Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Passion For Poetry. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Passion For Poetry. (3394 Views)

Hot Story: Boobs Passion(18+) / Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. / My Passion For Poetry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2016
**** Lavish Her *****

The balls in her eyes, so stunning and charming, ceaselessly breathing strength to my soul

The smile on her cheek, priceless and healing, come illuminate my night with your smiles

The love in her eyes, so jelly and bright full, needing me to say, come brighten up my shadow

The step when she walks, so appealing and compelling, o please, let me walk you down the aisle

The sketch of her lips, so greasy and plumpy, please my lady, come kiss my worries to death

No level of dilution can say how awesome you are, my lady, you are ineffable

No oratory skill can lavish you with the largest molecules of adorment that ever be

Your carriage depicts goodwill, my heart leaps of joy when, always you grace my presence

The connection in your affection has volts immesurable thus, making me see your in a trance daily

The only lady whose love makes me do just things unimaginable, am so helpless without your love

Let me be the wheel, and you the wheeler, you surely will drive us to the high way of glory

Make me the body and you the soul, we certainly will walk on the pathway to success

Make me the tongue and you our voice, i foremostly see you voicing out how much i love you

Water for strength, blood for breath, your blood surely will give life to strengthen our Love

My lady, i daily never cease to think of how amazing you are, which sends shocking waves to my breath, dearly belove, am consumed by your love

A Lady is throbbing My Heart and i so wish she can see how *****Blown Away ***** i am

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)  ̄へ ̄
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2016
***** Blown Away *****

Just like the statue of Liberty,your love for me stands firm and faultless

Just like the Peace Palace in Hauge, your love keeps me still even when in a stormy sand

Just like the great Walls of China, your love breaths in me strength, courage and might

Just like the statue of Liberty, loving you has liberated me of my worrying worth

The virtues of your love makes my heart leap like the Big Ben in England

The courage and pride your love depicts, makes me stand proud, just like the Eiffel Tower in Paris

The sappy aura of your love, makes loving you so invaluable, just like the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco

The Mysticism your love peddles, makes loving you so sacred, just like the Golden temple in India

Blown away am i, by your love, into a season so comely and aesthetic, just like the Basil cathedral in Moscow

Dispersed am i, into a Trance, with extreme sleekness and beauty, just like the Trevi Fountain in Rome

Translated am i, into a vision so Homly and pure, just like the Holy temple in Mecca

Blown Away am i, wishing we both can spend a lifetime together, gracing the astounding wonders of the Loch Ness in Scotland

A Flight to the 100 most famous Landmark around the world is all i will forever wish On.

re read and Blushed so Romantically
^ω^ (◐∇◐) 〣( ºΔº )〣 (๑´ڡ`๑)♡
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 1:05am On May 09, 2016
An unreserved apologies to my followers and readers for this long abandonment.... everything is extreme and critical these days.... School exams around the corner after 4 long weeks of been "striked" out of school.......

will be posting 2 or 3 more poems to end and name this collection... then will start another collection differently Anew...

#Love_you_all
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2016
Was chatting with a lady who had a very crazy Crush on me during our 1st year in School....
It got so heated i sent her poem titled

*****Memories past******

She was left agog and speechless ( ̄. ̄) (。ì _ í。) last nite was just simply crazy.... ●︿●

i decided this morning to share the poem here....
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2016
******Memories Past******

Brings Pain or pleasure

Buys tears or treasure

Buries feud and fright

Boils spirit and soul

The paints will never leave, no they won't

The scare remains till eternity, yes they remain

The pains, just like a sting kills so slowly.

The sleek with a priceless elation, so Illuminates shades

We ve had memories, both printable and unthinkable

For a reason, things fall apart for a why unknown

The all important numerics of time steered by maturity should not be written off

Lets shame the past by calling home our lost laurels.

