Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. (63348 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Say This To Neymar / Ex FIFA U17 Most Valuable Player, Kelechi Nwakali Is 18, Poses With Mesut Ozil / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by TrollTrap: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2016
He kinda looks his age. Even if he doesn't, he earns about 14k per week so......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by laribari(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2016
Most of you guys are very funny honestly because i have learnt not to use appearance to judge anything or anyone for that matter.

Personally, i'm in my late 30s but i really look twenties and our last born (one of the twins) is way older than i am in terms of facial appearance. Most of us look so young and younger than our age in my family and i have seen true 18yrs all this butty (aje butter kids) look so big and i'm like ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

In btw, if you are born in overseas you can't alter your age because when you were born the date of birth you gave is computerized and you cannot know at that infant age if you will make a successful footballer or not, so you will not alter the computer.

Forget about faces, that is why players will robben, zidane, John Terry and all those Italians play into their late 30s because that is their real age. Some people become bald headed in their late 20s.

Drogba was taken to france at age 5 by his footballer uncle and that is why i believe he is using his real age and still banging at 35. His uncle couldn't had reduced his age when he just got into france not knowing if baby drogba was going to be "the drog" that we all know today.

Check out Charly Musonda, that lad is 19yrs as he was born in Belgium but looks 13yrs in real life and stars on loan for Real Bertis. Many black Africans in france are born there (having their age captured by computer at birth) and some may have old man face doesn't mean they are over aged.

If na Nigerian footballers or other born and brought up Africans or even south American import, then you can be assured sey most of them na uncle dem be except those small academy boys like messi taken to Europe at age 13, kun aguero age 15.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by HajimeSaito(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2016
See as him resemble Taiye Taiwo.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Chalatanace(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2016
If na female, he for dn enter menopause angry
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ogwobest: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is one na pure lie
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by amtaken(f): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very very possible.

MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
years old) | Paris Saint-Germain
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs.... guys wats ur take on dis... is dis guy really 18yrs, abi na wetin...

[img]Jean-Kévin Augustin (born 16 June 1997) is a French footballer who currently plays as a striker for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain[/img]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-K%C3%A9vin_Augustin

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ugochukwu93(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
lolzzz,people can lie sha.see person papa
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
gbam grin

Rexhenrex:
Never call someone ugly no one is ugly i gat no say in the issue he is making it big time,why bother my head on his matter?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by IamUdo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dear Nigerians, its not every country that is as fraudulent as you guys. As long as a person is born in Europe or other western or developed country, there is a data base for new birth which can NEVER be changed. Pls look properly at d 2nd n 3rd pix he def has a young boy face.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rubyventures: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yes he could pass as 18, I've seen 16 year olds that look older.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by DonCortino: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Never call someone ugly no one is ugly i gat no say in the issue he is making it big time,why bother my head on his matter?
Who annoy you?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by streamsofjoy(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
I think it's football age
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ireneony(f): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
As long his birth place was in europe. .I believe his age cheesy
I don't trust African born footballers age
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by jkendy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
If it's true that lies would lead people to hell, I can bet my life for it...... No footballer go see Papa God nd Bros J
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by lordyugo: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs.... guys wats ur take on dis... is dis guy really 18yrs, abi na wetin...

[img]Jean-Kévin Augustin (born 16 June 1997) is a French footballer who currently plays as a striker for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain[/img]

no doubt africans lie bout dr age but u should knw kids in africa dnt really develop fast cos of d food we eat
in d USA 16yr old kids mature way more dan dat

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Sijo01(f): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:

Who's talking about ugliness... ...... Op is talking about his age. Read the post again.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Exxit(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

always typing trash. am a dude. so Bleep out sadist.. Good bye.
you're the sadist here. I've seen 18year olds looking older than their age. You shouldn't shiit talk nobody.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by justmenoni: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op i checked his place of birth and its: Paris,france and i don't believe the french authorities will help him manipulate his age or birth certificate so he's 18 but if he was born in africa or where he descends from HAITI then no he's not 18 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Exxit:
you're the sadist here. I've seen 18year olds looking older than their age. You shouldn't shiit talk nobody.
smiley well said. Dont mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by tomzeenero: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
it is very very possible, why in Gods name is it not possible?
most of my guys in engineering with full grown beards are also 17,18,19, we even have a guy the best in electrical he is 16yrs and he looks very matured

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Iwonimi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Omo odun mejidinlogbon ma ni omokunrin yi
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Babalegba(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
In Nigeria people look like runts because of unbalanced diet but abroad where dietary needs are met people look more mature
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by quickly: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18

THIS PPL AGE FASTER..AFRICANS AND CHINESE AGE SLOWER COMPARED TO PPL LIVING IN EUROPE AND AMERICA. THE ANSWER LIES IN THE FOOD.

SO YES HE CAN BE 18.

I HAVE SEEN 18 WITH WHITE HAIR BEFORE
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by goldniks(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
You choose which one you want to believe either 18 or not.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by esejessy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Awwwww cutiiiieeeee!!!! DAT dark skin is thrilling smiley wink

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Paulchris(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i gat no say in the issue he is making it big time,why bother my head on his matter?
then no compain when Taiwo celebrates 31st BD
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by macaranta(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Very possible... Lukaku and one ss Lazio player had same ishh.

Could be football age sha
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yes it's very possible, th my baby cousin below, he is just 21

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by donhils: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
eitsei:
It's possible because there's one departmental mate of mine who is also 19 but if you see him you won't believe it
How did you know your departmental mate is actually 19?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by EziAsh: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
I wonder why us Africans always think everybody lie about their age.I believe he is 18

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by usoroh2003: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
d guy na 5yrs him be. u no c am na 1da him be nw. & b4 him 30yrs him go d use staff 4low play ball
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by usoroh2003: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
d guy na 5yrs him be. u no c am na 1da kid him be nw. & b4 him reach 30yrs him go d use staff 4low play ball

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.