Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,373 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday (693 Views)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday by ebube93: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
i want to put up my experienced at HIV/aids test center yesterday. anyway it was awesome shall fun really but something special happen to me shall. and it goes like this.

i was passing by yesterday on my way to attend a class i decided to stop by and do my HIV/aids test where they are creating awareness. So as I stop, i was asked to join the line i obeyed and join the line i waited patiently for my turn. When it get to me, I went to the lady who is in charge of the test she told all sort of story like where and how you can contact HIV/aids i said o k. then she asked me when did i had my last sex? i told her, she asked me again after the sex have i done the HIV/aids test since then? i reply and said no and she asked me the last question and said when last did you do your HIV/aids test? i told her it was last year July. so she started the test and then she asked me to give her my thumb i gave her my thumb she pickled me with a pin and my blood rush out and she put in a card, where she put a drop of chemical that helps the test to read so after every thing it show that am positive i said what? shocked this cant be real so they asked me to wait a little for a confirmation test as i waiting for a confirmation a lady came to me and start to preach to me saying this not the end of life for you that you can still live as long as you want as far as you are taking your drugs promptly anyway my mind was not there i was now think how am going to tell my family my case and how am going overcome them the people around me so after much i was called to come and do my confirmation test i went inside a small canopy house there and i did the confirmation test and it the result showed that am negative so they apologized for the mistake i left that place for another place so that i can check my self again when i finished the result came out and it was negative that was when my heart stop beating fast.

my question is, is this HIV/aids equipment accurate?
Re: My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday by Buharism: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
ebube93:
i want to put up my experienced at HIV/aids test center yesterday. anyway it was awesome shall fun really but something special happen to me shall. and it goes like this.

i was passing by yesterday on my way to attend a class i decided to stop by and do my HIV/aids test where they are creating awareness. So as I stop, i was asked to join the line i obeyed and join the line i waited patiently for my turn. When it get to me, I went to the lady who is in charge of the test she told all sort of story like where and how you can contact HIV/aids i said o k. then she asked me when did i had my last sex? i told her, she asked me again after the sex have i done the HIV/aids test since then? i reply and said no and she asked me the last question and said when last did you do your HIV/aids test? i told her it was last year July. so she started the test and then she asked me to give her my thumb i gave her my thumb she pickled me with a pin and my blood rush out and she put in a card, where she put a drop of chemical that helps the test to read so after every thing it show that am positive i said what? shocked this cant be real so they asked me to wait a little for a confirmation test as i waiting for a confirmation a lady came to me and start to preach to me saying this not the end of life for you that you can still live as long as you want as far as you are taking your drugs promptly anyway my mind was not there i was now think how am going to tell my family my case and how am going overcome them the people around me so after much i was called to come and do my confirmation test i went inside a small canopy house there and i did the confirmation test and it the result showed that am negative so they apologized for the mistake i left that place for another place so that i can check my self again when i finished the result came out and it was negative that was when my heart stop beating fast.

my question is, is this HIV/aids equipment accurate?
No they are nt, but to some extent, some of the kits are used inappropriately, some are expired and also lack proffessionalism from the nurses
Re: My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Most kits are effective when used appropriately and timely...these kits do get expired too and also if not stored properly, it can lead to misdiagnosis. However in medicine, there is room for some 'false readings' as you cannot achieve 100% (perfection) even when you follow all due procedures...
my advice, next time visit a VCT centre where you have more qualified professionals....!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Rigth Girl To Mary / Things All Women Cry About That Make Zero Sense / N'LANDERS, Pls Help Him Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.