Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed (2242 Views)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand / We Agreed On Friends With Benefits, But Now She Wanted More. / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by iceybux(m): 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Life can be mess atimes.. no matter how strong or discipline u might think u are... mostly I consider its effect as fate..
sometimes few years back something I never thought of occur and till date I still feel guilty abt it,sincerely wasnt my doin but somehow I feel for it.. we were very close pal till of recent we got a lil cold..for security reasons wont go into details as not to but let this post remain anonymous,we were extremely close untill he was abt leavin the shores I was part n plans it all workd for him..Finally all was successful n we hope to someway ither here or there get to do and hangs like we use to.. but b4 then he had this girl they were in and out and mostly I was the middle savage inbtw in regards to amend their differences most times,yeah I was use to their drama's and I was nore of a love counseling doctor to them both than pals.. to cut long ish short afyer his trip ..few month later I was the guardian to his bae,as neutral as I was with everything I was doin,subconsciously n consciously I didnt know I was threadin on a path of mishap n no return...I was literally doin everything for her as so as for her not to miss not being with her man,gullible not knowin I was actually building a bridge between the gap, soo one fateful I rather not use this faithful word but the intial..., she said I wanna tell u and ask you something.. naively I said sure why not we like sibling so just go on and ask....
so she said please dont despises me for doin this but I just have to do this...and I said alright..its ohk! she u know for awhile now my man havnt been around and I know it wouldn't be this soon,if u notice I'm always around which wasnt before..I think I'm attractd to you and I want to make love to you... I was dumpfolded at that statment,sincerely I was trembling n shakin cos she asked if what she said made me that way and I said yes..still for about 8min I was speechless cos I never expectd such words lookin by the way she,her n I was close..
but before then I would like to share an insight why she said "I. always around u and I think im attractd to you" and also what was my response to her demand n the condition attached to it...
till I do tha if u would like I continue this realityu guys should comment n give ur like as this the very first time I ever posting a life experience story..
thanks and to be continued[b]Life can be mess atimes.. no matter how strong or discipline u might think u are... mostly I consider its effect as fate..
sometimes few years back something I neer thought of occur and till date I still feel guilty abt it,sincerr wasnt my doin but somehow I feel for it.. we were very close pal till of recent we got a lil cold for security reasons wont go into details as not to but let this post remain anonymous,we were extremely close untill he was abt leave the shore I was part n plans it all workd for him..Finally all was successful n we hope to someway ither here or there get to do and hangs like we use to.. but b4 then he haf this girl they were in and out and mostly I was the middle savage inbtw in regards to amend their differences most times,yeah I was use to their drama's and I was nore of a love counseling doctor to them both than pals.. to cut long ish short afyer his trip ..few month later I was the guardian to his bae,as neutral as I was with everything I was doin,subconsciously n consciously I didnt know I was threadin on a path of mishap n no return...I was literally doin everything for her as so as for her not to miss not being with her man,gullible not knowin I was actually building a bridge between the gap, soo one fateful I rather not use this faithful word but the intial..., she said I wanna tell u and ask you something.. naively I said sure why not we like sibling so just go on and ask....
so she said please dont despises me for doin this but I just have to do this...and I said alright..its ohk! she u know for awhile now my man havnt been around and I know it wouldn't be this soon,if u notice I'm always around which wasnt before..I think I'm attractd to you and I want to make love to you... I was dumpfolded at that statment,sincerely I was trembling n shakin cos she asked if what she said made me that way and I said yes..still for about 8min I was speechless cos I never expectd such words lookin by the way she,her n I was close..
but before then I would like to share an insight why she said "I. always around u and I think im attractd to you" and also what was my response to her demand n the condition attached to it...
till I do tha if u would like I continue this realityu guys should comment n give ur like as this the very first time I ever posting a life experience story..
thanks and to be continued[/b]Life can be mess atimes.. no matter how strong or discipline u might think u are... mostly I consider its effect as fate..
sometimes few years back something I neer thought of occur and till date I still feel guilty abt it,sincerr wasnt my doin but somehow I feel for it.. we were very close pal till of recent we got a lil cold for security reasons wont go into details as not to but let this post remain anonymous,we were extremely close untill he was abt leave the shore I was part n plans it all workd for him..Finally all was successful n we hope to someway ither here or there get to do and hangs like we use to.. but b4 then he haf this girl they were in and out and mostly I was the middle savage inbtw in regards to amend their differences most times,yeah I was use to their drama's and I was nore of a love counseling doctor to them both than pals.. to cut long ish short afyer his trip ..few month later I was the guardian to his bae,as neutral as I was with everything I was doin,subconsciously n consciously I didnt know I was threadin on a path of mishap n no return...I was literally doin everything for her as so as for her not to miss not being with her man,gullible not knowin I was actually building a bridge between the gap, soo one fateful I rather not use this faithful word but the intial..., she said I wanna tell u and ask you something.. naively I said sure why not we like sibling so just go on and ask....
thanks and to be continued

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Yuneehk(f): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
I can't believe I read this from start to finish sad

2 Likes

Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by madone: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Too long biko can someone help shorten this
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by iceybux(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yuneehk:

apologies I didnt take my time to re-edit before postin and it does contiunes I mean the story,u might not find it interesting right now cos of the suspens I add to it.. but if u find it wack..well its ny first n oo bad after posti. on er u cant actually delect,re-edit n re post..
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Pat081: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
madone:
Too long biko can someone help shorten this
pls do dat 4 mi too long to read too
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by foxykiss(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
well, nice story but all the yéyè swag you put into your write up makes it difficult to read.

1 Like

Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by iceybux(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
foxykiss:
well, nice story but all the yéyè swag you put into your write up makes it difficult to read.
thanks..,will use proper english words onward and make it shorter
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by iceybux(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
few after his man left I was helpin her out with running some minor errands she couldn't,help in payin some of her bills,all this I did were just me tryin help me friend out sincehe wasnt around to take of certain domeatic things for but at his point I had no emotion or whatsoever attached,not realizing all the while inwas doin this she was fallin for me..before wht happened occur,I m. nightcrwler I hangout alot..something I realize later on was she was lways callin to k ow where I was or if I was comin back that day cos we both leave in same building but different flats,sometimes she come to my place to sleep and I allow her cos I had no intention towards her,but that fateful night after making food,diahin hers and served mine..we ate,chat for a while,crackd jokes.. then ll of a sudden she changed her mood from the look on her face I could tell...
so I poppd the question.. hey! whats the problem... and ya was her my mishap startd....
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Betakeshi: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
undecided
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Tonymic4life(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Read d first and last lines and said to myself, "I said it, dis story ain't real" undecided sorry op, ain't reading day shit
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by falcon01: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
what kinda annoying irresponsible toneless ghetto babbling bullshit way of writing is this??.
If i eat a bowl of Alphabets, I will sh*t out something smarter than this.
you need to make the reader picture the scenario of what you are saying but these write up ain't adding up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yuneehk:
Please summarize, too much reading ain't good for my health..
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Yuneehk(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Colourich:
Please summarize, too much reading ain't good for my health..
You see everyone having difficulty comprehending what Nna Anyi Op wrote, and you're asking me for summary? Do you like me at all? Go and sleep abeg grin
Re: I Messed Up Do I Tell Him The Truth..? Or Kip It A Secret We Agreed by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
If i read that long sermon with that kind of abbreviation, make you na knock me for head.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Alternate/moniker Accounts And How To Identify One / How To Attract And Handle Your Lady..... / Badoo Girls Are Sweet O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.