Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating (514 Views)

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by naijaict: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2016
A mattress company based in Spain wants you to rest easy thanks to technology it has developed to alert you if your bed is being used while you’re not in it.

Smartress is an innovation that alerts you if someone uses your phone in a suspicious way. A speedometer that reads input per minute and the input point.

The Durmet Smarttress, with its “lover detection system,” uses intelligent sensors to detect “suspicious” movement in your bed and will ping your phone if you’re not at home. With a YouTube ad set to dramatic music and headlines about rising rates of infidelity thanks to social media, if you live in Spain or not sure about your spouse you should apparently be very worried about who is using your bed.

We’re not quite sure how “the first mattress that detects deception” will differentiate between your unfaithful spouse and your kids using the bed as a trampoline. Or how it will know that a large dog that laughs at your rules about not going on the bed while you’re at work isn’t really the pool cleaner.

If your partner is not faithful , at least your mattress is with lover detection system.

view pictures and video here
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/04/smart-mattress-designed-to-detect.html
Re: Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by naijaict: 8:20am On Apr 19, 2016
lalasticlala grin grin grin
Re: Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by MarysMeal: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2016
I see...
Re: Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by Ishopbest: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Ladies, check out my signature
Re: Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Durrh, na for only ontop their bed the man fit cheat? What happened to hotels and guest houses, in the car, and a secluded spot?
Re: Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by Terry68: 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
Mattress me?

Cheating is not usually done at home na...

I don't know if I should this is a waste of time research, unless its use is beyond the stated.
Re: Smart Mattress Designed To Detect Cheating by 0ubenji(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2016
nonsense...wat if had a quickie on the couch, floor or something..
infidels know more than not using their matrimonial beds for action..not after seeing such mattress adverts in d media

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Man You Can't Carry The Burden Of His Destiny / Advice To Ladies / Help Me With The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.