Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? (2314 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by johnrich: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2009
i am 30.lately,i hav been under intense pressure to hoop up and get married.as am d only son.at d moment.am just managing my job and do nt even hav a girl.plz all,what is d ideal age 4 marriage?
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by bokoharam5(f): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2009
johnrich:

i am 30.lately,i hav been under intense pressure to hoop up and get married.as am d only son.at d moment.am just managing my job and do nt even hav a girl.plz all,what is d ideal age 4 marriage?

when you find the right person, hopefully before the age of 35 for men and 29 for women.
That is my theory.
A woman needs a man whose sumtin' can perform at it's optimal level and a man needs a woman at her most fertile stage.
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by Igwe9(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2009
Men, between 28 -35
women, between 24-30
cool
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by mamag3: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2009
50-55. ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by posakosa(m): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2009
Any time u're financially ready to take care of a family and your parents approve.
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by chyk91(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2009
the rite age is when u are ready.
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2009
Men whenever u are ready.

Dont allow ur job status stop u. u'll still find a gal dat's ready to be with u in your present condition.

waiting till things get better is an unnecessary xcuse.

u'll find out that when they finally do get better u'll be regretting not hav gotten married earlier
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by MrWaters: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
Any Age dude but be sure of wat u're doin!
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by laylow112(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hmmmmm undecided, i think @ 69 years. That's a perfect age to get married Or what do u think?
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by kok(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2009
Any age is right as long as you are matured enough. Matured in terms of managing yourself, managing a woman, managing your finances and managing your home.
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by Kelvinj(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2009
posakosa:

Any time u're financially ready to take care of a family and your parents approve.
GBAM
or else no be small suffer u go suffer u & ur iyawo
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by puskin: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2009
kok:

Any age is right as long as you are matured enough. Matured in terms of managing yourself, managing a woman, managing your finances and managing your home.

Well said.
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by Beebsyn(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
@ poster, i tink the min age for men is 28 y max age is 35 bt for lady shld b 24-30
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by IFELEKE(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2009
@Poster,
The right time is when you are financially and emotionally matured/ready to start and efficiently manage a home.
If you dabble into it without being ready then you'll find yourself struggling to manage a house with a co-inhabitant.
Re: What Is D Rightful Age To Get Married? by Igwe9(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2009
How does one know when he/she  is matured enough? left for some people, @60-70, marriage remains the last thing in the mind.
In as much as it requires maturity, a fool at forty is said to be fool forever, maturity goes with age for sane person/s. it's always good and healthier to look up to your age mate, that helps to keep us happy.

(1) (Reply)

Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. / D Most Valued Thing In Girls' Life / Most Romantic Girl On NL's Romance Section (Guys Only). . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.