Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness (34763 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / Key Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In Nigerian Bank — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by willibounce1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think these politicians are deceiving us. All these is just super story. Nothing will happen to this saraki man at the end of the day. I'm so sure of this.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by erico2k2(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
garfield16:

have you not answered your own question? it would help if Nigerians showed some initiative and did some checking themselves, google is free

anyway since you are just as lazy as EFCC , there is something called private banking, it's not for small boys.

"Hanoi, March 03, 2008 – Standard Chartered PLC announced on 29 February that it has received all the required approvals leading to the completion of its acquisition of American Express Bank Ltd (AEB) from the American Express Company (AXP). The total cash consideration for the acquisition is US$ 823 million.

American Express Bank Ltd.is the international banking subsidiary of American Express Company. Founded in 1919, it provides services to financial institutions, high net worth individuals and affluent customers through more than 74 locations in 47 countries."
Ok I have seen their branch in the Uk thanks.Thanks also for calling me lazy.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by patani(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
GT bank needs to clear the air on this asap..smh corruption everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by WINTRADER777: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Keneking:

English has been murdered on the cross
Seriously!I had to sieve the write-up before I could have an
idea of what the "grammarian" was talking about.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by goingsolo: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2016
franchizy:
I still have fate and belief that saraki will be victoros in this case.
this is a mire witch hunter against sarai.
No amont of plopaganda will work. saraki must won this case.
The one sin of saraki is that he disobeyes his party APC to bcoms the senate plesident.
The ilitracy zombies will wept and sorows.
God is with saraki and one with God is majolity.
He who laps last, laps the best.

wot iz the ploblem with you naa grin grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by tit(f): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2016
it is finished!
Seriki,
you can go home now.
they haves no case against you
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by TijaniAbu: 4:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Efcc and lies. Buhari's witch hunt is unravelling. Same Buhari shouting anti-corruption rubbish but hiding Lamorde from justice. What evils did Buhari forget in 2016 Nigeria that he did not do in 1982 as 2.8 billion petrodollars thieving oil minister and coup plotter? Buhari of 47 suitcases of money, and the only executioner of a woman by firing squad. Evil despot, Nigerian's will change change and return this fulani herdsman BH leader to his village. Change change.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Alwaystruth: 4:36am On Apr 21, 2016
The next is Fashola..
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by desmond2pk: 4:37am On Apr 21, 2016
Nothing like American express bank. Cct has become a part of propaganda machine of a pc, generating false information because they know apc supporters can believe anything. This is the reason this apc govt is afraid of taking dasuki to court
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by One4me: 4:56am On Apr 21, 2016
eluquenson:
GTbank in hot pepper soup, if found guilty of this allegation am very afraid their license might be revoked just as Savannah bank suffered.

It has to be corporate criminality, if the allegation turns out to be true.

Any one who destroys evidence, is as guilty as the accused.

If true, heads should roll in that bank, from the TOP down!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by One4me: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2016
missade:
There's sth fishy about the story. Even if there was a fire, surely there would be an electronic copy of the customer's request??!

But assuming there really was a fire and no electronic copy, there has to be telex generated for the transaction. That should suffice, it would show the routing bank and the final beneficiary bank as well as account number.

In short, the investigation is shoddy and tacky and that's how they will loose the case and blame it on SANS.

You think that CCT Investigator does not know what he is saying or what is right to do?
The guy is just playing to the gallery so that the case will collapse. undecided undecided

Such is Nigeria! undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Ugosample(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2016
Untainted007:
What else do you expect in this country and from our leaders when every sectors are corrupt.

* Police are corrupt, Customs are corrupt, Immigration officers are corrupt, Navy, Airforce, Civil or 'guguru' defence.
* INEC, Corpers, Banks, all spheres of government, Airport authorities, Schools, Mosques, Churches, Employers, Workers, and many more

I pity the future of our coming generations in this country. No wonder GTbank was able to meet up quickly with their N25billion capital base restructuring of banks during Sanusi reign as CBN governor.

