Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy (6585 Views)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / American Nicki Minaj Vs Naija Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Why spam this thread instead create your own. Too long for a comment so i never read it.
I know how shocking this is going to sound, and I apologize in advance, but you not reading my comment does not have the drastic life-changing effect you obviously think it should have. I'll be alright
Luckymay:

I think you should create a thread for this. Imho
You mean like a sort of counter thread? Truth is this probably made FP (I didn't check) and mine might not. I wanted to make sure everyone who went through this thread saw that there yet lives some Nigerians who aren't flea-brained. If the post is too long, you can just scroll past it. I wasn't looking for revenge, just wanted to make sure my message was passed across.

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol. I now understand the sentiments that led to the creation of this thread, its some sort of revenge for all the threads proclaiming the virtues of white girls over Naija babes grin
The problem is most ladies are irrational and incapable of logical analysis, and it reflects in your reasoning. Not that we blame you, the combination of mood swings, PMS, cramps, and raging hormones/oestrogen don't exactly make for a mentally sound person. Kudos, to the dwindling minority that insist on using their brains despite your handicap.
You see, when we compare Naija chicks with foreign girls, we don't use variables like physical features, hygiene, or social status because those are all subject to change. There are fat ugly illiterate white girls with the hygiene of pigs. What we compare are attributes that cut across a larger percentage of the race (mostly due to external factors) like their attitude, intelligence/wit etc.
For instance, while a typical Naija babe sees sex as a huge favor and feels cheated if she doesn't get maximum reward for it, most white girls understand that its a mutually beneficial activity and thus do not place as much emphasis on it (likely due to upbringing, exposure etc). The average white chick will flow in a conversation because she either reads widely or watches movies outside of Telemundo/African Magic. The average Naija babe is ignorant and can't sustain a conversation with the tiniest amount of wit/banter/playful sarcasm. A typical conversation with an average Naija babe sounds more like an interrogation, with queries ranging from what did you eat, to how was your day and how are you. After that its an awkward silence, then gutte nacht. While an average (not all, for those of you with poor comprehension skills) white girl appreciates the thought behind a gift, a typical Naija babe is more interested in the value. Really? You wan gimmie earring for my birthday, you well so? Not even iphone 9 tongue Dates usually consist of 6-course meals with a full plate of fried rice and chicken for appetizer, pounded yam and egusi for mains and shawarma and ice cream for desert. The company producing Andrew's liver salt would likely go bankrupt without you Naija chicks. This does not mean that there are no shallow/materialistic foreign girls, its just that its more pronounced in Africa (especially in our little niche) probably due to the prevalent economic hardships which leaves many a babe asking whether na love I go chop.
Perhaps next time use the same line of reasoning. For instance the average white dad spends more time changing diapers than his African counterpart, they're more considerate of their women when they divorce them (the house, alimony etc) Don't just make silly relative comparisons like attractiveness, intelligence, hygiene or sexual predisposition.

Sorry for yet another long post. What can I say? I'm a sucker for rehabilitating idiots

2 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
So long a post but you make sense small thou in some not all. (No offence in Mr curk's voice)
DragonReborn:
Lol. I now understand the sentiments that led to the creation of this thread, its some sort of revenge for all the threads proclaiming the virtues of white girls over Naija babes grin
The problem is most ladies are irrational and incapable of logical analysis, and it reflects in your reasoning. Not that we blame you, the combination of mood swings, PMS, cramps, and raging hormones/oestrogen don't exactly make for a mentally sound person. Kudos, to the dwindling minority that insist on using their brains despite your handicap.
You see, when we compare Naija chicks with foreign girls, we don't use variables like physical features, hygiene, or social status because those are all subject to change. There are fat ugly illiterate white girls with the hygiene of pigs. What we compare are attributes that cut across a larger percentage of the race (mostly due to external factors) like their attitude, intelligence/wit etc.
For instance, while a typical Naija babe sees sex as a huge favor and feels cheated if she doesn't get maximum reward for it, most white girls understand that its a mutually beneficial activity and thus do not place as much emphasis on it (likely due to upbringing, exposure etc). The average white chick will flow in a conversation because she either reads widely or watches movies outside of Telemundo/African Magic. The average Naija babe is ignorant and can't sustain a conversation with the tiniest amount of wit/banter/playful sarcasm. A typical conversation with an average Naija babe sounds more like an interrogation, with queries ranging from what did you eat, to how was your day and how are you. After that its an awkward silence, then gutte nacht. While an average (not all, for those of you with poor comprehension skills) white girl appreciates the thought behind a gift, a typical Naija babe is more interested in the value. Really? You wan gimmie earring for my birthday, you well so? Not even iphone 9 tongue Dates usually consist of 6-course meals with a full plate of fried rice and chicken for appetizer, pounded yam and egusi for mains and shawarma and ice cream for desert. The company producing Andrew's liver salt would likely go bankrupt without you Naija chicks. This does not mean that there are no shallow/materialistic foreign girls, its just that its more pronounced in Africa (especially in our little niche) probably due to the prevalent economic hardships which leaves many a babe asking whether na love I go chop.
Perhaps next time use the same line of reasoning. For instance the average white dad spends more time changing diapers than his African counterpart, they're more considerate of their women when they divorce them (the house, alimony etc) Don't just make silly relative comparisons like attractiveness, intelligence, hygiene or sexual predisposition.

