Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. (5808 Views)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by onstelly(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Common be real for once. Aint you guys tired of regurgitating this kind of trash as advice? grin

Am i this special that you have book marked me in your brain? gringrin

Sorry dear, you are not my spec tongue Ive never been into ugly smelling pained ass embarassed Why dont you get a life first? smiley

I would have been sad if even a line was true.

And now the sadbuttrue fact still stands: Your tribal women are overrated. Go kill yourself cool

Igbo women overrated
How
You don't say that about pple's tribe that's like hating you know
And it will do you no good sweetheart
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by LuveU2(f): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:

very true! Thank you so much kiss

U welcome smiley
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
onstelly:

Igbo women overrated
How
You don't say that about pple's tribe that's like hating you know
And it will do you no good sweetheart

Lol not until they stop insulting nonigbo women. Those chest beaters i e. smiley
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Your make up your wahala, carry am for head...
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:
How re u doing stupedinuv? arent u participating in the present MISS NL comp?
i go vote 4 u oo
See this onegrin
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
See this onegrin

Kikiliki, leave jare, i just wan dey pull d girl leg ni jare. wait oo no tell me u don dey crush on stupidinluv oo? cos why be say na ma comment u cum see handle.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Kikiliki, leave jare, i just wan dey pull d girl leg ni jare. wait oo no tell me u don dey crush on stupidinluv oo? cos why be say na ma comment u cum see handle.
Nah...i don't like her attitude...she's sausy...i nor say you dey crush on hergrin
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
Nah...i don't like her attitude...she's sausy...i nor say you dey crush on hergrin
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=WiLdFLame post=44848040][/quote]You berra go make your intentions known, esp now wey she get beef with her bf, who knows, you might just fill in the gapcheesy
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
You berra go make your intentions known, esp now wey she get beef with her bf, who knows, you might just fill in the gapcheesy

ha ha, alaaye wich kain level nau. i dey tell u something u still dey dribble me on top dis matter. i resemble asslicker for your face. ogbeni if na jealousy dey warri u beta talk, mou knw d kain beat we go drum to d song wey dey do u kain kain 4 mind.stupedinluv see ur crush firstking01 dey jealous oo,he pm u b4?
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Let me just laugh and comot#roflmao!
make i follow you too laugh and comot
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
You wey dey beg her to contest for miss nairalandgrin
WiLdFLame:

ha ha, alaaye wich kain level nau. i dey tell u something u still dey dribble me on top dis matter. i resemble asslicker for your face. ogbeni if na jealousy dey warri u beta talk, mou knw d kain beat we go drum to d song wey dey do u kain kain 4 mind.stupedinluv see ur crush firstking01 dey jealous oo,he pm u b4?
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
You wey dey beg her to contest for miss nairaland say you go vote for her, this is the height of asslicking my brothergrin...i already have a crush and my crush knows wellatongue
WiLdFLame:

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
firstking01:
You wey dey beg her to contest for miss nairalandgrin
ogbeni park well jare....if dat one no be whining wetin it be? if u dey crush talk make i help you. dis one wey u pick at me as if say i fvck ur wife too dey childish jare. abeg no mention me on dis thread again,chikena.
to d business, abeg help refiner campaign nau...how be?
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:
ogbeni park well jare....if dat one no be whining wetin it be? if u dey crush talk make i help you. dis one wey u pick at me as if say i fvck ur wife too dey childish jare. abeg no mention me on dis thread again,chikena.
to d business, abeg help refiner campaign nau...how be?
I get candidate already

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by rosieluv(f): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lordabas:
Your bf even try

To be honest, if na me after seeing this ur picshure i would have preferred you wearing MORE THAN ENOUGH makeup #nooffense
buht y do pple say 'nooffense' after offendin a person.Buht guy daht ws harsh. OP dnt displease urslf to please ur bf or anioda pesin. Team natural
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:

buht y do pple say 'nooffense' after offendin a person.Buht guy daht ws harsh. OP dnt displease urslf to please ur bf or anioda pesin. Team natural
You just knowing us. smiley He is the pained one on a revenge mission. Ive turned most of them down countless times, so you see where the anger is coming from? lipsrsealed

Yea natural baby all the way smiley

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Natascha(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dont bash the OP please.

She is not Ugly. Theres nothing wrong with how she looks, her hair, and her dress.

She is herself. Not a copy of everything else.

You go Girl!
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Mikylopez(f): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
m cute witowt make-up ...had my first make over last week....ion even knw ow to draw brows...ani body who has issues wit et shud kee imself....buh ur hair u shud work on et
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Lordabas: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:

Team natural but yor own face is full of pancake,eye pencil and 5kg of lipstick. Abeg natural get another meaning
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by rosieluv(f): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lordabas:

Team natural but yor own face is full of pancake,eye pencil and 5kg of lipstick. Abeg natural get another meaning
lols dats an edited pics,i only rub lipstick,no powder n no eyepencil.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by olac21(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:
How re u doing stupedinuv? arent u participating in the present MISS NL comp?
i go vote 4 u oo

Laughs(who wan vote this one?say something else baba!)
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
olac21:

Laughs(who wan vote this one?say something else baba!)
kikikiki...shey u wan make she dey think nau ni go hug transformer. atleast make her mind tingle small nau.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Lordabas: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
rosieluv:

lols dats an edited pics,i only rub lipstick,no powder n no eyepencil.
You see? Why did you edit it. Editing no longer makes it natural. Besides, lipstick is also makeup if you want to claim team natural just leave yor face like dat with nothing on it. Thats natural in my dictionary.
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by JohnieWalker(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
but babe no offense Mr Cork said I should ask yu if yu are light skin? But y ur face be lyk cry
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by JohnieWalker(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
m cute witowt make-up ...had my first make over last week....ion even knw ow to draw brows...ani body who has issues wit et shud kee imself....buh ur hair u shud work on et
see ur nose lyk canopy....lovely pic jhor

1 Like

Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by olac21(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mikylopez:

Sorry o...who go himself on top ur matter?onitan un ti yawere..
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mikylopez:
Oh my hair shocked grin u dont know hair more than me tonguesmiley
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by rosieluv(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lordabas:

You see? Why did you edit it. Editing no longer makes it natural. Besides, lipstick is also makeup if you want to claim team natural just leave yor face like dat with nothing on it. Thats natural in my dictionary.
oya rest
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Natascha:
Dont bash the OP please.

She is not Ugly. Theres nothing wrong with how she looks, her hair, and her dress.

She is herself. Not a copy of everything else.

You go Girl!

Thats not necessary dear. They know already smiley

awwwwww! i almost blushed kisskiss
Re: He Said He Prefers Me Wearing "Enough" Make Up. Sigh. And I Did This To Him. by Mcbussy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
onstelly:
I love makeup no doubt but if you don't want it, just try and talk to your partner about it

See racks!!! shocked cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Busty Photos To Announce Her Arrival On Twitter / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife As She Laid On His Grave: Tearful Romance / Please Guys...teach Me How To Handle This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.