Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! (4070 Views)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! by IamLEGEND1: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't know anything about those modafuckaz.
so I go kukuma find one side siddon dey read comments.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! by optional1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dey (the hause guy)r not a good kisser frm experience.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

As far as I understand that hausa ppol are Muslims?
yea possibly majority of them but not all of them
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Hausa Man! by Ekakamba: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
shegè! Danburan'uba! grin
DANO1011:
1. Hausa boys are too cute! With their long, lean bodies and perfect smiles. Good genes all the way.
2. He probably has a nice, soft spoken mother! #noinlawdrama
3. You won't have to worry about bad hair days or not having anything to wear because the hijab is the ultimate fashion statement!
4. You'll know before-hand that your man will marry more wives so you don't have to keep sleepless nights worrying about your husband cheating on you.
5. He loves you so much that he doesn't want any man coming near you especially not that hunky male doctor!
6. He's a man in every sense of the word- hard, fearless& courageous. Unlike other men, you'll never see him cry.
7. His language is a soft-spoken one so even when he is angry, he will never be accused of shouting at you!
8. From childhood he's been trained in the art of self-control and self-restraint so you can be sure he won't have premature ejaculation!
9. Doesn't he sound so cute when he calls you his yarinya?
10. If he dies, he'll get 70 virgins in heaven so unlike other women you know your man's getting a better deal!
So cosmo girl, don't you think it's time to do a little dating without borders?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Collection Of Pre-wedding Pics:which Is Best / Pic Of The Day Pls Don't Laugh / Why Do I Keep Seeing Dogs In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.