Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness (34760 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / Key Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In Nigerian Bank — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by godoluwa(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
AWON OLE GBOGBO

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Zico5(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Good
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Gracious10: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:
I still have fate and belief that saraki will be victoros in this case.
this is a mire witch hunter against sarai.
No amont of plopaganda will work. saraki must won this case.
The one sin of saraki is that he disobeyes his party APC to bcoms the senate plesident.
The ilitracy zombies will wept and sorows.
God is with saraki and one with God is majolity.
He who laps last, laps the best.

Rotflmao!!! I just love "plopaganda and majolity" Substituting L for R is so cute.. I know you intentionally wrote this but reading it is just nice.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Phemostiga(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oga oooooo 9ja i hail
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by upsun: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hahahahaha SARAKI y u 2 dey LIE LIKE DIS NO B ME AND U DEY USE DSAME GTB BRANCH how cm my own documents no burn
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Perfecttouch(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ekakamba:
*singing Africa China's Mr President.*
i swear to God na wetin I dey listen to right now be that
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
incompetency by EFCC detectives is the reason why the guilty will walk. if GTB's documents were burnt, could you not contact American express and get the info you need? Lazy incompetent EFCC investigatprs. Common Sahara reporters can get details of Dino's US account but EFCC with all their official powers and access are too lazy to contact their counterparts in the US to aid their investigation?

Instead they will be attending istandwithBuhari rally and awarding the corrupt as ambassadors!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by yemisat: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:
The one sin of saraki is that he disobeyes his party APC to bcoms the senate plesident.
Haba! Na which plimari and secondarily school did you wented that you are killing engilish as if you was killing rams. cHai! Your own na F9 factorial.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by chikel2000(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Am back
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by eligibility: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
None of you will go unpunished despite the poverty level of Kwara among the nation state.

Saraki ònílõ layi fara gbegba.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by ridwanayo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Apcshit won't stop embarassing themselve,see how dy are destroyin our judiciary,well if sarathief is later found guilty he can go to jail for all I care
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by streetshuttle(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
were you in GTBANK'S private jet when saraki flew on it?

nonsense allegation. Think before you talk.

GTBANK......Wouldn't you rather bank with us? best bank so far.

superstar1:
It is a well known fact that Segun Agbaje and Saraki are bosom friends.

Atimes Saraki flies in GTBank's PJ.

What do you expect?
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
If this were Uniion bank I may believe, but it's hard to believe a new generation bank like GTB do not scan their documents and store electronically.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Ihsan6(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:

Kai wc school u go sef...dont forget he has 13 count charges on his neck and u believe he wil come clean of allthe charges? shey ur phone no get auto correct abi na u dey ignore?
I dont wish saraki any evil but justice. If he has truely done all these then the law shud take its course.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Wabros: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
God is already @work,The wages of sin is death
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by superstar1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
streetshuttle:

You are very naive.

I know more than you can ever imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by VictorRomanov: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
“There is no doubt that the transaction was actually carried out by American Express Bank."

When Usoro asked: “You did not investigate to find out if American Express Bank exists?”

Wetkas responded: “My investigation was not on American Express Bank, but on the account.”

The defence counsel also asked: "From that form (the telexes showing the alleged transactions) is there any relating to America Express Bank?”

Wetkas: “There was nothing referring to American Express Bank.”

If there is nothing referring to American Express Bank in the telexes, how is the witness now sure that there was no doubt that the transaction was carried out by American Express bank ?

