Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness (34761 Views)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / Key Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In Nigerian Bank — Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by stteejax(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Coldfeets:

Abeg jus go and collect the refund on your school fees grin
the guy know book pass u...dont take everything u c online serious..

Ask Falz

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
garfield16:
incompetency by EFCC detectives is the reason why the guilty will walk. if GTB's documents were burnt, could you not contact American express and get the info you need? Lazy incompetent EFCC investigatprs. Common Sahara reporters can get details of Dino's US account but EFCC with all their official powers and access are too lazy to contact their counterparts in the US to aid their investigation?

Instead they will be attending istandwithBuhari rally and awarding the corrupt as ambassadors!!!!
Oga U sure say such bank dey exist? American express nah credit card issuing bank, I never hear of current or savings or business account with them ohhhh, me I dey wait who go show me the bank called american express bank
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by akilo1: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:
I still have fate and belief that saraki will be victoros in this case.
this is a mire witch hunter against sarai.
No amont of plopaganda will work. saraki must won this case.
The one sin of saraki is that he disobeyes his party APC to bcoms the senate plesident.
The ilitracy zombies will wept and sorows.
God is with saraki and one with God is majolity.
He who laps last, laps the best.
thief
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
englishmart:
after saraki goes to prison, who is next in line ?
Which prison. Nigeria is yet to build that type of prison It's just that they won't tell you
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
englishmart:
after saraki goes to prison, who is next in line ?

The main thief himself, bola Ahmed tinubu
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by prinsam30: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
this wetkas I don't even know where he really stand, today he will say black is blue tomorrow he will the blue turned red, na Waoooo
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by uglodoh(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:
The one sin of saraki is that he disobeyes his party APC to bcoms the senate plesident.

Terrible english

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Peacefultosin: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
pls edit your english.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by missade(f): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
There's sth fishy about the story. Even if there was a fire, surely there would be an electronic copy of the customer's request??!

But assuming there really was a fire and no electronic copy, there has to be telex generated for the transaction. That should suffice, it would show the routing bank and the final beneficiary bank as well as account number.

In short, the investigation is shoddy and tacky and that's how they will loose the case and blame it on SANS.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Imagine yhe kettle calling the pot black...APC and PDP are both corrupt. How a selected few steal our common wealth and go free while the masses suffer... I only see persecutio not prosecution...yeye politicians wey no go enter heaven!
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by shejane: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
I said it b4 and am saying it again, saraki is coming out of dis. No be naija we dey
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by muyiwadavid(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga U sure say such bank dey exist? American express nah credit card issuing bank, I never hear of current or savings or business account with them ohhhh, me I dey wait who go show me the bank called american express bank
Yeah its a real bank that exist u can Google it ursef
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Johnterryfama:
sarakis trial is a clear indication dat Mr president belongs to nobody and to every body.
if it is another party dat was in power,they will cover his ass.
God help us.
Your own **** is great. So you don't know that this is a witch hunt because saraki slayed jagaban and his boys to become the Senate President.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by horsepower24: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
jydeskill1:
GTB is acting a script TELEX is generated electronically from SWIFT. The excuse is not tenable.
I think the fool here is the EFCC detective who cannot request for the electronic copy which is always sent when you make an FX transfer.

The bank showed him a police report on the fire incident that may or may not have burnt some of saraki's documents, but the lazy detective decided to stop there and not bother to even contact the beneficiary bank.

The way the EFCC is handling this case with such levity, one little detail they might overlook would make them lose this case.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by horsepower24: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
missade:
There's sth fishy about the story. Even if there was a fire, surely there would be an electronic copy of the customer's request??!

But assuming there really was a fire and no electronic copy, there has to be telex generated for the transaction. That should suffice, it would show the routing bank and the final beneficiary bank as well as account number.

In short, the investigation is shoddy and tacky and that's how they will loose the case and blame it on SANS.

Exactly my point. This Wetkas guy is so lazy. SR would have done a better job. He would be so carefree with this case and make the EFCC lose if.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Leviseed:
Dis pple should close dis Saraki case and allow us to rest pls!
So that the cycle will continue and you too will be able to continue your prayer for better future. Hmmmm!
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Avalon316:

Your own mumuness is great. So you don't know that this is a witch hunt because saraki slayed jagaban and his boys to become the Senate President.
Even me self knows that your Saraki is as clean as plain white cloth.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Imagine yhe kettle calling the pot black...APC and PDP are both corrupt. Imagine how a selected few steal our common wealth and go free while the masses suffer... I only see persecution not prosecution...yeye politicians wey no go enter heaven!
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by orobs93(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
The guy above me grin grin grin. Write in your native tongue i can use google translate to read it.

