Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man (1301 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Hello people.

I have been telling most of my friends both married and unmarried that when ever I get married that I MUST not cheat. They argued that it's not what I can do. It's not that I am a saint but there are somethings one does not do, putting religion or morality aside. There are people who do not smoke, some do not drink and every body must not womanise.

Let me now put down some factors that prompted me to get to this conclusion.

Firstly, it's a bad habit. It's well known that a habit is very easy to start and very difficult to stop. Check it out, you are in a relationship either with a girl or a guy. Once the relationship gets sours and break up occurs, either of the man or the woman would wish to have a new date immediately, so that he or she might not get hurt completely or the emotional wound got, might heal immediately.

Secondary, it's an economic waste. You can agree with me that most young ladies who date married men do this because of financial or material benefits they get from them. These men are bent in spending heavily on these ladies just to "buy" their conceince. If you can spend fifty percent of the amount you are spending on that girl out side on your wife. You will agree with me that your wife will look like the most beautiful girl in the world.

Thirdly, bond, love depreciates. In as much as love grows, love dies. When you start having an affair with another lady out side. The intimacy between you and your wife will begin to reduce. Sooner or later, you will begin to compare her s*x prowess with that of your wife.

Fortly, when the number three happens, it is a threat to the survival, growth, development and the existence of that family.

Fiftly, the man is prone to contacting of diseases and this is suicidal if I may say.

My Piece of Advice

I do not think there is any difference between Sandra and Kassandra. It is still that euphoria you get with your wife you can still get with another lady out side. Like some people will jokingly say; "when you eat egusi, u also eat ogbolo". It's a high time you and your wife spiced up your s*x life. Explore it, invent new skills, styles and what so ever. This will make it all magnetic and seductive. I do not mind chatting s*x with my wife.

To add it up, marry whom you love. Do not marry out of sympathy or pity. " let me marry her to help her, or I have dated her for long, if I don't marry her..." Or marrying her because of her social stratification or wealth.

Do not be over ambitious. It is true that one should aim high and dream big. Some would like to marry a lawyer or a doctor. If he or she is one, you will see him or her 'dieing" to live with him or her. Simply because, he or she is a lawyer or a doctor.

In addition to this, I would like all nairaland ladies, especially the married once, even the unmarried too, to look neat, romantic and trendy for your husbands and husbands to be.

Meet you in the next episode. Kenmatt.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Nice article OP but unfortunately 99.99% of men will not agree with u.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2016
This is B'S.

Rubbish piece of crap

All this story for woman ? We are free to cheat
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:
This is B'S.

Rubbish piece of crap

All this story for woman ? We are free to cheat

Gent, if you are married, you are not free to cheat.
It is against the societal norms and value in which we dwel. Be it traditionally or religiously.

Let me start with the tradition because I know it might be your bedrock for argument. African culture is such a wonderful culture in the sense that, before the introduction of Christianity, we believe in good conducts, good values, norms and morals. It is a taboo for a man to leave his wife and starts bleeping with another woman out side. Even though he does it, he does it in secret. You can't be proud of doing it.I don't think you can tell this to your kids.

In our traditional setting, if you like, you marry ten, it is no body's deal. But you can't be pissing about out of marriage. It is seen as abomination.

It is also applicable to Koranic rules. You can marry four. But it is also rejected that you will be shitting around as well.

I don't think you need to be told from a Christian perspective.

Love your wife and let your wife love you. Before you got married to her, there was something unique you saw that got you chilled. Rekindle it and experience a blissful family life.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by MRBrownJ: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
sady i fully disagree with all the "reasons" given above because i could certainly counter all of them... example:
1 its a bad habit... not if its the 1st time you do it
2 economic waste... not if its your maid
etc etc etc

the ONLY reason why a person shouldnt cheat is simply because it AINT RIGHT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't care about society. Society ain't feeding me nor my family. So I don't give a damn.

Kenmatt:

Gent, if you are married, you are not free to cheat.
It is against the societal norms and value in which we dwel. Be it traditionally or religiously.

