Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? (26792 Views)

10 Best Universities In Nigeria By Global Ranking / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / The Top Ten Oldest Universities In Nigeria And Their Brief Histories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by kannyluv(f): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2016
University of Nigeria Nsukka..... To restore the dinity of man...... I am proudly a lioness...,.... Up the lion den .
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Tobium1(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2016
ABSU na de worst school in SE
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by nwanyanwu(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2016
GIYAZZ:
IMSU na number one. No dragging!!!

Your name is SORRY.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
you will surely be there if only you can study hard on your jamb and post utme because 90% of unizik admission is based on merit while the rest is based on catchment unlike other schools.

So study hard my dear because I know too well that it's not easy to get admission unizik due to its competitiveness because everybody want to study in unizik.

Define what you mean by everybody. Abeg make i hear jare!
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by NICENEDU29: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
FUTO, UNN, others na fraud group. if your gf gain admission into any of the southeast uni, my brother just forget that girl, if na imsu, she don turn runs girl be that. the rate of immorality in imsu is damn toooo High.
If u talk like that about IMSU then what will say about UNILAG (even though it is not in the SE)? UNILAG, as we all know, is a semi Sodom and Gomorah. So what will u say about it?
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by engrchykae(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2016
lonelydora:
We have only 2 schools in Nigeria(not only in South East), University of Nigeria, Nsukka (To Restore The Diginity of Man) and Others.

UNN rocks.
To restore the dignity of man or the dignity of Lion?my dear FUTO is the best.
Brilliant and coolheaded.
During nysc i saw graduates from other schools jumping queues and always getting drunk every night at mami market the orientation camp.
FUTO guys will enter bus,help the driver to collect his money.
A school where cultism is a myth and u can leave ur hostel to love garden to pray at any hour of the day and go upschool at any hour of the night to jack(read)

6 Likes

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by biggerlife(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
#TEAM-MOUAU
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by urchboy995: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2016
for me, FUTO is number one.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by dubylhover(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2016
Mcowubaba:
FUTO no get WiFi....
Dem lock am sad
So I will go with UNN 1st

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by prinsam30: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Osho Baba University Edo
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Chuksemi(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Bro, you're an Imsu student?
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by bofoy(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Drajah:
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY
for ur mine
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Ebitus: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2016
EBSU,UNIZIK,UNN...
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by acidiczuzzee: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Imsu is the best, if you doubt me plz do the needful by asking Okorocha..
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmm...going by the various comments here, FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES are ruling the day.

What happened to our STATE UNIVERSITIES..??
IMSU
ABSU
EBSU
ANSU

Lord have mercy!
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by BioXtraOrganics: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2016
With this kind of post, lots of sentiments come in. No one would agree the school he/she attended is below par, even though we all know that these schools just like all other schools in Nigeria are living on almost depleted past glories. Schools like imsu and esut doesn't even have any past glory to start with.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Highbhee(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
chronic tribalist.

OAU
UI
UNILAG
FUNAb
FUTA
FUOYE
.......DNT PLAY WIT FIRE WITH ANY OF DS SKUL.....UNILAG JUST BROKE 1 RECORD RECENTLY....TALK OF DOCTORS...ND Literature GENIUS E.G WOLE SOYINKA...CHINUA ACHEBE.....UNILAG FOR GENIUS... OAU FOR LAWYERS.....A LAWYERS DAT NEVA PASSED TRU OAU GOES TO LESSON....FUTA STUDEBT JUST WON AN AWARD RECENTLY....ONLY IN UNN WILL U B TOLD DAT...IF U DBT PAY FR TAB.....U WNT BE CLEARED....UNN ND UNIZIK BREEDS IBORI CAT...
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by oliviastacey(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2016
FUTO! FUTO! FUTO! any other..... ??
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Highbhee(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2016
Maximillian1:
UNN is number 1 in nigeria and 14th in africa..do ur research well pls
...but Ui was listed among foremost uni in nija.....wen oxford was first.....find ur facts
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Obidonreal: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2016
UNN is not just the best in south east, it is best in Nigeria, UNN now ranks first, everyone knows UNN is the best nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Bishops10(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Are you high on something??
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by mizfabulicious(f): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Unizik. The university of the moment
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Johnsinia(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2016
UNN is like a father to all the universities listed up by the op.

UNN is undoubtebly the best university in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa in terms of education, displine, character, dissimination of knowledge, hardwork, fairness and infracure. Though she is still lacking in structures but a lot of project is currently going on...

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Drajah(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
unizik is simply the best followed by Unn.

Your head dey there
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Drajah(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2016
mizfabulicious:
Unizik. The university of the moment

Blessings follow u....
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Drajah(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
bofoy:
for ur mine

Yes o... For my mind grin
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Maximillian1: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Highbhee:
...but Ui was listed among foremost uni in nija.....wen oxford was first.....find ur facts
Ui is actually d 2nd http://myunndreams.com.ng/2016/01/world-universities-ranking-unn-is-no-1-in-nigeria-and-14-in-africa.html
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by ItzChinnex(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Unn,
Futo,
UnoZik,
Imsu,
Esut,
Absu,
Umudike... That is the fact
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by lolzzzz: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Biochemist will tell you how MOUA, Umudike always beat UNN, UNIZIK and others in NSBS competition. MOUAU students write exams for ABSU students, we give them project topics and we also defend project for them.

When it comes to pure standard in southeast, give it to MOUAU, UNN na past glory.

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by merit1988(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2016
GREAT LIONS AND LIONESSES.............GREAT. Rep'n UNN all d way.
Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2016
UNN has the highest reputation but based on current student performance on the field, I think the list will be

MOUAU
UNN
UNIZIK
FUTO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Best Five Universities In Southeast? by Rozaystunna(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
GIYAZZ:
u mean no gradging grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Year GP Of 0.7, Am I Worthless? / Distinguish These Programmes; PGDE & PDE / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.