Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (65472 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by vykte(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
maupe:
Though there is much to be said about preaching and acting, i have to disagree with the PDP on this issue. The daughter of the President has every right to fly first class or lodge in the Presidential suite at the Waltz. She is not a public officer and did not seek the mandate of Nigerians. Wives and children should be left out of criticism political attacks. Although i would advice the President, to be more careful, and to have a sit down with his family. His message of fiscal and financial discipline must be started and vigorously pursued by him.
so whats your point?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Maski87: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
So what? At least it's cheaper than flying presidential jet

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by babayinka77(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
adiguns3:
The People’s Democratic party, PDP, has alleged that
despite the hardship and economic meltdown
currently rocking the nation, Hanan Aisha Buhari, 16-
year-old daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari,
reportedly flew first class on British Airways, BA,
flight 083 to London from Abuja on Tuesday.

This disclosure was made known via PDP Nigeria
Twitter account, @PdpNigeria on Tuesday.

According to the tweet, “Hanan (Aisha) Buhari – 16yr
old daughter of our president flew first class on BA
flight 083 to London from Abuja today.
“Her seat number was 2k. She is a Secondary School
Student.
“So much about the people’s president. #
BuhariAndCorruption.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/722359091558031360
PDP should just go and hide it's face in shame. Anyone that can afford it should fly 1st class. Is the 16yr old girl a minister?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Unity19(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gaskia:

Diezani Allison has a rich husband, rich before he married Diezani who was a top executive in Shell before becoming a minister, his child flew a chattered jet which both husband and wife earning could afford, yet 'it was a sin and show of opulence' now Buhari's daughter, (a minor for that matter, still singled and in school abroad while Ese Oruru was abducted) the daughter of a 'servant president and a former poor man' in times of needs in the country he leads flies a first class to London (don't ask those who bashed Senator Murray Bruce) and its now normal because she is a daughter of a man from a 'superior tribe'. Nice.

My guy, I understand your point and your maturity in contributing. On Madueke, you know we as Nigerians we would complain about everything even when it is obvious that we have the money personally to do that thing. I will never castigate Diezani's child because i have no evidence of how he got his money. But i am in support of putting Diezani on trial if she has any case to answer. But you need to answer my question. If i have my personal money can i spend it the way i want? On murray Bruce, she he flies on first class, we all know he has the money except if we want to be mischievous. I still hold hold on to fact that the Buhari's wife is rich and has children who are also ok.

We can't castigate anyone if he or she spend exorbitantly except we can prove that it is public funds. That is my point. Where Buhari daughter is schooling is not the point here. Even before he became president it is public knowledge that he has children schooling abroad. Except if you want to lie. Ese Oruru case was disheartening and i pray God Help her and her family. but does that stop yourself from doing things you want to do? does that stop you from buying a car if you wish to? please let us be objective and not sentimental.

We all know that Nigeria is in a mess but we pray God help us. God bless you my brother abundantly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
ireneony:
no i will prefer to bite your d1ccvk undecided

Iranu
Abasha

Which teeth you wan use... teeth dey inside that mouth so?

Abegi, comot here joor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
How undecided? Not at all!
I just fell out of Catholic faith and fell into Christ and I'm no longer in crisis. smiley
that is the mistake we make baby, i have experienced Christ and will always be grateful for his love and mercies on my life and that of my family members. I am always shocked when i hear people leaving the Faith claiming they have seen Christ. It is all good love, just pray you come back to the Faith, if fine girls like una leave Catholic, who we go kan marry? abi you want make we go celibate grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Laid2001: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wailers must to wail sha!
1. seat number 2k does not mean it is first class. it could be business class!. I have been on a business flight with seat on row 2 as well before. Some flights from Nigeria has no first class.

2. Who paid for it!. If FGN didn't pay for it, Aisha can decide to put her daughter on Zero class if she wants. na her money. Aisha is from a rich family and as a Muslim lady, her money is her own.! She is not owned by her husband. Kii je ti baba tomo komo ni aala.

3. Was she flying economy class before her father became president?. If not, she is not expected to come down to economy class simply because her father is now President.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by vykte(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

zombie spotted

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by mapet: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
GboyegaD:
It could be an upgrade. We can't be too certain except we are shown the receipt.