Yet no one ever die and go with money or properties. Sola Saraki defrauded Kwarans yet he died and never went with his stolen funds. Same also his son is following the foot steps of his late dad. God will punish them all who want to turn Nigeria to empty barrens. VANITY UPON VANITY

25billion was under soludo not Sanusi

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2016
franchizy:
The one sin of saraki is that he disobeyes his party APC to bcoms the senate plesident.
grin grin grin
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Jagaban111(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2016
May God punish them all, amin amin amin
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by RasheedUmar: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2016
embarassed
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Untainted007: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Ugosample:

25billion was under soludo not Sanusi

Thanks for reminding me about that. Remain blessed bro.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by nyxus(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2016
GTBank, I hope servers won't burn and peeps money gone.
shocked
Print the Log, get the date and Just reprint the damn telex!

In this digital age of cloud and wireless. Paper got burnt!

What happened to back up
What happened to back up of the back up
what happened to the off country back up
What happened to contingency plan

This is a vivid lie
audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

This means our money is not safe!
Be warned People
Beware

3 Likes

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by deeengr(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2016
franchizy:
Are you doing this intentionally or you just can't spell? Whichever way, I think you need Saraki to send you back to school.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Deco28(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2016
I remember when the fire incidence happened, it was a real mess with ATM’s and e-channels. In my opinion I think we should cut GT a slack…… Just to be sure they weren’t making this up…… I checked online I confirmed the fire incidence was reported in the media when it happened

https://goafrit./2011/12/24/gtbank-e-channels-are-temporarily-unavailable-in-nigeria-fire-incident-problem/
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Zino(f): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Why is it only GTBank being mentioned, wasn’t Access Bank, UBA and Zenith mentioned during the hearing?
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by iamshola: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Swtness: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Saraki sure had this coming; him being all arrogant and stepping on toes anyhow. you don’t bite the hand that fed you. If he knows how to pray, he had better start and to the right God this time lol. You people should leave GTBank alone o. Haba, the bank is about the best in the country and representing us well. Wasn’t Access Bank, UBA and Zenith sef also mentioned during the hearing. I seem to remember their fire incidence that December, it was a real mess with GTBank ATM’s and e-channels. Just to be sure they weren’t making this fire story up then…… I checked online and confirmed the fire incidence was reported in the media when it happened https://goafrit./2011/12/24/gtbank-e-channels-are-temporarily-unavailable-in-nigeria-fire-incident-problem/. guys let's talk facts and not sentiments. ignorance isn't appealing. GTBank watch your back o, you have enemies with wicked agenda but God is on your side.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by 100Cents: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
scribble:
Executive fraud in high places...How can Nigeria progress?

When everyone is in on scam?

Police, Bankers, Senators, Cabinet, President

GTBank na wa for u o! cool

Banks keep alot of documents.

Its possible, after many years, they couldnt locate the documents so they swore to an affidavit..
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by One4me: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Deco28:
I remember when the fire incidence happened, it was a real mess with ATM’s and e-channels. In my opinion I think we should cut GT a slack…… Just to be sure they weren’t making this up…… I checked online I confirmed the fire incidence was reported in the media when it happened

https://goafrit./2011/12/24/gtbank-e-channels-are-temporarily-unavailable-in-nigeria-fire-incident-problem/

The above does not remove the thinking that the fire was DELIBERATE!
These Criminals think ahead, once they sense that "alarm don blow". undecided undecided

They start 'real fire', burn evidence, call fire bridgage, report to Police, report to Newspapers, e.t.c ; just to make it all look 'accidental'.

That is an old trick now. undecided
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by KevinKupr8(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2017
Swtness:
Saraki sure had this coming; him being all arrogant and stepping on toes anyhow. you don’t bite the hand that fed you. If he knows how to pray, he had better start and to the right God this time lol. You people should leave GTBank alone o. Haba, the bank is about the best in the country and representing us well. Wasn’t Access Bank, UBA and Zenith sef also mentioned during the hearing. I seem to remember their fire incidence that December, it was a real mess with GTBank ATM’s and e-channels. Just to be sure they weren’t making this fire story up then…… I checked online and confirmed the fire incidence was reported in the media when it happened https://goafrit./2011/12/24/gtbank-e-channels-are-temporarily-unavailable-in-nigeria-fire-incident-problem/. guys let's talk facts and not sentiments. ignorance isn't appealing. GTBank watch your back o, you have enemies with wicked agenda but God is on your side.

Bros/Babe, what does e-channel/ATM have to do with the documents in question. Do you have documents that have relations with your ATM/eChannels transactions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos) / PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.