Sorry for yet another long post. What can I say? I'm a sucker for rehabilitating idiots
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
So long a post but you make sense small thou in some not all. (No offence in Mr curk's voice)
Lol. The problem with you ladies is that you state personal opinions as facts. The fact that you find some aspects of my comment incomprehensible doesn't mean its gibberish. It might mean you lack the capacity to comprehend any idea more complicated than choosing the next shade of nail polish to use. If you disagree with my assertion however, that's a whole other matter.
None taken, is Cork your role model? Or you just like sounding like him

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
I did not say the others are gibberish undecided. Geezzz! U rily like typing long posts sad. Meanwhile, don't mention dat 'curk' arwd me biko. We are enemies, just borrowing one of his 'stupidness'
DragonReborn:
Lol. The problem with you ladies is that you state personal opinions as facts. The fact that you find some aspects of my comment incomprehensible doesn't mean its gibberish. It might mean you lack the capacity to comprehend any idea more complicated than choosing the next shade of nail polish to use. If you disagree with my assertion however, that's a whole other matter.
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by misspicy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
DragonReborn:

Your point?
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dat mins I ave been pretending to b a naija guy na
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
I did not say the others are gibberish undecided. Geezzz! U rily like typing long posts sad. Meanwhile, don't mention dat 'curk' arwd me biko. We are enemies, just borrowing one of his 'stupidness'
Looool. I feel its only intellectually lazy people that would find my posts tedious, no matter how long they are. I make sure my sentences flow in such a way as to ensure smooth reading and I select my words to ensure easy comprehension. You see, you can't blame me for being worried about anyone that can't comprehend my posts. Oya sorry, no vex grin
Misspicy why don't you go back to the one place in the house where your skills with spices can come in handy? I'll let you know when we need expert opinion on the latest lip gloss or weave on, alright booboo? kiss

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by TheAziz: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
DragonReborn:
Vague I assume you were raised abroad, and thus have little understanding of what's obtainable in Nigeria. The alternative would be that you're just a naïve little girl with colonial mentality that believes 'oyiboness' is next to Godliness (which I'll give you the benefit of doubt by discounting) This is in no way an attempt to change your opinion of Nigerian men, I'm sure you're God's gift to us, but on behalf of the entirety of Naija guys, I bid you goodluck in your hunt for white men. Trust me, we'll live. This is merely an attempt to correct your backward views.

GOING ON DATES
The economy of most western states encourages the creation of various establishments that offer the public several fun activities. Tell me, if I decided to impress a lady by shooting the bull's eye at a fair to win her a large teddy bear, where in Nigeria would I go that I wouldn't be lynched by an irate mob of agberos and policemen?? You talk of skydiving, ice skating, going to museums etc. These can only be possible when such centers are opened here. Or what, I should board a Dana flight and push her out with a parachute in midair? We don't do those things because we don't have access to them, not because were unadventurous or disinterested.
You made a comment about us only being interested in buying suya and fucking in our face-me-I-face-you apartments. First you need to forget about what chick flicks and romance novels portray. Some of these 'almighty' white men will attempt to fυck you without so much as a pack of gum and just as some Naija guys live in shitty apartments, some white guys live in rat holes. Or what, you believe every single white person lives in a mansion paved with crystals? You would balk at throwing dog shit at some of the hovels these supreme beings live in. I believe your comparism is juvenile. Perhaps you should have said difference between a wealthy white guy and a struggling Nigerian guy, because that's basically all you said.