Bros,

Don't spoil the fun. You need not try to explain what is not relevant to the idi.otic wailers. Let the have their fill...........
Don't you see the quality of opposition we have in this country? To say that PDP twitter handle is handle by a youth - Deji Adeyanju....... then you will pray to God that his level should not be reflective of the average intelligence of the Nigerian youth.........but alas! NL is about to make it true
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gext22:
Where In the world do you get an unbiased opposition?
Was APC an unbiased opposition?
You people in that country are funny. Trying hard to sound intelligent and still failing to be.
Why should the spoilt daughter of the President be flying first class when whole ministers are not supposed to due to poor national finances?
So in your country the president's children fly economic class?.

In order to protect the first family in any country they are flown on first class...they are never neglected.

I don't like the man's economic policies bt lets call a spade a spade. PDP is jst complaining unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
My only question is how a 73year old man has a 16year old daughter, that's grandfather status anywhere in the world and people that age have no reason to raise children unless they're the unfortunate children of their deceased offspring.

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Lilimax(f): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

that is the mistake we make baby, i have experienced Christ and will always be grateful for his love and mercies on my life and that of my family members. I am always shocked when i hear people leaving the Faith claiming they have seen Christ. It is all good love, just pray you come back to the Faith, if fine girls like una leave Catholic, who we go kan marry? abi you want make we go celibate grin
Fine girls plenty nah wey you go marry but just that I've chosen the right part and no turning back smiley
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by highzeek94: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
ireneony:
would you be saying same shit if she were to be Jonathan's daughter

Yo senseless lady
I hardly insult ladies
But for you i'd make an exception

Blind, myopic and clueless
You sha wan type cos hand dey itch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by youngeagle(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fickie:

GEJ, the ineffectual buffoon legalised corruption
Oga face topic leave my GEJ alone.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by MRBrownJ: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
jcross19:
google this "chinese president flies on a commercial flight. Okay.

A) you shouldnt compare the Nigerian president with what any COMMUNIST president is doing, B) what other world presidents are doing is irrelevant to how the Nigerian pres should act... that would be as crazy as expecting all world leaders to the the same as Putin below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qJaEyoV44
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lilimax:
Fine girls plenty nah wey you go marry but just that I've chosen the right part and no turning back smiley
if you say so love, just followed you, kindly do same kiss
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by jcross19: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
MRBrownJ:

A) you shouldnt compare the Nigerian president with what any COMMUNIST president is doing, B) what other world presidents are doing is irrelevant to how the Nigerian pres should act... that would be as crazy as expecting all world leaders to the the same as Putin below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qJaEyoV44
then why our president seeking their help? So our should be acting like zombie? Oh I see.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by smileysmiley(f): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?
exactly! those who have the money not from the country's pocket... she is flying first class at the detriment of the masses
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Because there is hardship doesn't mean that those who have the money should not live life to the fullest. What is all these?

You don't get it do you?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Destined2win:

Hope ur what is all these is directed to buhari?? cos the same buhari gave the order for his cabinet ministers to stop booking first class, only for his sixteen year old to do same. Is it not hypocrisy? Who is fooling who? If he had not given the order i blive PDP wouldnt have raised the issue.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Certifiedboss: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
adiguns3:
The People’s Democratic party, PDP, has alleged that
despite the hardship and economic meltdown
currently rocking the nation, Hanan Aisha Buhari, 16-
year-old daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari,
reportedly flew first class on British Airways, BA,
flight 083 to London from Abuja on Tuesday.

This disclosure was made known via PDP Nigeria
Twitter account, @PdpNigeria on Tuesday.

According to the tweet, “Hanan (Aisha) Buhari – 16yr
old daughter of our president flew first class on BA
flight 083 to London from Abuja today.
“Her seat number was 2k. She is a Secondary School
Student.
“So much about the people’s president. #
BuhariAndCorruption.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/722359091558031360

PDP is so dull and confused. He instructed cabinet ministers not to fly first class on official assignment. He didn't ban them from flying first class on their personal trips . I don't even think any member of GEJ's family flew commercial all through his stay in office . When PDP was in power the children of ministers were flying private jets and they are here complaining about the president's daughter flying first class in a commercial airline . Shame on PDP
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by nextstep(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
youngeagle:
But the dullard wants the ministers to fly economy and business class...well I'm not surprise,heard they have privatized corruption

If the daughter flew with private funds then no problem. We don't want anybody, children or ministers, flying first class with public funds
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Gext22: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
herbie27:
So in your country the president's children fly economic class?.

