Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me (1777 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / She Ended The Relationship And I Did This To Her / Caitlyn Jenner “regrets Transformation”; Will Become A Man Again Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by slimthugchimee(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
after much taught to it am finally tired of this girl, if you check my previous thread in my profile were i wrote that"my girl started demanding toomuch" I have gotten over her abd have found out that the girl is not into me so now am proud to announce am a single man again!! singles in the house abeg lets celebrate this.

I am soo happy today!!
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by divinehand2003(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think you need the advert below

Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by jaymejate: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lost fellow
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by slimthugchimee(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
divinehand2003:
I think you need the advert below
i think i need an organisation to close down that company advert above
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by krak101(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Think well before you make that declaration bro. Are you sure you're done with her Think again
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by divinehand2003(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i think i need an organisation to close down that company advert above

Lol
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by Tocheagle(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dafter licking her ice cream , u have thrown away her cone . diarisgodooo
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by squarelead(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Are you free indeed? From side chicks
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by hifaif1: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
after much taught to it am finally tired of this girl, if you check my previous thread in my profile were i wrote that"my girl started demanding toomuch" I have gotten over her abd have found out that the girl is not into me so now am proud to announce am a single man again!! singles in the house abeg lets celebrate this.

I am soo happy today!!

Brother, now is the time to join the seminary before you make another mistake!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by slimthugchimee(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
squarelead:
Are you free indeed? From side chicks
i dont do side chicks, i have always been loyal to her
wink
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by Lovelynature(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Now calculate the expenses made on her and post the total worth here for advicewinktongue
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by slimthugchimee(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
hifaif1:

Brother, now is the time to join the seminary before you make another mistake!!!

Thank you!!!
i was a prodigal son to the seminary, but am back again
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by hifaif1: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i was a prodigal son to the seminary, but am back again

That is the spirit!!!
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
°•*Congratulations!!!...°•Welcome to the land of the free!! cheesy
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by codedkode: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
we should celebrate u for being single again. nonsence.

iranu leleyi n wi ke
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmm____cheesy

Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Congrats man.. You made it. Welcome to the club..
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by Marlvin(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Welcome to the team , Man.

Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by squarelead(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i dont do side chicks, i have always been loyal to her
wink
Humm, believe your words
Re: Finally Ended The Relationship, Am A Single Man Again Congratulate Me by 0ubenji(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Hmmmm____cheesy
Ehm..bae..those ur eyebrows ehn..no here oo

(1) (Reply)

When I Got Two Girls Pregnant At The Same Time - Deedee / Boyfriend Got Angry And Hasn't Called Me For The Past Two Days For This? / Brutai's Ordely Captain M. Runnie To Weds Sen. Modu Shereef Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.