Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. (63355 Views)

Christiano Ronaldo Say This To Neymar / Ex FIFA U17 Most Valuable Player, Kelechi Nwakali Is 18, Poses With Mesut Ozil / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by fF01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kgdavid:

I just saw that... shocking stuff.

I thought nairaland has full time mods? Why should such rubbish be on the first page of a topic that has been moved to the front page?
even me i shock, both d Op nd d Mod need Sense!

1 Like

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Never call someone ugly no one is ugly i gat no say in the issue he is making it big time,why bother my head on his matter?
daretodiffer must hear this, you stole her siggy angry just joking ni Baba grin.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by glossy6(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Bros swallow your words mehn,,, do I look like the O.P? ..and did what I type look like insult?gerrout mehn.

She wasn't referring to you but you quoted her saying she wasn't making sense with her remark
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by SapeleWater(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Agric
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Rexhenrex(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin what could her siggy be
ActOfWar:
daretodiffer must hear this, you stole her siggy angry just joking ni Baba grin.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Chukzii(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
he could still be 18, some people look more matured than their age, chck Fosu-mensah of man utd, d guy 2 is 18
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by deeway200(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
I must be 10 years then
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by wacoj(m): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
It is possible. I know a boy of 14 years in year one, infact he even adjusted his age upwards to gain an admission
and if you see him, u will believe he is 20 plus.
If not that i know his father very well, I would not even believe it myself
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Emmanueledu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
Its very possible! When you see me and my younger brother who i gave 4yrs,you will believe we are twins!
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Sijo01(f): 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
mitchyy:
@Sijo01 @kgdavid If you go through the first set of comments, you'll notice the op originally called the player ugly and even likened him to Boko haram dog. The post has edited that is why you can't see the op's insults anymore. I'm sure that is why some pple responded to him that way because the insult was uncalled for.

Rexhenrex:
At first when he posted this he butressed that the guy way ugly u can ask the person who commented first..its obvious he modified his post because as of yester it was only a pics of the guy he uploaded so don't get it twisted bae.

Duly noted! I responded based on the edited post. Thanks for the clarification.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Brainaic(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
The thread didn't go as the OP intended. @OP, yes! The guy is 18yrs and successful. Go fix your own life instead of transferring your frustrations on someone that doesn't know you tongue tongue tongue
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by oluwayemi35(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
if he is 18yrs den i am not yet born to the word shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by habsydiamond(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
My Papa no fit collect 10yrs for this guy hand.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by slyrone(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

He looks more youthful, more handsome, with more money than you so.... yeah... what was your question again
God is watching u, shading a hustling naija dude, u think say almost every guy for naija nor sabi play ball? na just grace nd luck. he looks more youthful and richer than him but u ll never meet him. amen
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by piagetskinner(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
If this guy is 18 then I am still a toddler
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
slyrone:
God is watching u, shading a hustling naija dude, u think say almost every guy for naija nor sabi play ball? na just grace nd luck. he looks more youthful and richer than him but u ll never meet him. amen

Lol. Ok. Amen smiley
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by cooluc(f): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

He looks more youthful, more handsome, with more money than you so.... yeah... what was your question again
Perfect answer..calling some one dog for no reason!!!! Can you imagine..i wonder why that thread is even on fp?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
ItzChinnex:

always typing trash. am a dude. so Bleep out sadist.. Good bye.
U lost ur t.fare ni abi y u kon dey para like dis?
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by omonnakoda: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
20 year old mike tyson 1986

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by omonnakoda: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mike tyson at 15

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by pamcode(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
He might be just could be his beards and muscles that are deceiving
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by omonnakoda: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
18 year old Lennox Lewis won Olympic heavyweight gold in 1984

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
cooluc:

Perfect answer..calling some one dog for no reason!!!! Can you imagine..i wonder why that thread is even on fp?

Fp is a joke hun and dumb threads belong there. Nl has changed. Admin is the problem because the members are great. But hey, what do i know
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by omonnakoda: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
18 year old Cassius Clay won Olympic Gold 1960

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by omonnakoda: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Shaquille at 19

Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Kazrem(m): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
18 in Nigeria. 35 in his hometown.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by erumena(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Epic response!
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by DedeNkem: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
This guy looks younger than Mikel Obi when when the latter claimed he was 18.
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Ablitmuspaper(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
if d guy says he is 18 den he is 18
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by cocoflakes: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
He could be 18 or less or more.....
Re: They Say This Jean-Kévin Augustin Is 18 Years, What Do You Think. by Boyoski09: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Haha...u are damn funny i must say i admire your sense of humour.
Yh now she's funny cos she's a lady... oniranu okunrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.