Let me start with the tradition because I know it might be your bedrock for argument. African culture is such a wonderful culture in the sense that, before the introduction of Christianity, we believe in good conducts, good values, norms and morals. It is a taboo for a man to leave his wife and starts bleeping with another woman out side. Even though he does it, he does it in secret. You can't be proud of doing it.I don't think you can tell this to your kids.

In our traditional setting, if you like, you marry ten, it is no body's deal. But you can't be pissing about out of marriage. It is seen as abomination.

It is also applicable to Koranic rules. You can marry four. But it is also rejected that you will be shitting around as well.

I don't think you need to be told from a Christian perspective.

Love your wife and let your wife love you. Before you got married to her, there was something unique you saw that got you chilled. Rekindle it and experience a blissful family life.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:
I don't care about society. Society ain't feeding me nor my family. So I don't give a damn.

You belong to the society. You must be guided by the societal codes. If not, you are wild and if you are wild, you will still be curtailed by the societal codes.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kenmatt:

You belong to the society. You must be guided by the societal codes. If not, you are wild and if you are wild, you will still be curtailed by the societal codes.

I can cheat.. do anything I like as long as it's not against the law of the government. Anyother society is rubbish to me.

I only respect the Nigerian constitution. Not culture or society

1 Like

Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by eitsei(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
mineANDurs:
Nice article OP but unfortunately 99.99% of men will not agree with u.
99.99%?..it's like saying 9 out 10 men cheat on their wives.. I agree with the OP and I'm sure there are more guys like that too
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

I can cheat.. do anything I like as long as it's not against the law of the government. Anyother society is rubbish to me.

I only respect the Nigerian constitution. Not culture or society
Don't you know that constitution is drawn from people's culture, norms and value. How ever, we still have customary court, where cases related to people's beliefs are tried.

Secondary, the constitution you also said you have regards to, have high esteem to our Christian believe which is a part of the society we are talking about. Christian believe and constitution go parripasue.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kenmatt:

Don't you know that constitution is drawn from people's culture, norms and value. How ever, we still have customary court, where cases related to people's beliefs are tried.

Secondary, the constitution you also said you have regards to, have high esteem to our Christian believe which is a part of the society we are talking about. Christian believe and constitution go parripasue.

The constitution doesn't follow Christian or Muslim coz nigeria is is a secular state. Go back and study government.

Besides whether Christian or not. The constitution of Nigeria isn't against cheating as there is no jail term for cheating. So, I'm free to cheat.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2016
FreeBSD:

The constitution doesn't follow Christian or Muslim coz nigeria is is a secular state. Go back and study government.

Besides whether Christian or not. The constitution of Nigeria isn't against cheating as there is no jail term for cheating. So, I'm free to cheat.

The constitution you are talking about is an English law, the Christianity you are talking about was brought to us by the same English men. Mark it: "they go parripasue ".

Haven't you wondered why you call this, white wedding or Church wedding? That is to say, English wedding or Church wedding. Are you still far?
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Kenmatt:

The constitution you are talking about is an English law, the Christianity you are talking about was brought to us by the same English men. Mark it: "they go parripasue ".

Haven't you wondered why you call this, white wedding or Church wedding? That is to say, English wedding or Church wedding. Are you still far?

Oga don't change subject.

This Is about man not cheating in relationship. Not government or law. There is no law against men cheating as such we are free to cheat. No one can stop us.

Topic closed
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
FreeBSD:

Oga don't change subject.

This Is about man not cheating in relationship. Not government or law. There is no law against men cheating as such we are free to cheat. No one can stop us.

Topic closed

Specifically, we're discussing marriage not just a relationship. Is your wife free to cheat too?
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kenmatt:

Specifically, we're discussing marriage not just a relationship. Is your wife free to cheat too?

Hell no. How can she cheat? It's not fair
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by Kenmatt(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=FreeBSD post=44879884]

Hell no. How can she cheat? It's not fair[/quote

But you can cheat!!!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Five Whys You Must Not Cheat As A Married Man by FreeBSD: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Kenmatt post=44880994][/quote]
I paid bride price. I paid for her.

(1) (Reply)

She Took Away My Virginity And Broke My Heart.( Graphic Pic) / Why I Like Lizzy Pussy Than That Of Nikky (18+) / I Have Lost A Number Of Relationships Cos I Refuse To Have Sex Without Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.