APC wants to attack GTB now grin grin grin

The funniest tin is dat 15 persons liked the post
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Saraki is a very corrupt man...a confirm 419ner

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Mrjo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Did u read where they say the foregne bank does exist?
Dollyak:
Shouldn't there be an electronic copy of the said documents? Only in Nigeria.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Ahmeduana(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
Untainted007:
What else do you expect in this country and from our leaders when every sectors are corrupt.

* Police are corrupt, Customs are corrupt, Immigration officers are corrupt, Navy, Airforce, Civil or 'guguru' defence.
* INEC, Corpers, Banks, all spheres of government, Airport authorities, Schools, Mosques, Churches, Employers, Workers, and many more

I pity the future of our coming generations in this country. No wonder GTbank was able to meet up quickly with their N25billion capital base restructuring of banks during Sanusi reign as CBN governor.

Yet no one ever die and go with money or properties. Sola Saraki defrauded Kwarans yet he died and never went with his stolen funds. Same also his son is following the foot steps of his late dad. God will punish them all who want to turn Nigeria to empty barrens. VANITY UPON VANITY
THAT IS WHY BANKS DECLARE PROFIT BUT DEY WILL REFUSE 2 GIVE DIVIDENCE 2 SHAREHOLDERS,BCS THE MONEY THEY DECLARE IS A LAUNDERED MONEY!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Ahmeduana(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Untainted007:
What else do you expect in this country and from our leaders when every sectors are corrupt.

* Police are corrupt, Customs are corrupt, Immigration officers are corrupt, Navy, Airforce, Civil or 'guguru' defence.
* INEC, Corpers, Banks, all spheres of government, Airport authorities, Schools, Mosques, Churches, Employers, Workers, and many more

I pity the future of our coming generations in this country. No wonder GTbank was able to meet up quickly with their N25billion capital base restructuring of banks during Sanusi reign as CBN governor.

Yet no one ever die and go with money or properties. Sola Saraki defrauded Kwarans yet he died and never went with his stolen funds. Same also his son is following the foot steps of his late dad. God will punish them all who want to turn Nigeria to empty barrens. VANITY UPON VANITY
THAT IS WHY BANKS DECLARE PROFIT BUT DEY WILL REFUSE 2 GIVE DIVIDENCE 2 SHAREHOLDERS,BCS THE MONEY THEY DECLARE IS A LAUNDERED MONEY

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by lozanni(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:
The guy above me grin grin grin. Write in your native tongue i can use google translate to read it.

grin I no fit laff, abeg.
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
erico2k2:

have you not answered your own question? it would help if Nigerians showed some initiative and did some checking themselves, google is free

anyway since you are just as lazy as EFCC , there is something called private banking, it's not for small boys.

"Hanoi, March 03, 2008 – Standard Chartered PLC announced on 29 February that it has received all the required approvals leading to the completion of its acquisition of American Express Bank Ltd (AEB) from the American Express Company (AXP). The total cash consideration for the acquisition is US$ 823 million.

American Express Bank Ltd.is the international banking subsidiary of American Express Company. Founded in 1919, it provides services to financial institutions, high net worth individuals and affluent customers through more than 74 locations in 47 countries."

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by bikefab(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
So what is he being prosecuted with?
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by nkemjacob2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Corruption has not ended if i did not see numerous bank officials going to jail.. They also contribute to the economic failure.....NIGERIA SUCK!

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by eDoc: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fedayeen:

Actually gtb did the first attack by delivering burnt evidence as an affidavit,hence not counter-attack remain.

I said the next search light should be beamed on the banks for corruption and fraudulent malpractices.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Tarzaa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think the computer system still holds these facts.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by Marlboro1: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
franchizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Haba. What kind of grammar is this?
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by 1miccza: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just as i expected as usual.... Naija the land of season movies grin
Re: Evidence Against Saraki Burnt In GTBank - Witness by erico2k2(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
muyiwadavid:
Yeah its a real bank that exist u can Google it ursef
.thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. / APC Presidential Rally In Ilorin, Kwara (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.