Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? (732 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? / If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by charles316: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2009
most naija babes dont see anything good in going to the gym to tone and firm up their bodies.they think that it is not necessary that they have good bodies .some of them prefer their big tummies and stretch marked laps and arse-which is something that they can get rid of in the gym.
when they see a guy with good body,they start to imagine feeling such body.they dont know the extra care and time u spent in achieving such body.

i dont know o.why dont they like to keep their shape neat and cute?
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by MrWaters: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2009
Big stomach!!! hardlabor!!!! many other prob
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2009
I hope you are an adonis with a 12 pack undecided
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by Busta(f): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2009
Alot of you of you have gone abroad and seen or dated or those skinny crochers. You now come here and open your mouths to insult naija women. . . not like the men are any better.

Besides, you cannot blame them. Gym only recently operating openly in naija and there are very few locations, mainly in hotel recreation area . . also, how many naija parents will allow their daughters to travel to hotel or a far distance all the name of going to the gym to work out? How many parents can afford a home gym or a treadmill at home? . . .
y'all shld think first rather than claiming "ITK" and coming on here to talk "oppas".

All these naija men sef . . . ***tssskkkkkkkkkkkk*** lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2009
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2009
charles316:

most naija babes dont see anything good in going to the gym to tone and firm up their bodies.they think that it is not necessary that they have good bodies .some of them prefer their big tummies and stretch marked laps and arse-which is something that they can get rid of in the gym.
when they see a guy with good body,they start to imagine feeling such body.they dont know the extra care and time u spent in achieving such body.

i dont know o.why dont they like to keep their shape neat and cute?

lmfao!!!!!!!!!! grin Nah wah!!! women! una dey think like that? if so una don spoil finish!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by agoshofin(m): 2:31am On Aug 10, 2009
@ topic, they do not know what they've got! sad
Re: What Is It Dat Naija Girls Have With Keeping Their Body In Shape? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:54am On Aug 10, 2009
Rotflmao!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Really Like And Adore Her But She Dosent See It That Way. Wat Do I Do / Nàijågåls Dönt Cäll Their Mên! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.