Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Ask An Old Friend Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask An Old Friend Out (1114 Views)

Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / HELP! Should I Kick My Friend Out Of The House Or Let Him Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
when i was a kid i was friends with a girl , who i liked alot and kissed once, we both went to diff sec schools and now afta 10 yrs i saw her again, but she is like supermodel hot and way out of my league, am very shy and she doesnt remember me, i need help
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Chuksyd1: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok, first of all, your signature is not accurate. It is obvious that you actually give a Bleep.
I'm not a guru in love matters but i'll tell you this, forget the fact that she looks like a model just try to look good and confident. Approach her when she is relaxed and strike a conservation, just take it easy bro who knows she might be dreading you already without your knowledge. If you don't try you wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by donbenedict(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
U'v got to impress cool u dnt even need to toast her.. if u'v got a cool ride, nice perf and smart outfit, she'd be at ur mercy
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Marlvin(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
There's a possibility that she could still recollect who you're, try and take her back to memory lane, remind her of a particular funny incident she witness or a particular well known teacher back in high school. you should try to man up, she's not gonna bite.
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by unapapadeycraze: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tell her you want to fvck her, she dey craze. Who does she think she is?

She is no more a virgin, one guy is fvcking her. You are here dreaming about how to ask her out. Mstchewwww.
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Chuksyd1:
Ok, first of all, your signature is not accurate. It is obvious that you actually give a Bleep.
I'm not a guru in love matters but i'll tell you this, forget the fact that she looks like a model just try to look good and confident. Approach her when she is relaxed and strike a conservation, just take it easy bro who knows she might be dreading you already without your knowledge. If you don't try you wouldn't know.
thanks man
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

She is no more a virgin, one guy is fvcking her. You are here dreaming about how to ask her out. Mstchewwww.

d fvck is ur problem
who gives a shlt if shes a virgin or not what does hve to do with anything
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Jhosh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nothing like.

She is way outta ur leaque..'

Na one guy qo sha dey control ah toto..#
grin..

Just do you bruh..'

She might see u as being outta ah league too..'Like more dope than ah#who knows? Make it known to ah
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by nerdfrost(m): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2016
angry angry angry all these psychiatric patients with f*ctard comments. Op no look me oo I gat nothing for u
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 21, 2016
redrobin:
she doesnt remember me, i need help

I doubt if people forget faces or names as much as they claim... I would bet it's all pretence like 90% of the time...
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by tee59(f): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Is it a must to comment whn u av no reasonable answer to give? U are fucking cracy according to your moniker. Dear op, start by bn her friend. Evry relationship starts frm friendship level.
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by unapapadeycraze: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2016
tee59:
Is it a must to comment whn u av no reasonable answer to give? U are fucking cracy according to your moniker. Dear op, start by bn her friend. Evry relationship starts frm friendship level.

Una both dey craze, you and the girl. What's your own? Did I quote you? He should tell her that he wants to fvck her.

If to say your own picture dey there na and I see say you pretty wellas, I go tell you say I wan fvck you. No time to waste time.
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Una both dey craze, you and the girl. What's your own? Did I quote you? He should tell her that he wants to fvck her.

If to say your own picture dey there na and I see say you pretty wellas, I go tell you say I wan fvck you. No time to waste time.
i know ur type good guy at home bad on the net,why does it ve to boil down to sex with u.
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i know ur type good guy at home bad on the net,why does it ve to boil down to sex with u.
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by AlexCk: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Op, as chuksyd1 said, approach her, introduce ursef, then along the line, u could feed her poetry.
U could tell her :
"You're the sky that I fell through and I remember the view whenever I'm holding you,
Circle me and the needle moves gracefully back and forth, if my heart was a compass you'd be north.
Risk it all cause I'll catch you if you fall, wherever you go, if my heart was a house you'd be home".
grin grin
Re: How To Ask An Old Friend Out by firstking01(m): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2016
redrobin:
when i was a kid i was friends with a girl , who i liked alot and kissed once, we both went to diff sec schools and now afta 10 yrs i saw her again, but she is like supermodel hot and way out of my league, am very shy and she doesnt remember me, i need help
Goan look for these 3 things...

Your ego as a man...

Your Humour...

Dressing sense...

When you get them, comeback and meet me here and i'd tell you the next step to follow...

(1) (Reply)

Pic. Chat Between A Guy And A Babe / What's Your #Gidiblues In Romance? / Am New In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.