BEING PUNCTUAL
This must be the joke of the century. Kevin Hart's best lines certainly pale before this rib-cracker. Are you telling me that if a guy sets a date at 09:00 am and comes at 08:55 am, you would have had your bath? The girl would be furious because she would feel flustered knowing the guy is waiting impatiently while she spends 30 minutes in the bathroom, 15 minutes to paint each eyelash and another 30 minutes to choose her outfit. This point is so ridiculous! Again, we would bring you flowers, but where would we get them? You know any florists in Nigeria? Or perhaps we should wander into the bush to uproot fistfuls of sunflowers. Miscellaneous expenses come up. Even you couldn't possibly expect a guy to predict when his mother would need surgery to remove her fibroids or when his father would have an accident. I guess the crime is expecting you to be understanding. God forbid you should lift a finger to help him, I mean its just his mum right? Its not somebody as colossally important as you, the girl he met last week.

COOKING
We are Africans and have our culture. It is generally believed that cooking is a woman's role, so some guys find it awkward making it a regular habit with their girlfriends, as opposed to special occasions. Unless a wife is pregnant or tired/sick, it is considered shameful to sprawl on the couch gisting while her husband cooks. That's like saying oyibo women are better than Naija girls because they provide for their men financially, call them and take them shopping. Sounds idiotic, doesn't it?

BODY SCENT AND HYGEINE
Actually men of different races have unique...musks or smells. This is probably because of the disparity in our diets. Remember your mum telling you; you are what you eat? Well she wasn't lying. Our diet determines our scent. I'm sure you're not ignorant enough to believe every single white guy shaves/bathes regularly and douses himself in expensive cologne. I desperately don't want to believe you've never heard of white trash before. Try dating a hillbilly redneck and come lecture us on the wonders of adventurous, romantic, sexy white men gods.

SEXUAL SPONTANIETY
I'm shocked you seem to think white guys are all tigers in the bedroom. Yes, white men find it easier to go down on their women, but you've got to understand that our sexual experiences shape our mentality towards sexual activities. Most Naija guys have horror stories to tell of stinking/sore/diseased vaginas that would leave Stephen King retching for weeks. My dear, it is with many a desperate prayer for survival that Naija guys come within sniffing distance of vaginas because we'd hate to have our olfactory nerves deadened by some death-defying, zombie-raising stench emanating from some girl's hooha.

SEXUAL APPEAL
This depends on how sexy/handsome the guy is, as much as his level of creativity. If by now you still think white guys are all a bunch of Einstein reincarnated Adonis lookalikes, then perhaps I should just rest my case. Ignorance is bliss, far be it from me to deny you your bliss.

Next time when you want to make an analysis, make sure both items are of an equal value. Don't compare cute white boys with ugly Naija men, rich white guys with broke Naija boys or hygiene conscious white men with Naija guys that have poor hygiene. Contrary to what you've obviously been led to believe we're not all idiots. How about a little more brain power next time.
no mind the op, na them dey think say oyinbo mess na perfume

2 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by misspicy(f): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
DragonReborn:
Looool. I feel its only intellectually lazy people that would find my posts tedious, no matter how long they are. I make sure my sentences flow in such a way as to ensure smooth reading and I select my words to ensure easy comprehension. You see, you can't blame me for being worried about anyone that can't comprehend my posts. Oya sorry, no vex grin
Miss picy why don't you go back to the one place in the house where your skills with spices can come in handy? I'll let you know when we need expert opinion on the latest lip gloss or weave on, alright booboo? kiss
you are just hungry grin
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2016
misspicy:

you are just hungry grin
Well, seeing as your place is in the kitchen and bedroom, I'm not really sure how you intend to satisfy my hunger. Tell me Misspicy, what exactly am I hungry for, and what are you going to do about it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by vague: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
DragonReborn:

white men celebrate about finding cure for a diseases and a typical naija goat like you is always worried about where his next month rent will come, thats how narrow-minded you are. From the invention of a pen to a plane, its was achieved by non-black men. So i shouldn't make comparisons like attractiveness, intelligence and hygiene, so what else is there to compare? undecided Oyinbo men will always be better and they have proven it in all aspects get over it!

