Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Igbo Singles Ready To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Singles Ready To Settle Down (575 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Singles Ready To Settle Down by kanzjude: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Most Igbo guys and girls prefer to settle down with people of the same tribe (Igbo). Are you from Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, Delta, Ebonyi, Rivers e.t.c. Let us meet here. You should be matured and ready to settle down. Be able to speak Igbo language and ready to marry from Igbo. You can drop your contact after explaining yourself and the kind of partner you want. Once we are many, we will create a watsapp and facebook group where we can meet and communicate more. Ekenem unu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Singles Ready To Settle Down by kanzjude: 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
My name is Frank. I am based in PH, graduate and working. I am from Imo state. I need a good girl from Igbo who is independent and ready to settle down for marriage. Get me on 0810442471
Re: Igbo Singles Ready To Settle Down by kanzjude: 4:51am On Apr 27, 2016
We are working on a Whatsapp group called Igbo Singles Forum. If you are an Igbo origin no matter where you are and you desire to settle down with an Igbo partner, add me up on BBM 2AF63E96 so that you will be added to the Whatsapp group. Ekeneem unu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How True Is This? / I Need Your Advice Nairalander Please / It Seems Jadekitana Is Dating A Mod.. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.