Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? (4763 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2016
Can the be love in a relationship without sex?
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by falconey(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2016
No

Sex is love.

Why do you think they call it MAKING LOVE?

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by DesChyko: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Depends on your definition of love.
A rational lady can do that.
An ambitious lady can do that too.
But ordinarily, it's bullsh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by unilagfreshest(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Depend on the bf and gf, as for me, wen she came yesterday 4 d first time, I told her, it's either we are doing it or not(not dating) , nothing in between. If I love u nd u love me too as claimed ( I must punna). Don't ask me wat happened next. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Emac34: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
sex is love and love is sex
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by babs01(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2016
yes
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Odunsco01(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by iPrevail(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2016
There are different types of love my friend....
Philia—friend bond Philia (philía, Greek: φιλία ) is the love between friends as close as siblings in strength and duration. The Friendship is the strong bond existing between people who share common values, interests or activities.
Eros—erotic bond Eros (erōs , Greek: ἔρως ) for Lewis was love in the sense of 'being in love' or 'loving' someone, as opposed to the raw sexuality of what he called Venus: the illustration Lewis uses was the distinction between 'wanting a woman' and wanting one particular woman
Storge—empathy bond Storge (storgē , Greek: στοργή ) is liking someone through the fondness of familiarity, family members or people who relate in familiar ways that have otherwise found themselves bonded by chance. An example is the natural love and affection of a parent for their child.

So which one are we talking about here?
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by verboten: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2016
Yes. I've been through a sex less relationship. We did everything except vaginal penetration. She loved me, there is no shadow of doubt about it and when it had to end she was really torn up. I won't recommend it for everybody though, especially if you're not entirely on the same page about it. We weren't, and it was a constant source of tension for us.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Rapsodee(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Ladies, come and comment o

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by ireneony(f): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2016
TRUE smiley
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2016
falconey:
No

Sex is love.

Emac34:
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Emac34: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2016
iAmCharis:
gringrin
that's the truth
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by rosieluv(f): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
*sips yoghurt*
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes.
what if you broke up and the lady come to tell you, you were a fool afterall you have never see her institute before
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
falconey:
No

Sex is love.

hmmm good one
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
unilagfreshest:
Depend on the bf and gf, as for me, wen she came yesterday 4 d first time, I told her, it's either we are doing it or not(not dating) , nothing in between. If I love u nd u love me too as claimed ( I must punna). Don't ask me wat happened next. grin
grin
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by optional1(f): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes of cos Op, Am a living witness to dat.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
iPrevail:
There are different types of love my friend....

Philia—friend bond
Philia (philía, Greek: φιλία ) is the love between friends as
close as siblings in strength and duration. The Friendship
is the strong bond existing between people who share
common values, interests or activities.

Eros—erotic bond
Eros (erōs , Greek: ἔρως ) for Lewis was love in the sense
of 'being in love' or 'loving' someone, as opposed to the
raw sexuality of what he called Venus: the illustration
Lewis uses was the distinction between 'wanting a
woman' and wanting one particular woman

Storge—empathy bond
Storge (storgē , Greek: στοργή ) is liking someone through
the fondness of familiarity, family members or people who
relate in familiar ways that have otherwise found
themselves bonded by chance. An example is the natural
love and affection of a parent for their child.

So which one are we talking about here?
bros abeg I no understand this Hebrew definition you type Oooooo shocked kiss

Normal man and woman loves na, that is boyfriend and girlfriend tins grin
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
rosieluv:
*sips yoghurt*
finish ham, comment Oooooo grin
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Papilo20:
Can the be love in a relationship without sex?
seyi
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by rosieluv(f): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Papilo20:
finish ham, comment Oooooo grin
hehehe wAit i dey com
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Papilo20(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
optional1:
Yes of cos Op, Am a living witness to dat.
hmmm

Do you really love him?

If mistakenly you break up with him

Will you find it difficult to let go the relationship
Or you will just say after all, wetin you lose
Say he was a fool grin
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes..... It depends on the guy, if he can endure it......

Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Papilo20:
what if you broke up and the lady come to tell you, you were a fool afterall you have never see her institute before

see, na assumptions all these b. But if she did say that, she just effed up because not only will I and my frıends fvck her(not rape), I will make sure I fvck her sisters and anyother female in their house and make her understand its not bcause I couldnt fvck that I didnt fvck her but because I loved and respected her opinion.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Yes..... It depends on the guy, if he can endure it......
And who are those at the pic attached?

Well, if I may ask.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:
see, na assumptions all these b. But if she did say that, she just effed up because not only will I and my frıends fvck her(not rape), I will make sure I fvck her sisters and anyother female in their house and make her understand its not bcause I couldnt fvck that I didnt fvck her but because I loved and respected her opinion.
and yu NR fit Bleep am since..
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chuvin22:
and yu NR fit Bleep am since..
read my post well and digest it before you hit the quote button.. Can you pretty please do that undecided
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by UyiIredia(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Emac34:
Bullshït.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by UyiIredia(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
AirSultan:

So you'll screw her mom's old püss¥. That's one desperate dïck u have up there.
Re: Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
UyiIredia:

So you'll screw her mom's old püss¥. That's one desperate dïck u have up there.
Not desperate. Its more of a ego thingy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) / Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Of 7yrs Dumped Her For Going To Cubana Mom's Burial / Would U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You ? (ladies I Need Ur Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.