Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding (840 Views)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by confamgist237: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Looking at this couple, they look like one who have a car for their level, but in a bid to satisfy his wife and her desire to show off, the guy went and rent a £240,000 Ferrari Spider for their wedding.
Unfortunately for him, the Ferrari almost killed him. The groom was lucky to escape alive after crashing the expensive machine into a friend's front garden.

25yrs old Usman Ali, who works in his father's firm, made a down payment of £5,000 as deposit to use the Ferrari 458 Spider for their wedding last weekend.

But on Sunday, the day after their big wedding celebration, his foot apparently tripped on the car mat and he pressed the accelerator rather than the brake as he arrived at his friend's house ahead of further celebrations of his marriage to Sakina Parveen.

The expensive luxury car, which can go from 0 to 60mph in just 3 seconds, shot forward and crashed.

Now he and his dad must look for cash to pay for £240,000 Ferrari from their small firm. Serious Gobe!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/husband-wife-crash-ferrari-they-hired.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by confamgist237: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin grin

Dis one na gobe oooo original gobe grin grin
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2016
SEE GBESE OOOOOO
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Drversatile: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Levels don change for real ooo....Impress who?
Take me for who I am period
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
This is cute grin

Next time they will cut 3.5 yards only for their coat
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Destined2win: 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016

Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by VoteDemiladgold: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Wisdom is very important grin cheesy grin
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by layla129(f): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Loool, they haff buy market
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Tocheagle(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Like Tony tetuila said in his hit song : You don hit my car , owo rekpeteeeee, as you don bash my car , Gbese rekpeteeee
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Michellla(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2016
see gobe grin
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Dem go pay tire!!!! Next time they'll learn to cut their coat according to their size :DDem go pay tire!!!! Next time they'll learn to cut their coat according to their size
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin
Lol
See gobe grin grin grin
Make dem transfer both of them come Kirikiri grin
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Well, I'm sure they took insurance, so no biggie undecided

I've never ever rented a very expensive car without full coverage insurance, no matter how much the insurance cost. Nothing like peace of mind.

#VoteRefinerForMissNairaland.
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by refiner(f): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2016
...be satisfied wif warever u av!...
now see!undecided
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by ritababe(f): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
na wa oh they must pay oh, forming big boy abi?
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
Wisdom is very important grin cheesy grin
°Wooh!....You serious about this contest grin
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by VoteDemiladgold: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
°Wooh!....You serious about this contest grin
I need your support too wink
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
I need your support too wink
Mmm mm.I'm stayin' outta the path of this hurricane.
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by VoteDemiladgold: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Mmm mm.I'm stayin' outta the path of this hurricane.
it's just one sentence dats all when it's tym to vote..

D word is "I vote teamdemiladegold" dats all..
Re: Husband & Wife Crash Ferrari They Hired For Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
VoteDemiladgold:
it's just one sentence dats all when it's tym to vote..

D word is "I vote teamdemiladegold" dats all..
grin still at it°••

(1) (Reply)

Can Foreigners Join Canadian Military / Ladies, I Need Your Help... / Help!!!!..what Kind Of Meat Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.