Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? (4754 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by pongwa(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
verboten:
Yes. I've been through a sex less relationship. We did everything except vaginal penetration. She loved me, there is no shadow of doubt about it and when it had to end she was really torn up. I won't recommend it for everybody though, especially if you're not entirely on the same page about it. We weren't, and it was a constant source of tension for us.
how long did you date and what exactly did u mean by not entirely been on the same page?
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by verboten: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
pongwa:
how long did you date and what exactly did u mean by not entirely been on the same page?

About 2 years. We weren't on the same page because I didn't totally accept that we would never have sex so I kept pushing. The constant sexual play was making matters worse, since she seemed to be okay climaxing without penetration but for me it wasn't so nice. Imagine using your member to tease a vagina and then having to resort to a hand or Mouth Action afterwards to come, for 2 years. Lol. I think we would have fared better without so much of that temptation.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by pongwa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
verboten:

About 2 years. We weren't on the same page because I didn't totally accept that we would never have sex so I kept pushing. The constant sexual play was making matters worse, since she seemed to be okay climaxing without penetration but for me it wasn't so nice. Imagine using your member to tease a vagina and then having to resort to a hand or Mouth Action afterwards to come, for 2 years. Lol. I think we would have fared better without so much of that temptation.
oops......I think you were used by her to satisfy her urge. For two years jeez, she helped u masturbate.....chai
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by verboten: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
pongwa:
oops......I think you were used by her to satisfy her urge. For two years jeez, she helped u masturbate.....chai
Lol. It wasn't just about the sex (or lack thereof) tho.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
And who are those at the pic attached?

Well, if I may ask.

You.....lol@grin

Sup dear, how was your day?
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

You.....lol@grin

Sup dear, how was your day?
Me ke.. I am sure you are being sarcastic shebi? cheesy

I am fine babes, my day went well. Yours?
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by pongwa(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
verboten:
Lol. It wasn't just about the sex (or lack thereof) tho.
weew....you are honorable but I doubt if the girl is
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
see, na assumptions all these b. But if she did say that, she just effed up because not only will I and my frıends fvck her(not rape), I will make sure I fvck her sisters and anyother female in their house and make her understand its not bcause I couldnt fvck that I didnt fvck her but because I loved and respected her opinion.
chai

Comments enter my brain

And this is why some guys move a serious attack on lady,

But I prefer you tell her to return all you spend for her den entering into abormination of
Fvcking all females close to her, you can even fvck her nameset. grin grin
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehe wAit i dey com
you Don finish tongue grin
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Papilo20:
chai

Comments enter my brain

And this is why some guys move a serious attack on lady,

But I prefer you tell her to return all you spend for her den entering into abormination of
Fvcking all females close to her, you can even fvck her nameset. grin grin
and you think she wee return it? In this 21st century that we are? I laugh you in vernacular
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Me ke.. I am sure you are being sarcastic shebi? cheesy

I am fine babes, my day went well. Yours?

I'm serious.....cheesy

Splendid.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by dissybling(f): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
sex does not mean luv....so yes
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I'm serious.....cheesy

Splendid.
What made you say that? I mean we only just started having an active text session few hours ago.. And you are already wishing that...
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by banio: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
A sexless relationship is just a normal friendship. If the lady is asked to list her past dates, the sexless relationship guy's name will never be mentioned.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by JERRY1925(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes...mine was 4 Four years....had my blieves she had has...but we broke up..sometimes I wished I had sex with her because of her present behavior ...and another time I console myslf...because I knw if we had sex..she would hav def gottn pregnant one day...and we will have to kill an innocent Child....so I did d disvirging with my hands...#funny....And I can still do it over and ovr again...dating without sex. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by JERRY1925(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
banio:
A sexless relationship is just a normal friendship. If the lady is asked to list her past dates, the sexless relationship guy's name will never be mentioned.

Hmmmmm not tru...
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by verboten: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
pongwa:
weew....you are honorable but I doubt if the girl is

I think she is too o. She simply did not want to fxck and she would have let go of me if I pushed too hard. I understand where you're coming from sha.

But it's like the OP was asking about when the girl is not even sexually attracted to you and still loves you. It seems I gave the wrong answer.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by gbadenor(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
one can love someone that sex will not even matter atall
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
What made you say that? I mean we only just started having an active text session few hours ago.. And you are already wishing that...

Hmmm____ undecided
*sips juice *

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hmmm____ undecided
*sips juice *
Come on babes, talk tö me.. Or we shoo gerrarahere. And find one cool spot like under the mango tree grin cheesy

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
verboten:

cry cry
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by abdulkayus(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Not desperate. Its more of a ego thingy.

Guy, ur thinking is in reverse gear. Don't let ego and emotion ruin u. U will live to ever regret it
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Come on babes, talk tö me.. Or we shoo gerrarahere. And find one cool spot like under the mango tree grin cheesy

Lol.......gringringrin

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.......gringringrin

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Cashew tree? We could stay there too cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by verboten: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Xmen149(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
lol...you guys are just friends who like hanging out together............my dude tried that sht....d grl was busy punaring another dude,.by the time he found out "eve was already packing basckets of apple from adam"....lol

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 5:41am On Apr 21, 2016
AirSultan:
and you think she wee return it? In this 21st century that we are? I laugh you in vernacular
well, it's true Bro, na wo Oooooo
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 5:44am On Apr 21, 2016
banio:
sound very true
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 5:52am On Apr 21, 2016
verboten:

I think she is too o. She simply did not want to fxck and she would have let go of me if I pushed too hard. I understand where you're coming from sha.

But it's like the OP was asking about when the girl is not even sexually attracted to you and still loves you. It seems I gave the wrong answer.
no my question was very straightforward, you are in love with a lady and you need sex from her, but she said she loves but give you one xcuss or the other, maybe she makes a promise to her self that she will not have sex with a guy she loves until she is 30 year old grin cheesy
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Xmen149:
lol...you guys are just friends who like hanging out together............my dude tried that sht....d grl was busy punaring another dude,.by the time he found out "eve was already packing basckets of apple from adam"....lol
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plastic Surgery Turns Woman Face To Something Else / A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! / Want To Start Earning 2k-3k Daily?get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.