Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9463 Views)

Me And My Beautiful Babe / Photoshoot Of The REAL Me And My Beautiful Wifey. (photos) / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Huh who is yous? See chicken yansh face oooo
°•°I don't know why you wasted yer time an precious mb ta write that up
Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°I don't know why you wasted yer time an precious mb ta write that up
just checked your profile! I was spot on with my description
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
just checked your profile! I was spot on with my description
grin....Smh°•
.....°•Bye wink
Re: . by HomieQuan(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
nawa o
Re: . by nerdfrost(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2016
angry angry see the op pot belly undecided

1 Like

Re: . by manee2(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
LET D CRAZE BEGINS

NA ME B NEXT.....UPLOADING MY NUDEss VERY SOON....MAKE UNA PUT UNA FONE ON ALERT
_ I knw u. U can do it.
Re: . by latinoKingdom(m): 1:54am On Apr 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
MY BOYFRIEND GO CUN GRAB MAH ASS LYK THAT??

AS HE GRAB M NA SO I DEY USE TEETH REMOVE HIM EAR...
is your ass as big as that?
Re: . by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Ur babe carry ooo but Na sheet go full insyd
Re: . by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.°•°You like heavy tops
Grow yers nice an big so they satisf you an keep you busy
....°•°You won't have time ta hate on women who wear their natural selves

Who the poo are you?

I gat a lil bit poo of advice for you,

You take up what you wrote up there and squeeze it into the smallest opening in your body!!

Piss!!!
Re: . by tee59(f): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

We? You and who? All I see is a selfish girl, your mates are doing 69! its 59 you're doing
And please don't reply me, till you grow some b*tty
I can see ur fucking problem here is immaturity. The way u talked shows ur reasoning faculty is poor. All dis ajebota guys without proper home training.. Ass licking baddest nigga. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: . by totaldiva: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

In your mind when you typed "next pls" you don yan lol! All these meatless chickens that are commenting lol, go and eat and grow some b*tty
Well, am not surprised by your comment. Dudes like you derive pleasure in harassing and molesting ladies. Better get a meaningful life before its too late for you. Bleep off!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2016
totaldiva:
Well, am not surprised by your comment. Dudes like you derive pleasure in harassing and molesting ladies. Better get a meaningful life before its too late for you. Bleep off!!!!! tongue
This is what I hate about women! You saw my post and I didn't beg you to comment! You talked nonsense and when I put you in your place you become an insect and call my attitude molesting! You opened your smelling kitty sorry mouth to say my babe is a gadget! Well am in a good mood this morning so just crawl away!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2016
tee59:
I can see ur fucking problem here is immaturity. The way u talked shows ur reasoning faculty is poor. All dis ajebota guys without proper home training.. Ass licking baddest nigga. Grow up.

Tee69 you think am one of those guys that you will talk rubbish with and he will ignore you lol! Well am not they only ignore you cause they want to ask you out! I don't even need to open your profile to be amazed by ur ugliness, carry your 5k phone with 1day sub and be going about taking nonsense on people's post! Next time eh when you see my name save your kilobytes and ignore my post! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: . by Mikylopez(f): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2016
op ur ass is bigger dan dat of ur side chick......cute pix tho
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Mikylopez:
op ur ass is bigger dan dat of ur side chick......cute pix tho

Smallie aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school! You will miss assembly
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Who the poo are you?

I gat a lil bit poo of advice for you,

You take up what you wrote up there and squeeze it into the smallest opening in your body!!

Piss!!!