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Obanz2(f): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Leviseed:
Dis pple should close dis Saraki case and allow us to rest pls!
let them continue d case how can we b soaking garri without groundnut.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Ekakamba: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Woah! You're in spirit wink
Perfecttouch:
i swear to God na wetin I dey listen to right now be that
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by GWMI(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
The thing that caught my attention, is his lack of interest in the US EXPRESS BANK.How can you do a clean investigation when you do not look at both side of the story.Shame on the Efcc for doing poor investigation and end up labeling people corrupt.I think the NIGERIA'S ANTI CORRUPTION AGENCIES HAVE TO LEARN FROM THE UK INTERPOLE.Thanks.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by digoster(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:
joker!
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by youngeagle(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mumu CCB and EFCC so why making all the noise when you know you don't hve any evidence at hand.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by jydeskill1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
GTB is acting a script TELEX is generated electronically from SWIFT. The excuse is not tenable.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by jydeskill1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
GWMI:
The thing that caught my attention, is his lack of interest in the US EXPRESS BANK.How can you do a clean investigation when you do not look at both side of the story.Shame on the Efcc for doing poor investigation and end up labeling people corrupt.I think the NIGERIA'S ANTI CORRUPTION AGENCIES HAVE TO LEARN FROM THE UK INTERPOLE.Thanks.
this is just one of the numerous charges against him. Other charges will still be opened. I bet u Saraki can't excape it.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by scribble: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
streetshuttle:

lol how do you know saraki and agbaje arent related?
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Johnterryfama(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
sarakis trial is a clear indication dat Mr president belongs to nobody and to every body.
if it is another party dat was in power,they will cover his ass.
God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jengem:
Michael Wetkas, a detective of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), says some of the documents that were evidence of transactions in the foreign account of Senate President Bukola Saraki got burnt.

Wetkas, who was responding to a question from Paul Usoro (SAN), Saraki’s lawyer, on some fund transfers from the senate president’s Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) account to his alleged American Express bank account, said that in the course of his investigation, officials of GTB told him that some of the documents showing the transactions got burnt.

“Several telexes from American Express Bank and facts are here from the bank (GTB),” Wetkas said.

“All the transfer requests made by the investigating team to provide information was an offshoot of a debit transaction that was already consummated on that account, which showed that the bank it carried out.

“There is no doubt that the transaction was actually carried out by American Express Bank.

“There were also police report and an affidavit, which they (GTB) swore to, to show that some of the documents were burnt. There is an affidavit and I believe it was a fire outbreak.”

When Usoro asked: “You did not investigate to find out if American Express Bank exists?”

Wetkas responded: “My investigation was not on American Express Bank, but on the account.”

The defence counsel also asked: “From that form (the telexes showing the alleged transactions) is there any relating to America Express Bank?”

Wetkas: “There was nothing referring to American Express Bank.”

https://www.thecable.ng/gtb-told-evidence-sarakis-foreign-transactions-got-burnt-says-efcc-detective
from last I know, American Express was a crdit card company,Could anyone in teh US plz clear me on if its an actual bank? cos you cannot transfer money unto a credit card that is in credit more so it bears no savings.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by ABAMOWA: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
GTB cannot do anything shaddy.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Coldfeets: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:

Abeg jus go and collect the refund on your school fees grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ihsan6:

Kai wc school u go sef...dont forget he has 13 count charges on his neck and u believe he wil come clean of allthe charges? shey ur phone no get auto correct abi na u dey ignore?
I dont wish saraki any evil but justice. If he has truely done all these then the law shud take its course.
In the court of law the more all your charges begin to fall apart the less chances you get for the remainder of your charges to stick especially if all charges bears same witness, they the witness could be deemed unreliable.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by jamiuazeez(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
GIANT COUNTRY WITH A LOT OF GIANT HIGHWAYMENS. THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY IS IN YOUR HANDS OH LORD.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by wilcox(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Untainted007:
What else do you expect in this country and from our leaders when every sectors are corrupt.

* Police are corrupt, Customs are corrupt, Immigration officers are corrupt, Navy, Airforce, Civil or 'guguru' defence.
* INEC, Corpers, Banks, all spheres of government, Airport authorities, Schools, Mosques, Churches, Employers, Workers, and many more

I pity the future of our coming generations in this country. No wonder GTbank was able to meet up quickly with their N25billion capital base restructuring of banks during Sanusi reign as CBN governor.

Yet no one ever die and go with money or properties. Sola Saraki defrauded Kwarans yet he died and never went with his stolen funds. Same also his son is following the foot steps of his late dad. God will punish them all who want to turn Nigeria to empty barrens. VANITY UPON VANITY
ALL IS VANITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Represents Ambode At A Street Opening In Surulere (Photos) / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja / Osinbajo Formally Takes Over Villa Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.