Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! (1975 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2016
What do you think Chinyere should do?

Hello Bluntt,

"My name is Chinyere. I have been dating this guy for 6 years... Last week Thursday, he called me on the phone saying he wants to break up with me. I love him... I even gave my virginity to him. I am 26 years old... I don't think any guy loves old women like me... What should I do?"

Chinyere
Facebook inbox

Got a story to share:

Mail: hellobluntt@gmail.com

Facebook: facebook.com/thebluntt
Twitter: @The_Bluntt
Instagram: @the.bluntt
Google+: The Bluntt
BBM Channel: C00305254

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by FreeBSD: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2016
What is so special about your virginity? Who virgin epp? Na only you waka come?

Op advice for you, if you want to make FP, post the story as yourself. I.e like say u be d one u go land for FP quick and get comment. But this one you just quote person for another blog. You are on a long thing

4 Likes

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Ginaz(f): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Pooooooo, people that got scam with millions because of love what should they do? My advise is move on, cos life goes on.
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by jmichlins(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2016
The way nigerian girls are wired makes them think they are doing the guy good by having sex with him. Virgin ko prostitute ni

5 Likes

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Osgilliat(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Who virgin don epp? Virginity is overrated by naija women. I would rather stick with a good well behaved woman than use her virginity as a clause to stick with her.

You better check and re check your style of life because it does really matter to men not the virginity bull sh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by gbadenor(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2016
babe move on that's life and who told u ur old? u never old for marriage nah
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Gajabanjago(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Just send me ur number i will describe one baba for u in Ijebu. dnt worry, by this time next week d first phase of transaction would av completed.. virginity for destiny .. he must pay..
bu wait sister, who ur virginity don elp

1 Like

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by pacino26(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2016
What about the guy's virginity? angry
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by rosieluv(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
dats life for u n besydz u r nt old. Move on,b happy n love again.
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Laughing in eros
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by firstking01(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
It's a tale tale wednesday...
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by chigoizie7(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Babe u are very wicked oh

For a whole 6yrs,the only thing u can bring to the table is just ur pĆ¹ssy?

Do u know,how many gallons of sperm he has wasted inside u? Where u able to produce anything with it?

U see? This is why men will always use u and dump u, when u think sex is the only thing u can offer to him, well, he can as well give u d same sex as u also enjoy it.

There are so many girls, (prettier,sexier, classier,hard-working) who can as well bring sex to the table with other attributes.

U have to work on yourself, try to make it hard for him to dump u, try to make him unable to get tired of being with u. Employ those things other girls can't bring to the table, there are so many other attributes that makes women unique, make him uncomfortable whenever u are not around him.

Thousand of girls will bring the exact same thing (sex) to the table and he will choose amongst the ladies with a very scarce virtue, posses that virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Sparkles003(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
This is what happens when you make sex the most important commodity in a relationship.
virginity is no criteria for a lasting relationship.
6 years.no introduction,no marriage yet you kept sleeping with him.
The bible says flee fornication.

1 Like

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
FreeBSD:
What is so special about your virginity? Who virgin epp? Na only you waka come?

Op advice for you, if you want to make FP, post the story as yourself. I.e like say u be d one u go land for FP quick and get comment. But this one you just quote person for another blog. You are on a long thing
Buhahahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikihahahahahahahaha *wipes tears* Oboy u don kili me. @ Wu virginity epp?
Anyways
Perfectdanny sha
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
[email] IMO

You are only 26, not too old. I'm sure you'll get to meet guys interested in you.

You just got to move on. The dumbass would regret losing ya, probably.

But what's the issue with him (your bf) being the person that dis-virgined ya?

You didn't object then. To show you enjoyed it, when he dis-virgined ya.
[/email]
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by gen2briz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
If it's your virginity that you want, come and collect it.

1 Like

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by XtraSmooth404: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Some girls be thinking virginity is tantamount to one expensive stuff in the shopping mall, dafuq!

For the past 6yrs that's the only thing you've been able to bring to the table? Your virginity? seriously? who virginity don help sef?
26urs and you feeling old, don't get me started this hot evening angry
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by Merryt: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who forced you to give him your virginity?

1 Like

Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by squarelead(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
He might not be the right person for you.
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by bord(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
jmichlins:
The way nigerian girls are wired makes them think they are doing the guy good by having sex with him. Virgin ko prostitute ni

What a smart way to think. I love your epic submission.

But permit me to call you a bad guy... You be correct weyrey guy.
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by codedkode: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
what should we call u too

sex maga
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by bord(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
But seriously this hashtag "who virginity don help" is very funny sha.... Same thing with my ex gf.. Virgin with no other attributes. Boring like shit!
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by martinz1: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maybe he also gave u his virginity too. Abi na only u sabi give am
Re: Imagine! After 6 Years... He Wants To Break Up With Me. I Gave Him My VIRGINITY! by FrankNetter(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
That lady's name is Funke. Not Chinyere angry

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Picked from the Floor / Where Are All My 'confident' 'pot Bellied' Men? Get In Here! "Pot Bellied Rambos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.