Ouch dude damm loll! All these chicken yansh face girls will be going about dropping comments
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Hormoniyi25:
Ur babe carry ooo but Na sheet go full insyd

Now let me educate you! Being an assman I do my research! Shit is located in the intestine secondary school education! And the bulk of your intestine is located just under ur stomach thats why you use ur stomach to push shit like your head down! Ass is all FATS understand or should I explain FATS too
Re: . by israelotics: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2016
Did one u dey do no make sense oo...........Jesus is at the door and knocking just open the door for him let him take ova ur life.......................women abuse as I read a moment ago, DAT woman may be anoda man's future wife.....there is joy in serving the lord .......... I came to romance section to meet ppl lyk u so repent and be saved.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2016
israelotics:
Did one u dey do no make sense oo...........Jesus is at the door and knocking just open the door for him let him take ova ur life.......................women abuse as I read a moment ago, DAT woman may be anoda man's future wife.....there is joy in serving the lord .......... I came to romance section to meet ppl lyk u so repent and be saved.

You no well oooo! So I should break up with her and repent abi! Smh
Re: . by NTAChannel5: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: . by trippleKAY(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
MY BOYFRIEND GO CUN GRAB MAH ASS LYK THAT??

AS HE GRAB M NA SO I DEY USE TEETH REMOVE HIM EAR...
were is d ass abeg?
Re: . by tee59(f): 9:11am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Tee69 you think am one of those guys that you will talk rubbish with and he will ignore you lol! Well am not they only ignore you cause they want to ask you out! I don't even need to open your profile to be amazed by ur ugliness, carry your 5k phone with 1day sub and be going about taking nonsense on people's post! Next time eh when you see my name save your kilobytes and ignore my post! Rubbish
Who d hell ar u by d way? Your english bad gan o. It shows u neva pass english in your o level. Evn f u d, may b na pariise mak u pass. Ordinary simple english u no fit construct and u dey fom for here. I was correct whn i said earlier dat ur iq is too low. Can u now see ur life, teln me to get lost with my 5k fone? U are stupid for sayn dat to me. I can see pride in u. If at all i used 5k fone, how is dat your fucking headache. U lack home training. F u quote me again, u wil see pepper. Pls, work on your english, ass licking baddest fool.
Re: . by totaldiva: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

This is what I hate about women! You saw my post and I didn't beg you to comment! You talked nonsense and when I put you in your place you become an insect and call my attitude molesting! You opened your smelling kitty sorry mouth to say my babe is a gadget! Well am in a good mood this morning so just crawl away!
Mr clown, u funny o. U called me an insect, what about you? Big for nothing elephant.
Re: . by marshalcarter: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Lwkmd....Nairaland.....WWE head quarters.....make una fight fight fight and FIGHT grin grin

*sits on top okro tree for clear view*

2 Likes

Re: . by Mikylopez(f): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Smallie aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school! You will miss assembly

uncle wit big bum bum

lolz u shud go bck to skull u lack morals...gerra here men

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2016
tee59:
Who d hell ar u by d way? Your english bad gan o. It shows u neva pass english in your o level. Evn f u d, may b na pariise mak u pass. Ordinary simple english u no fit construct and u dey fom for here. I was correct whn i said earlier dat ur iq is too low. Can u now see ur life, teln me to get lost with my 5k fone? U are stupid for sayn dat to me. I can see pride in u. If at all i used 5k fone, how is dat your fucking headache. U lack home training. F u quote me again, u wil see pepper. Pls, work on your english, ass licking baddest fool.

Pride so you noticed lol! When you upgrade your phone we will talk

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
totaldiva:
Mr clown, u funny o. U called me an insect, what about you? Big for nothing elephant.

See your childish reply
Re: . by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2016
manee2:
_ I knw u. U can do it.
.kikikikjki

YOUR SIGNATURE THO
Re: . by Csami(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Op, did you smack that ass before grabbing it or did you grab it before smacking it?

Nice ass tho
Re: . by Sparkles003(f): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2016
youths of now*shaking my head*no longer make productive contribution.

1 Like

Re: . by tee59(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Pride so you noticed lol! When you upgrade your phone we will talk
My ass licking baddest fool friend, hop you are licking ass too in dat ur office?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2016
tee59:
My ass licking baddest fool friend, hop you are licking ass too in dat ur office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / Jokers everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.