Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) (9474 Views)

SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / How To Use A Girl For Ritual (graphic Video) / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerian men , hmmmmn

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Khodorkovsky(m): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2018
... the worms in her V

lalasticalala myndd44

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Donald95(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Long throat Ashawo going round the country, producing babies from different men.

You want money, you will now be converted to money for another person and in your next life, you will keep yourself well.

My advice for you is to go directly to native doctor. Some pastors will just take your money and act some drama to deceive you while some others will Take double, Use part to settle a native doctor to it in the name of Church

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
BS story, the above pics are that of a woman who was homeless and had worm crawl out her toto because she slept in dirty area and never cleaned herself....after medication she was healed. ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the above yahoo yahoo story!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by bjayx: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Na wah oooo

Lustful greediness for money
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Good one , igbos and South Africa whores destroying each other. One give the other Aids and the other use the other for ritual. I love it . Stupid beasts .

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
BS story, the above pics are that of a woman who was homeless and had worm crawl out her toto because she slept in dirty area and never cleaned herself....after medication she was healed. ABSOLUTELY nothing to do witht the above yahoo yahoo story!

Shut up you lousy head . You don't know your people go around sleeping with foreign cheap women for rituals and bring aids to us good Nigeria women. Fool.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Shut up you lousy head . You don't know your people go around sleeping with foreign cheap women for rituals and bring aids to us good Nigeria women. Fool.

sista, FIRST, if you do have AIDS then accept my condolences and SECOND, just because a Nigerian man gave it to you shouldnt be a reason to hate all black men on NL, THIRD you should probably blame the Nigerian foolish deluded women (and men) who have unprotected sex with total strangers while calling themselves "good Nigerian women" lol, and FINALLY, there are many reason how/why people get infected with AIDS, ritual is not remotely one of them.

pls educate yourself so i dont have to do it for you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You Igbos are the most vile and evil race and I wish we would continue oppressing your stupid fugly heads forever. I'm Aids free , I would never touch an igbo dirty pig who import aids from all over. I don't hate black man , I hate your kind always embarrassing our great nation with your dullurdism. I hope you get used for money rituals you fool or you contract aids while you are performing it to a foreign hoe. Broke bastard.
Why you so bitter son?

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by gonkin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Na today?
Walking zombies every where at least this one knows she has been used for Rituals. What about those cheating girls that are not aware they have been used.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Why you so bitter son?

Shut up .

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up .

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nofav0rs:

You are dull, disapperar hungry easterner.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are dull, disapperar hungry easterner.

Thank you

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Chai!!!
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Thank you

Go away you drug trafficking pig.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go away you drug trafficking pig.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Fck off my mentions , eastern thug.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:
You Igbos are the most vile and evil race and I wish we would continue oppressing your stupid fugly heads forever. I'm Aids free , I would never touch an igbo dirty pig who import aids from all over. I don't hate black man , I hate your kind always embarrassing our great nation with your dullurdism. I hope you get used for money rituals you fool or you contract aids while you are performing it to a foreign hoe. Broke bastard.

your life's frustrations are oozing from each of your posts.... and as i said earlier, i understand that many Nigerians with miserable lives come to NL to release their anger and frustrations on others....but my sista, let me make it very clear that i am in no way responsible for the miserable life you live.

[img]https://media1./images/caa7319933e889a18821c36b366bafef/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

your life's frustrations are oozing from each of your posts.... and as i said earlier, i understand that many Nigerians with miserable lives come to NL to release their anger and frustrations on others....but my sista, let me make it very clear that i am in no way responsible for the miserable life you live.

[img]https://media1./images/caa7319933e889a18821c36b366bafef/tenor.gif[/img]

I knew you were not a Nigerian you hungry big positive slave. What are you people doing on our forum undecided, frustrated things , you will never have half of what we have as Nigerians no matter how you stalk ad jealous us. Aids people
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:
I knew you were not a Nigerian you hungry big positive slave. What are you people doing on our forum undecided, frustrated things , you will never have half of what we have as Nigerians no matter how you stalk ad jealous us. Aids people

[img]https://media1./images/85192ec67c238175adcb5afae3067625/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
I got GOOSEBUMPS!

The folks attacking themselves on this thread, try find work.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
fake story.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
fake story.

How do you know that? You must be igbo lipsrsealed

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

How do you know that? You must be igbo lipsrsealed
the pussy pic is from a women who maggot started coming off her pussy after docs forgot sometin in her during operation

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by Timewilltell2(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
the pussy pic is from a women who maggot started coming off her pussy after docs forgot sometin in her during operation

Stupid South African doctors I'm guessing. It's because of the illiteracy that rules that backward country. Smh.
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by flyca: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
I'm beginning to think every black man abroad engaged in one shady deal or another quickly claims "Nigeria". How did this woman know that the guy is Nigerian? Because he said so? undecided

For all I care, there is no evidence that the man is from Nigeria. You don't know him, his name, his proper phone number, his address, his relatives, nothing. There is even no evidence that this story is true angry

Anyway, it's called "occupational hazard", just as every other job. Kini big deal. She should carry her cross in peace. And stop bothering our eyes with such horror pictures. cool

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by ehispapa(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
fake fake fake. this story has been going round in different form and that pic was an infected woman who was treated. this SA people carry Naija matter for head sha.

Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by sacajawea: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Tyu
Re: How A Nigerian Man Used A SA Woman For Ritual ( Graphic Video + Pics) by thedondada(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Bloggers.

I think we need to curb them.

Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs / What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? / The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else.