Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (35223 Views)

"I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Miss Ezinne, based in Enugu, got pregnant for her babydaddy, Twitter user @Ibrahemist last year 2016.

December last year after he cut ties with her, Ezinne called him out on Twitter warning him that he will drop dead the day he comes to claim the baby in the future after denying and running away from his responsibilities today because he has another girlfriend.

Ibraheem never contacted her and yesterday, Ezinne who has finally accepted she is going to be a single mum, proudly showed off her baby bump.

Ezinne was so surprised when Nigerians on Twitter showered love and support on her. Here are snapshots from when she called out her baby daddy on Twitter via Subdeliveryman for getting her pregnant and running away.

Turns out she got pregnant for him the first time but decided she wasn't going to abort the second time.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/pregnant-nigerian-girl-abandoned-by.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2017
grin whilst dancing shoki with the aboki without bulletproof, it never occurred that you might face what you are facing currently. grin

That said... Congratulation and deliver safely.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by SexyNairalander: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2017
booked
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2017
I dont know why ladies like playing the 'victim' once belle enter, you were there shouting "harder"! "Harder"! "Hit me baby"!! "Fill me up"!! Now belle enter it has turn to "his responsibility" NO DARLING!!! Dear ladies the consequence of a night of "jiggy jiggy" is a man's responsibility 'only' when you are wearing his "ring", if not its an "open market operation' and the receiver bears the cost........ angry angry

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2017
All this small girls just opening yansh around. .......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Aborted for him the first time nd still went ahead to get pregnant the 2nd time

Some girls are just silly sad

Btw what is babydaddy

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
Baby momma baby momma here and there. Oya, me too dey look for babymama. Anyone willing to help me should show interest tongue
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Hehehehehe...we all tell someone at a point t in our lives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2017
This chic just got famous for the wrong reason...

Thanks to NL BTW

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
This chic just got famous for the wrong reason...

Thanks to NL BTW
Make she kuku go do complimentary card 'CEO, office of the abandoned girlfriend'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Hadez(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2017
You are nothing but a slut!
Spoiling the reputation of women generally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont know why ladies like playing the 'victim' once belle enter, you were there shouting "harder"! "Harder"! "Hit me baby"!! "Fill me up"!! Now belle enter it has turn to "his responsibility" NO DARLING!!! Dear ladies the consequence of a night of "jiggy jiggy" is a man's responsibility 'only' when you are wearing his "ring", if not its an "open market operation' and the receiver bears the cost........ angry angry

Look who failed biology! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Hadez:
You are nothing but a slut!
Spoiling the reputation of women generally.

You are the kinda slut who swallowed her babies! angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Hadez(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

You are the kinda slut who swallowed her babies! angry

K
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by marshalcarter: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2017
God be with you jareee

oluwa is ur strenght

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Michelle55: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
GBAM!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2017
sinaj:
Aborted for him the first time nd still went ahead to get pregnant the 2nd time

Some girls are just silly sad

Btw what is babydaddy
A lousy male who can't take care of his seeds

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by favourmic(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Shame is dead end times things

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by hyfr(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Disgrace to her people. She has no option

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Nothing we no go see for endtime

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by bezimo(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Ezinne and Ibraheem!!

Which Kin collabo be that?

Ibo girl dey do Abok1 wey don discharge, na wa oh!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Lasskeey: 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
angry
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by FTbomb(m): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2017
"i was once pregnant for him but this time i'm keeping it."
tamuno! dem wan use pregnancy hook my nigga o. you must marry by force.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Lasskeey: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
angry angry
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Sammypope4all(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

You nailed it bro, you nailed it. We need the likes of you in the senate.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin whilst dancing shoki with the aboki without bulletproof, it never occurred that you might face what you are facing currently. grin

That said... Congratulation and deliver safely.

So many girls will condem her while coded guys will applause her

Okay think about how many you have wasted now she's brave and she is keeping hers

God help her but for the man that ran away your diccck is a disgrace to men

Men that run away from there responsiblities are fool mechanical fools oo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Fvvck everywhere angry
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by davodyguy: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Oh no. She should do the Beyonce style na.

Yeye.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Good for her

Pls, more updates on the protest, I think it stays at no. 1 on the list of updates
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by Crixina(f): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
like you said, it was hit harder, not “pour in harder" cheesy

I'm out
#bye

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) by repogirl(f): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
well, it's all done and no use crying over spilt milk but na you f'u'ck up sha, Ezinne. Still, you are brave to have kept the pregnancy, that says a lot about the type of person you are.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Every Husband Must Read This / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.