Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Bump - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bump (2948 Views)

Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bump by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:

Kenyans and Nigerians will always be rivals on blogosphere. The war continues here

Then I'm out...this is not the lane I'm wishing for..

Ta ta...
Re: Bump by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2016
saintikechi:
Guy you wor wor . Check my profile photo and see what handsome looks like. Kimon

na u even WOR.WOR pass sef...

Jesus..

so much ugly boys here...

I can't be the most handsome...no I can't be.
somebody must be more handsome, pls
Re: Bump by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Then I'm out...this is not the lane I'm wishing for..

Ta ta...
hahahahahah. grin
Re: Bump by dapizy02(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Op

Re: Bump by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Cutezt:
na big boosss,him wan go fyt actor...gan gan gan gan

OohhMG! What did u say? I don't know what u talking abt shocked

Pidgin dey scatter scatter my brain... tongue
Re: Bump by MrChinex: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2016
saintikechi:
Guy you wor wor . Check my profile photo and see what handsome looks like. Kimon
MrChinex:

kashybaby please describe this guy pics in one word? I don't wanna talk let them no say that i have a bad mouth.
KashyBaby:

Lol....I won't describe it... lipsrsealed mouth sealed.
guy so you can see that we are afraid to describe you, maybe you can create a topic let other nairalanders describe you @saintikechi
Re: Bump by Cutezt(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Bump by Cutezt(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

OohhMG! What did u say? I don't know what u talking abt shocked

Pidgin dey scatter scatter my brain... tongue

Lolz, Filipina ..you seriously need to learn pidgin if truly you can't digest it well.
Re: Bump by MrChinex: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
wristbangle:
It seems this epidemic disorder is spreading across every trolls nooks and cannies in romance section.

This thread is not just an insult or perhaps exhibit show of stupidity but clearly shows that if this is the mentality of some youths especially the males in the society, then am afraid that the future of this country is in great danger.

I just hope one day, the OP will actually check back and see how senseless this post/thread is
dude calm down, first of all, that pics is not mine, search for village goat, you will see the pics in his profile, second of all, it is not everything people get serious, even all your threads, 8 types of woman that do this or that? Does it make sense to you? Have any of your thread helped anybody, so any post we make here is just for fun, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, even president buhari normally play sometimes, have you not seen some of his pics where he do laughs?
So dude stop pouring your frustration here, have fun and one love
life is too short to be serious...
Re: Bump by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Cutezt:
Lolz, Filipina ..you seriously need to learn pidgin if truly you can't digest it well.

I'm still confused with the pidgin...like whats on ur quote earlier...I have no idea what was it grin

Yeah ur right...I need to learn furthermore...
Re: Bump by Cutezt(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm still confused with the pidgin...like whats on ur quote earlier...I have no idea what was it grin

Yeah ur right...I need to learn furthermore...

what I meant earlier was that he looks like the antagonist,going to fight the protagonist in a movie,you know,they never smile
Re: Bump by KevMitnick: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Not bad...but I hope he smile at least grin grin grin...

too serious in camera is not cool at all undecided

I read your comments on a lot of threads. You come through as a pacifist and I think it's a good thing, but here in Nigeria, pacifism can get you used and abused. Find a balance, be the antagonist sometimes.
Re: Bump by thowbie7ven(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2016
just because a fool was set loose from the kirikiri maximum prison other fools also followed suit....issorait
Re: Bump by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Fine boys have not finished talkin u re here uploading shii..mtchew
Re: Bump by AceDomino(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2016
Sorry, the OP was high on cocaine before posting these shit
Re: Bump by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2016
KevMitnick:

I read your comments on a lot of threads. You come through as a pacifist and I think it's a good thing, but here in Nigeria, pacifism can get you used and abused. Find a balance, be the antagonist sometimes.

Well, I'm not a Nigerian and I will only stand in what I believe in..
If that's pacifism u called it, so be it cool
Re: Bump by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2016
iye o. ahahaha grin
Re: Bump by Dhurmynick(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2016
This is pathetic... Pains me our guys sometimes stoop so low just to get attention.. Embarrassing the whole male population in the process angry
Re: Bump by TrollTrap: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
See as him be like before and after pics of Effects Of Drugs on Humans
Re: Bump by Tekzyflex(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Blood of moses
Re: Bump by Maxi112: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Am very disappointed with this

the pix is even among the first 20 here
Re: Bump by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2016
dafuq?? Like if you are better looking than this. Every guy in my fam looks better than this mehn.
Re: Bump by HajimeSaito(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1, Cutehector, come see una rival.
Re: Bump by beetle24(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2016
MrChinex:
I was just scanning through some profile pics when i saw this pics, no gay tinz atall, just that he is more handsome than those guys that have been boasting, see competition, let me see who can beat him. I don't wanna reveal his moniker.
Re u serious? embarassed if he's d most handsome here than Nairaland guys km from wowo nation
Re: Bump by wristbangle: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
MrChinex:

dude calm down, first of all, that pics is not mine, search for village goat, you will see the pics in his profile, second of all, it is not everything people get serious, even all your threads, 8 types of woman that do this or that? Does it make sense to you? Have any of your thread helped anybody, so any post we make here is just for fun, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy, even president buhari normally play sometimes, have you not seen some of his pics where he do laughs?
So dude stop pouring your frustration here, have fun and one love
life is too short to be serious...

There are ways you can catch fun but not this type of thread. Atleast I can speak for some thread which appears dumb but the hilarity in it will make your head burst.

This thread is not interesting and doesn't even hold an atom of hilarity is in it. Sorry!
Re: Bump by KevMitnick: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well, I'm not a Nigerian and I will only stand in what I believe in..
If that's pacifism u called it, so be it cool
No that's not being a pacifist, it's about you avoiding confrontations and e-fights. Sometimes you may need to follow through with them. And who knows you may just get an opportunity to come stay in Naija. kiss
Re: Bump by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
KevMitnick:

No that's not being a pacifist, it's about you avoiding confrontations and e-fights. Sometimes you may need to follow through with them. And who knows you may just get an opportunity to come stay in Naija. kiss

Definitely I want to see Nigeria.. grin I wanna visit that country..

1 Like

Re: Bump by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 20, 2016
maleeks:
Where you wan com place AirSultan huh?
me Pls o, na me worwor pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Of BBN Gave Tin Tall Tony A Mouth Action This Nigt / Is This Real Or Fake? / Romantic: Her Boyfriend Bought Her A Car As Her Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.