Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. (63350 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Say This To Neymar / Ex FIFA U17 Most Valuable Player, Kelechi Nwakali Is 18, Poses With Mesut Ozil / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by olatade(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
You need to see me when I was 19,I looked 30 then,somtimes people tend to look older or younger than thier ages...as far as I'm concerned,that guy looks 18

2 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by erniewhez(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
yes! he is 18+10!
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Kgdavid(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

grin because MITCHES have periods too undecided the way he jump on my case had me question his emotional wellbeing embarassed

You are the one that jumped on his case with a completely irrelevant contribution to the thread.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rekeb: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
He sure looks 18 to me!!!

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Egmlltd: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
If the guy was born in france or any of the western european countries/north america, then he's 18yrs old. i don't even see your augument cos the guy is very young facially, he just have a big frame. So you think Lukaku, Balotelli etc are using 'football' age going by your analogy?

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Melinde: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
He even looks 16 self
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by pinkpearl17(f): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
The only thing I can see is that he is a footballer, paid thousands of pounds every week, successful and young. Have I answered you @ op? By the way, he was born in Paris, birth register is computerized. You can't change it or you are telling me govt changed it for him? France is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

always typing trash. am a dude. so Bleep out sadist.. Good bye.
dude Dog? Or dude what?

Boygirl?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by olive282(f): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dats football age for u...he'z prolly a footballer
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by olimaintain(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
if he is 18 ...I'm 12 shikena
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by mitchyy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
@Sijo01 @kgdavid If you go through the first set of comments, you'll notice the op originally called the player ugly and even likened him to Boko haram dog. The post has edited that is why you can't see the op's insults anymore. I'm sure that is why some pple responded to him that way because the insult was uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rajosh(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Am I his mother? go and ask his mom. Dude is making his money and you're here complaining about his age

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Kgdavid(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
mitchyy:
@Sijo01 @kgdavid If you go through the first set of comments, you'll notice the op originally called the player ugly and even likened him to Boko haram dog. The post has edited that is why you can't see the op's insults anymore. I'm sure that is why some pple responded to him that way because the insult was uncalled for.

I just saw that... shocking stuff.

I thought nairaland has full time mods? Why should such rubbish be on the first page of a topic that has been moved to the front page?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by sisisioge: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yes
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by dammyluv911(f): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
its posdible if u c my cousi. way b 17 he luks older n bigger dan dis guy
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Slickest(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Angelberry:
I am 4 then
Lwkm
Out of all ages u chose 4...lol

Buh honestly, I still don't see y ppl fuss about ppl's ages....
These ppl are tv ppl, their age is their business nd so many endorsements are attached...
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
At first when he posted this he butressed that the guy way ugly u can ask the person who commented first..its obvious he modified his post because as of yester it was only a pics of the guy he uploaded so don't get it twisted bae.
Sijo01:

Who's talking about ugliness... ...... Op is talking about his age. Read the post again.

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
God bless you.he called the guy ugly that was what made me reacted he obviously edited it

cc;sijo01
mitchyy:
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
When will you learn how to start thinking with your brain?
DonCortino:

Who annoy you?

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by chumada: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is true.......
Nigerians will never believe because they have issues with age undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sweetie pie how you doing?
mimzy:
gbam grin
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by scholes23(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
18?? Ehn Dem never born me
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Sweetie pie how you doing?

Good boo.. u? how's every?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by jojosweet(f): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
years old) | Paris Saint-Germain
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs.... guys wats ur take on dis... is dis guy really 18yrs, abi na wetin...

[img]Jean-Kévin Augustin (born 16 June 1997) is a French footballer who currently plays as a striker for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain[/img]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-K%C3%A9vin_Augustin
now this is how a fine boi should look. Not all this Ramsey Noah disturbing everywhere gan! undecided
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
mimzy:

Good boo.. u? how's every?
i just the o,how is preps for the contest?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by ireneidiva(f): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrAkias:
JEAN-KEVIN AUGUSTIN (18
years old) | Paris Saint-Germain
| 5 goals Na wa o.... they say dis guy is jst 18 yrs.... guys wats ur take on dis... is dis guy really 18yrs, abi na wetin...

[img]Jean-Kévin Augustin (born 16 June 1997) is a French footballer who currently plays as a striker for Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain[/img]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-K%C3%A9vin_Augustin
See your dp and you are calling someone ugly. Smh

2 Likes

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by eitsei(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
donhils:

How did you know your departmental mate is actually 19?
I saw his birth certificate and his behavior sometimes show he's a kid
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
He's cute his own way @op

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
OP, you are not okay..

Concerning, this age and maturity stuff,
Alex Iwobi & Anthony Martial comes to mind amongst others.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Mbediogu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
perhaps they are referring to his grandson. That man's age could be 18 to power 2.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Raziii(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
ireneidiva:

See your dp and you are calling someone ugly. Smh
LOL! And that's a K.O

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.