To You
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by MAKINGWAVES247: 11:34pm On May 17, 2016
Keep it up bro. Nice poems. Send an email
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 12:22am On May 18, 2016
MAKINGWAVES247:
Keep it up bro. Nice poems. Send an email to makingwaves247@gmail.com let's talk

Thanks bro.. i appreciate ur comment. Have replied ur mail.
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
≧∇≦ ⊙_⊙
Am really not impressed with my bidding on my own personal thread.... have been less phenomenal and am seriously unsettled.... i have close to a dozen pomes to write on and i wish to quite my numerous complains and roll up my sleeve.
°.*\( ˆoˆ )/*.°
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2016
***** Plight of a poet *****

Either classical or comical poetry is ceaselessly caressing

Whether mythical or mystical poeting is ageless magical

Either ancient or Asiatic poetry is the assurance of continuance

The only ever pure reflection on man's essence is beautified in poetic regalia

Heel him up, he sometimes go word blank on a long dry inspirational drought

Accuse him not, he unhappily watch his poetic reflection sink beggingly

Ask Wordsworth, query Soyinka being word blank is a poet greatest plight

Employ Shakespeare, beakon on Louis when word struck, you shrink knowingly

When i drowning, i shed, thus, mapping my plight as one missing on an ovational tourney

When struck, i shrink, thus sapping so monstrously, my reflective acumen carefreely

My soul cries when i sight my so cherished inhalation caressing oblivion with reckless abandon

Applaud a poet, break me up, feed him well, space him up: when gut with a plight, resurge him
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
***** Hunted. *****

Shortly after a Lengthy charging at the supernatural being in a sacred numbering

Presented a magnanimous option of a free for all movement within the enclosed brick

The writer's ever wondering soul was walking talking thinking all up above

Always occupied in his moment, thinking and thinking about the fear of the unknown never seen

Just when he was lost, she came, i saw her just with an angelic semblance : she at my left, so sappy and pearly

Was at my left i leave you to a trance the most angelic creature ever seen in his 20+++ matter life

The brain started dying, the heart started screaming,the sight starring but the gut so gloomy and greasy

No but why do i still tears till forever, for a first time sinner should never be labeled a brute

Who is she, am imperfectly not wordified to do so: but believe me, her beaut hunted him

we never uttered, he never word but the twin spark was bore to hunt him to hunt for her return

You left looking at him with the hope of once again tomorrow. that next time not conceived yet

He left hunted: hoping to see the wingless angel forever minted on his soul.
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
[email][/email]

cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool shocked sad angry grin cheesy wink smiley

cool dizz isn't story telling... dizz is word catalogue.... LoL smiley wink
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2016
***** NAMED SHADOW *****

I got you at the sleep of the sun, merry of the stars, and the shine of the moon

So naive to the new native you entered thus, mellowing so low and downy

Your dashing beaut coupled with the hour we commenced, named you Shadow

At Your first hour, so soaked in timidity you were which was a lesson of love to earn for all

A fab first impress mints better than a glorified second knowing.

My ever first living creature whose love gave so much cause to cruse out of course

When I saw you not, discerning you skewed a path,my heart wept ceaselessly

After you safely returned from your tourney journey, a killy euphoria evaded my weary soul

Just to appease me,You knew so quick how to nightly swift into your sweet haven

The virtue of me loving you is laced in the aura of Aphrodite chastity fervour

Quacky was your need, which braced me to toe the paths of stallion

Conceived you in me the zygote of what to sooth about a resilient matter

We chopped, ate, muscled, munch, and picked even at the good, rite and tasteless, together we did

You gleefully made me know love is more to care, understanding, and content

Familiarity breeds contempt they aver: but a passable familiarity breeds goodwill.
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 2:37am On Feb 20, 2017
Stella begat Louis

years ago, not very too long to possessing an immobile walker

at the hour mark, between the blissful tick of 12 and the wonderous tock of 3

the expectant stella with her fainting breath, in her strengthless sobs

was to examine the product of a 270 days magical tug

eager to know if her issue was a homer or an outer

a homer to behold, beamed the angelic midwives

a spark of strength splash through her spent system

she beamed with joy, shed hopeful tears, & prophesied wonders to him

she gathered her lad unto her bossom, ceaselessly staring at a fantasy to grace nature

she crafted him, her bones are never weary, so are his

to her, his festivals are never due undone... She locks and unlocks his dreads

so protected am i, with whom i have a haven uncompromised

your love over my course, frightens the meanest off all mountain

mama, your little homer is now a sprited young man

so appreciative am i to grace nature through you as my shield and armourer...
I Love you mama.

Louis dedicates 20 \'/ 02 \./ 2017, to Stella.
Re: My Passion For Poetry. by louiskay(m): 1:39am On Apr 12, 2023
chiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This life has evolved ohhhhhh... God... see me here again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stage Performance Of The Woman Of Calabar, A Play By Elechi Amadi. / Who Gat Her Pregnant??? / Blood Money - A True Story Of Money Rituals....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.