Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. (729 Views)

I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / See How Surebet Spoiled My Date Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
There is this girlfriend of mine though we are not officially dating yet, I have asked her out but she said I should wait that she is trying to know me more better, so i keep the friendship going though i never i enter friend zone.
Few days ago I told her that I will like to take her out today which she agreed with so much smile and sign of happiness in her face.

This evening I called her to remind her about our agreed date, i was surprised that she said she forgot about it that she is inside a bus traveling to aba, i asked if there is any emergency that could make her travel without remembering that we agreed on date today she said no that she forgot about it.

Now i think she is not interested in me for forgetting about our date today,though I will save the cash i suppose to spend on drinks and rice today had it been she came for something better ( Una no say our current economy is very hash naa). Now i.m contemplating of forgetting about her and move on and shift my attention on someone else after all girls plenty diee.

Nairalander what do you think?.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
There is this girlfriend of mine though we are not officially dating yet, I have asked her out but she said I should wait that she is trying to know me more better, so i keep the friendship going though i never i enter friend zone.
Few days ago I told her that I will like to take her out today which she agreed with so much smile and sign of happiness in her face.

This evening I called her to remind her about our agreed date, i was surprised that she said she forgot about it that she is inside a bus traveling to aba, i asked if there is any emergency that could make her travel without remembering that we agreed on date today she said no that she forgot about it.

Now i think she is not interested in me for forgetting about our date today,though I will save the cash i suppose to spend on drinks and rice today had it been she came for something better ( Una no say our current economy is very hash naa). Now i.m contemplating of forgetting about her and move on and shift my attention on someone else after all girls plenty diee.

Rubbish.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
ethene:

Rubbish.
If rubbish is all u can say why can't you just ignore the thread abi na by force to comment.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
What the girl is trying to tell you is -

boy, you ain't worth it
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by fairlyusedpant: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Eyah, can you give me her number let me tell her my mind?
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
BreadandBeans:
What the girl is trying to tell you is -

boy, you ain't worth it
hahaha.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Eyah, can you give me her number let me tell her my mind?
wetin u wan tell am.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by cruzita(f): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
well ,stay and be FRIEND ZONED
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
cruzita:
well ,stay and be FRIEND ZONED
for where!!!! I no fit enter friend zone because I get friend zone detector.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Pretend to have forgotten about her and see her reactions...her reaction will determine her interest in you...

Adios...
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
firstking01:
Pretend to have forgotten about her and see her reactions...her reaction will determine her interest in you...

Adios...
thanks my dear.
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by hifaif1: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Brother, now is the time to reconsider your steps in life.

Why not become a priest like me and enjoy rest of mind?
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
thanks my dear.
Your dearundecided??
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by themmycandy: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Gay alert grin[quote author=firstking01 post=44883336]Your dearundecided??[/quqote]
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by firstking01(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
themmycandy:
Gay alert grin
Maybe he didn't notice my gender
Re: She Traveled Without Remembering That We Agreed On Having A Date Today. by samsam2019: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

hahahha hahahahhaha the girl does even consider you human or have a bit of feelings for you.

Forget now to save yourself from further pain

From what I know of girls, if she's going on a date with someone she loves or wants to impress she would perfect everything like her clothe, make up and every every.

To make ot short, of a lady that is interested in you is going on a date with you she would prepare herself to look good for you

That she forgot means one thing, you're not on her mind or she thinks you're not important enough for her to even tell you she won't be available for the date.

Long story short: She's not into you

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything :) / My Experience With A White Lady. / (VERY HOT) How To Get 4gb Data On Airtel For Just #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.