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by vague: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
DragonReborn:
Well, seeing as your place is in the kitchen and bedroom, I'm not really sure how you intend to satisfy my hunger. Tell me Misspicy, what exactly am I hungry for, and what are you going to do about it? cheesy
the only thing you can achieve is getting an erection, apart from that i highly doubt you are useful for anything else.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
vague:
the only thing you can achieve is getting an erection, apart from that i highly doubt you are useful for anything else.
Vague the question is apart from having an...'attention', of what other use would you like me to be? Pls do share, because aside from funding your entire existence on earth, sending you recharge cards and paying for your artificial hair, I seriously doubt I could be of any use to you. You don't exactly come across as the type that would be interested in having a relationship with a guy that can provide good company, playful/insightful banter/conversation, a listening ear, practicable financial advice ranging from effective income management to investment opportunities etc. You seem fixated with jumping from one white man's bed to another. So let me ask you, apart from your pυssy, what exactly do you have to offer these white men you're panting after like a dog in heat?

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
vague:
white men celebrate about finding cure for a diseases and a typical naija goat like you is always worried about where his next month rent will come, thats how narrow-minded you are. From the invention of a pen to a plane, its was achieved by non-black men. So i shouldn't make comparisons like attractiveness, intelligence and hygiene, so what else is there to compare? undecided Oyinbo men will always be better and they have proven it in all aspects get over it!

My dear pls calm down, stop throwing tantrums like a petulant teenager. I believe you're old enough to make a logical argument without knotting your panties in a bunch. Now you're talking about innovations, which are products of intelligence/research, not physical attributes. I maintain that it is the height of stupidity to compare one race with another using non-constant variables like looks, hygiene, sexual spontaneity etc. I assume you are a black woman. I'm sure you're aware that many white ladies also made monumental discoveries/inventions. The question is what contribution have you made with your wretched life, apart from idolizing white men and generally being a worthless piece of shit? Do you participate in campaigns against organ mutilation, are you active in the struggle to maintain the peace and security of Nigeria, have you ever invented anything in your life apart from lists of demands for gifts and handouts from all sorts of men? Look, I know we're on NL, but let's be honest. Its either you're a student or you're working for some company without actually making a difference in the world. All you do is wake up every morning and repeat the same dull routine day in, day out. Your life has no value, except to eat, sleep, work and repeat. These white men don't have anything special in their brains, the only advantage they have over us is opportunity. I'm pretty sure one or two relatives of yours are among the politicians looting this country, because aside from that its almost impossible to become a 'big man' in this country, unless you delve into crime or business. The truth is you're probably part of the vicious cycle, because a vapid bimbo like you would likely prefer to date a senator or marry a politician's child, because he's a big boy (spending stolen money). The level of sophistication Aba boys display in counterfeiting electronics is proof of their potential, the same goes for criminals. There are yahoo boys that would give some white hackers a run for their money, and don't even get me started on some tools built by armed robbers and the like. Nigerians are brilliant, the problem is we use our brains to commit crimes out of desperation. Silly girls like you have their heads so stuffed full of wool, that they don't realize that our greatest problem is corruption. You're obviously too stupid to know about green energy, so I'm not going to waste my breath, but I'll tell you that Nigeria can actually have sustainable power without oil. But the Assembly won't hear of it (a group of powerful oil moguls) Babe you are obviously daft and I'll not waste another drop of spit on you. But for the benefit of the impressionable young folks reading this, Africans do have the capability to compete scientifically/technologically with the rest of the world. White men don't just wake up one day and dream up inventions, they're given funds known as research grants, which they use to carry out experiments/researches until they arrive at their goal. If Nigeria could somehow divert all the stolen loot from politicians to a science research account, we would experience exponential leaps in science and technology.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by donbenedict(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2016
DragonReborn:

My dear pls calm down, stop throwing tantrums like a petulant teenager. I believe you're old enough to make a logical argument without knotting your panties in a bunch. Now you're talking about innovations, which are products of intelligence/research, not physical attributes. I maintain that it is the height of stupidity to compare one race with another using non-constant variables like looks, hygiene, sexual spontaneity etc. I assume you are a black woman. I'm sure you're aware that many white ladies also made monumental discoveries/inventions. The question is what contribution have you made with your wretched life, apart from idolizing white men and generally being a worthless piece of shit? Do you participate in campaigns against organ mutilation, are you active in the struggle to maintain the peace and security of Nigeria, have you ever invented anything in your life apart from lists of demands for gifts and handouts from all sorts of men? Look, I know we're on NL, but let's be honest. Its either you're a student or you're working for some company without actually making a difference in the world. All you do is wake up every morning and repeat the same dull routine day in, day out. Your life has no value, except to eat, sleep, work and repeat. These white men don't have anything special in their brains, the only advantage they have over us is opportunity. I'm pretty sure one or two relatives of yours are among the politicians looting this country, because aside from that its almost impossible to become a 'big man' in this country, unless you delve into crime or business. The truth is you're probably part of the vicious cycle, because a vapid bimbo like you would likely prefer to date a senator or marry a politician's child, because he's a big boy (spending stolen money). The level of sophistication Aba boys display in counterfeiting electronics is proof of their potential, the same goes for criminals. There are yahoo boys that would give some white hackers a run for their money, and don't even get me started on some tools built by armed robbers and the like. Nigerians are brilliant, the problem is we use our brains to commit crimes out of desperation. Silly girls like you have their heads so stuffed full of wool, that they don't realize that our greatest problem is corruption. You're obviously too stupid to know about green energy, so I'm not going to waste my breath, but I'll tell you that Nigeria can actually have sustainable power without oil. But the Assembly won't hear of it (a group of powerful oil moguls) Babe you are obviously daft and I'll not waste another drop of spit on you. But for the benefit of the impressionable young folks reading this, Africans do have the capability to compete scientifically/technologically with the rest of the world. White men don't just wake up one day and dream up inventions, they're given funds known as research grants, which they use to carry out experiments/researches until they arrive at their goal. If Nigeria could somehow divert all the stolen loot from politicians to a science research account, we would experience exponential leaps in science and technology.
you remind me of someone controversial in nairaland. wink
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by vague: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2016
DragonReborn:

i'm sorry who it throwing tantrums here? Uncle you are still on your period? grin You can continue barking like a toothless bulldog that you are and but remember that when you are done oyinbo men will still be better than you in all aspects. Whether you want to hear it or not tongue i only pointed out the truth and your hormones got the best of you, that you had to write this epistle abi? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by mizzochocinco: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2016
misspicy:

Your point?
grin
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2016
DragonReborn:
Lol. [b]The problem with you ladies is that you state personal opinions as facts. [/b]The fact that you find some aspects of my comment incomprehensible doesn't mean its gibberish. It might mean you lack the capacity to comprehend any idea more complicated than choosing the next shade of nail polish to use. If you disagree with my assertion however, that's a whole other matter.

Men are also guilty of the same thing undecided

@Vague, this thread is very stvpid. We are all the same, our differences are as a result of cultural differences. It is madness to compare our men/ladies with other races. I don't even understand how you people do it. So can we just shut up?!

1 Like

Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
vague:
i'm sorry who it throwing tantrums here? Uncle you are still on your period? grin You can continue barking like a toothless bulldog that you are and but remember that when you are done oyinbo men will still be better than you in all aspects. Whether you want to hear it or not tongue i only pointed out the truth and your hormones got the best of you, that you had to write this epistle abi? cheesy
Funny that a woman would stoop to use a period jab. When men do it, its silly, but when women start doing it.....
As DareToDiffer said, its time to close the curtain on this thread. Its obvious that the western world is light years ahead of us in every aspect, but that does not mean we are incapable of their feats. We are in intellectual bondage and our selfish leaders suppress any attempt at progress that might threaten their 'golden goose'. I'll give you a simple analogy and hopefully that will be the end of this our little dance. Two men are given manuals on how to operate a machine, one reads it and operates it successfully, while the other dumps it and is incapable of operating the machine. Both of them had the potential to operate it, but only one utilized it. We have animalistic greed wired into our DNA and this makes it difficult for us to look beyond our present needs. There are Nigerian inventors for your info, but of course the Nigerian government has no use for inventions, so they relocate abroad, to developed countries that care for such things.
If you could refrain from quoting me again, I'd be most grateful, this tirade has become boring.

PS. If you're really interested in a comprehensive analysis of why we are so backward, you can open another thread. But this time we'll keep things civil
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
you remind me of someone controversial in nairaland. wink
Really? Person must be a genius grin
[size=1pt]Na play oh[/size]
Re: Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy by schumastic(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
vague:
stop trying to get at me because the truth hurts, learn to accept it as hard as it is and move on.

fine i agree but is your bf white or black? and if is black shame on you cus is obvious your drew this conclusion from him tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed / My First Gee Plus. / In Every Secondary School There Is always this Teacher With This Mad Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.