, she's got his back and she won't ever do it again.

undecided
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
HE dodged a bullet! Who says all that shi and then says she loves him! The poisoning part, she really showed her true colours! He did the right thing.
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by miyagi01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2017
d lady sef nah liability. from d whole story its d guy offering everytin; house in lekki wit her mum which d guy pays for, dnt even thnks she has a work. ladies alwayz relying on guyz hustle. Crap! i love d fact dat she wasnt allowed into d guyz office. she simply wasnt given an appointment
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by miyagi01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
make she go date primary school teacher sabi wussup. alwayz looking for already made men. her mouth like lekki
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by Jodha(f): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Cmon the lady was in love.. I feel her pain honestly.. Dat moment when yhu feel someone yhu loved dearly betrayed yhu... Some ladies would have done worse sef..

If he's not ready to forgive her... Y post it publicly? Make everybody know say woman dey beg am or say im rent house for lekki for im babe?

Never knew Alibaba is this immature.. Smh..
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
Incrizz:
She's quite good at manipulating and may soon succeed because, she convinced me.

She's truly sorry though and if they come together, she's got his back and she won't ever do it again.

undecided
Lies from the pit of hell. Let her take the lessons to her next relationship.
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by Incrizz(f): 2:01am On Feb 27, 2017
Nesso:

Lies from the pit of hell. Let her take the lessons to her next relationship.
shocked Gosh you scared me... undecided
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by seeyouseeme: 4:06am On Feb 27, 2017
PLEASE BRO DON'T EVER THINK OF HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT LADY AGAIN.

I REPEAT, DON'T EVER!

SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!

SHE NEVER DID.
Re: Comedian Alibaba Shared This Interesting Relationship Story On His IG Page by platinumventure: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
seeyouseeme:
PLEASE BRO DON'T EVER THINK OF HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT LADY AGAIN.

I REPEAT, DON'T EVER!

SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!

SHE NEVER DID.

Nairalanders this guy is a scammer with his fake bitcoin software...u don close ur first scamming nairaland profile id abi?....arinze if u like run wit d stolen cash but u will live to regret it just watch

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Think Being Called Sexy Means U Wanna Fcck Them? / What Happens To Your B00bs When You Quit Lovemaking / Sure-proof Way Of Catching A Cheating Girlfriend... Tested 'n' Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.