In order to protect the first family in any country they are flown on first class...they are never neglected.

I don't like the man's economic policies bt lets call a spade a spade. PDP is jst complaining unnecessarily.
in my adopted country, the president flies airforce one.
But a seriously broke 3rd world country like yours should not have the children of President fly first class. It does not set a good example.
They are nobodies. Even the British prime minister and the Pope fly economy.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by ABAMOWA: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
GEJ has a private jet: where is PDP, all your members looted our treasury, now PMB is cleaning your mess, his daughter should not fly, abi?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gext22:
in my adopted country, the president flies airforce one.
But a seriously broke 3rd world country like yours should not have the children of President fly first class. It does not set a good example.
They are nobodies. Even the British prime minister and the Pope fly economy.
I can see that U.S.A is ur adopted country, they have a working system.

I understand your point sha!.
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by adimsmt: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Who paid for it?

Thats the question we should be asking.

Her father has wealthy and powerful friends that can foot such bills just for the hell of it.

I dont see what the big deal is here.

PDP will not be happy if they see her seating inside CHISCO bus with Air conditioner sef.. grin

Ministers not flying Business or First class order is not what these Mumu PDP people are saying.. Any Minister can fly First Class as long as it is not being paid for by the Government of Nigeria. Aisha's ticket was not paid for by Nigerian Government money.

How do know that are you the one that paid for it.??

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by YelloweWest: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chai see hungry zombies here spewing trash!

Have we forgotten so soon how buhari himself was hailed during the campaign for flying economy? ?

What has changed? Is it because he is president today
Its quite unfortunate that Nigerian youths can't call a spade a spade...
BUHARI IS CORRUPT!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by YelloweWest: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
adimsmt:

How do know that are you the one that paid for it.??

Don't mind them. They are just making all kinds of excuses.
Someone paid for the flight
Someone paid for the 300k shoe
Someone paid for 10m naira watch
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Shegximovic: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
This shouldn't be something we should be talking about. We don't actually need to be bias, we as an individual, if we are in their shoes we can also do this to our children so far they are not of the public. When the former president GEJ shared iphone 5s gold on his daughter's wedding during his regime, do we talk about that?
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Bgorgeous: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
That girl work with an NGO my God!!
Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by youngeagle(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
nextstep:

If the daughter flew with private funds then no problem. We don't want anybody, children or ministers, flying first class with public funds
bro stop deceiving yourself,PMB is the most deceitful politician so far....claiming Mr integrity with filthy life style

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nbote:

So it's now a question of who paid for it abi?? Did u ask who paid for the houses Saraki is alleged to own since he's supposed to have "powerful" and "rich" friends and allies who can foot d bills having been in corridors of power for so long... And u even categorically ended by stating it was not paid by the Nigerian Govt.. No it was paid by the a well meaning Nigerian. Hypocrisy is wen u don't want to announce donations made during the first lady's book launch but gladly funded d daughter's first class flight ticket back to London... How do these zombies reason?? Oh I forgot dey don't...

Lol..

Now you are joining issues.

Saraki's problem is not that he owns houses, its that he failed to declare his full assets in his Asset Declaration form. Technically speaking, Saraki lied under oath. #Period.

How you managed to merge Saraki's matter to this remains something for Scientists to research and discover. grin

On the Issue of funds donated at Aisha Buhari's book launch, that is purely a sentimental matter. Aisha is not a Public office holder. her book launch was not covered under Federal or Government regulations. She is not 'MANDATED' to declare how much she realized from the launch except under court orders where you have valid reasons to query such.

Please dont allow your sentiments becloud your better sense of Judgement.

Thanks..

Okija juju.. The Gods are Wise..

And to think the kid refers to others as Zombies.. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.