Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] (7467 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Mar 07, 2018
PICTURE: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots]

I analyzed and posted a Nairalander's nice guy chat here some days ago. I titled the post: The Art Packaging.

Today, we have another guy called Bayo who had a nice guy chat with a lady called Dora. We analyzed his chat and pointed out his mistakes, then proffered solutions to enable him chat like a GMC next time.

Note: What you're about to read is not free, but we have decided to share it for free. Though, this post will be taken down after some days. You better read it now or never. If you read it, you'll not regret.

Typing...

7 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 2 of 32:

Removed, but here is the link to read it www.wetclef.com/topic365.html if you came late to the party.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 3:

Here is the link to read it www.wetclef.com/topic365.html

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 4:

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 5:

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 6:

Removed, but here is the link to read it www.wetclef.com/topic365.html

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 7:

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 8:

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by SenselessIdiot: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Ilegend carry woman matters for head for 12 years now.
Bro go and hustle and get the dough girls will always respond to your message without thinking twice.
Don't be stupid, if you are ugly, ignorant, mentally retarded, Got lame dress sense and chat in the most fascinating way on earth girls will always ignore your messages.

17 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 9:

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Not bad.

God bless your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by WetclefMenForum(f): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Unfortunately, anti-spam bolt has banned iLegend for posting picture number 10 which the URL looks like a phone number. I'll try to continue from here he stopped. If you want me to continue, drop a comment. If you want me not to continue from where iLegend stopped, then I'll stop.
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by WetclefMenForum(f): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 10

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by WetclefMenForum(f): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 11:

Removed

Typing...

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by WetclefMenForum(f): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 12:

Typing...

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by WetclefMenForum(f): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2018
Number 13:

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by LegendMessenger: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2018
Unfortunately again, anti-spam bolt banned us. We know it's caused by the URL of those images. We have tried our best to deliver all 32 of those images. To read EVERYTHING click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic365.html

If you have Airtel, here is how to add our website on freebasics http://www.wetclef.com/topic154.html

After adding it on free basics, you can do the following in our site without spending a single MB:

1. Register and login for free
2. View images for free
3. Download images for free
4. Drop a comment for free
5. Post images for free

So, why waste your MB when you can use Airtel's Freebasic on our site? Click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic154.html to try it. Note: Freebasics only works with Chrome browser at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by bosstim(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Piece of Crap.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by DabLord: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2018
I have save pagegringringrin

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by ubunja(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2018
bosstim:
Piece of Crap.
the quickest to diss are usually the ones who need it most

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by YomiTee123(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2018
Wow

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Keketu(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Look you dis boy chatting and getting lay is not a rocket scientis. I get over 3 girl per month on nairaland every annum. Chatting is meant to be enjoy all.i see is you using your tactic to beg girls = no natural charm. Other are using flower , you are using tactic and mathematic fomular. If i put all this energy into book , learn and finally get 1st class (honours) and work in oil company i will be laying my wife (misstechy) everynight cheesy . Misstechy hi

9 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by ubunja(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
iLegendd more power to you. the other thread "The Art of Packaging" was very smart, especially when you showed how something given for free is taken for granted using that guy as an example .... same day i read that thread i terminated my Miseducation threads and deleted them all. they're coming back as an eBook in a month. your post made me realise an important truth . thanx for that thread bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by SamoaJoe: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Just ask yourself one question. Will Dangote or Otedola Or TY Danjuma have time for this crap? Do you know how many Runs girls and peoples wives that these men fucck on daily basis?

Even on street levels, I have always told guys that format don't work. Just flow with the chat. One way or the other, Pusssy will come out. But be ready to spend on her a little. Due to the Nigerian factor of so many hungry girls!

All these GMC bla bla is for hungry, broke boys. All you need is just for you to have a nice apartment, have a nice ride, have a good command of English, Have a truckload of confidence, Dress smart and then smell good! Women will fall at your feet. In my house, only the AC from my Parlour down to the room will get a woman wet. They barely want to go after visiting. Mind you, am not Otedola yet oo.

The Long and short of it is to PACKAGE YOURSELF. Thanks

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by gcof(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Just ask yourself one question. Will Dangote or Otedola Or TY Danjuma have time for this crap? Do you know how many Runs girls and peoples wives that these men fucck on daily basis?

Even on street levels, I have always told guys that format don't work. Just flow with the chat. One way or the other, Pusssy will come out. But be ready to spend on her a little. Due to the Nigerian factor of so many hungry girls!

All these GMC bla bla is for hungry, broke boys. All you need is just for you to have a nice apartment, have a nice ride, have a good command of English, Have a truckload of confidence, Dress smart and then smell good! Women will fall at your feet. In my house, only the AC from my Parlour down to the room will get a woman wet. They barely want to go after visiting. Mind you, am not Otedola yet oo.

The Long and short of it is to PACKAGE YOURSELF. Thanks
nothing more to say.. the bottom line is hold bar. na broke boys get time to construct chat to get a woman
Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by chivic(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
iLegendd:
Number 5:

Typing...

You can only get silly low self worth girls with this nonsense slide.Real ladies will end the chat.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by chivic(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
WetclefMenForum:
Number 13:

Typing...

Using such raw word does not make u get a lady easily.Infact I can bet you that anylady who falls for this nonsense probably is a very spoilt girl whose IQ is low

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by 49cents(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Ilegend carry woman matters for head for 12 years now.
Bro go and hustle and get the dough girls will always respond to your message without thinking twice.
Don't be stupid, if you are ugly, ignorant, mentally retarded, Got lame dress sense and chat in the most fascinating way on earth girls will always ignore your messages.

This shit works only for young, naive lasses.....

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] by Stanleyafam(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
I pity this generation and next... Too much immorality being celebrated

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Ur Bf/gf's Name Stored On Ur Phone? / Who get that Nude??? / 2 Men Tried On Labor Pain Simulators To Prove Women Exaggerate Everything(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.