Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th (1778 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th by willspark(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2010
The men decided to keep their pride to themself, so lets see what the women do next. Lets keep our pride and see how the earth would give birth.
Re: If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2010
willspark:

The men decided to keep their pride to themself, so lets see what the women do next. Lets keep our pride and see how the earth would give birth.
blah blah blah

Re: If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th by iice(f): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2010
Rofl. . .men, keep virginity as pride. What cave did you crawl out from? grin Even women aren't that deluded. Women are the ones saddled with the pride=virginity not men.
Re: If All The Men Start Keeping Their Virginity Because Of Pride, What Else Would The Women Keep As Th by Areaboy2(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2010
if and only if my good man, ONLY IF,

but we all know we cant, sad damn, !!! think about it seriously, every damn thing we do, i mean everything!! revolves around gettin in between their legs, we are just hot-wired like that, God WHY? undecided

i just believe life is funny that way, tongue

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Housewife: Why Do Women Cheat? / Dealing With A Jealous Girlfriend / What's Yur Biggest Fear About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.