Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through (1564 Views)

Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army. / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through by economia: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
I HAVE HND STATISTICS
PGD STATISTICS
M. Sc STATISTICS (in view)
PLEASE TELL ME MORE OF WHAT TO DO TO GET TROUGH

1 Like

Re: Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through by kastgeraldino: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Well I can't talk about how you can end up serving in CBN, but I can tell you what it entails. Depending on the supervisor you are working with, you may have a lot of responsibilities and get to do grunt but knowledge-building research work. You also need to show drive, but you have to know how to do that without making people feel intimidated. The current Director of statistics is really good, and he likes smart chaps. If you are a full-time staff and you know your job, he respects you. But if you are ignorant about any aspect of your job, he ignores you and that spells doom.

There were quite a few staff that made me wonder how they got into the statistics department or even secured such an intellectually demanding job. Well, this is Nigeria. I was not interested in working there, but I made quite a few good friends while I served in the statistics department. Getting to serve in any department in cbn requires you having the right connections. Goodluck you seem ambitious.

1 Like

Re: Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through by economia: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thanks man
kastgeraldino:
Well I can't talk about how you can end up serving in CBN, but I can tell you what it entails. Depending on the supervisor you are working with, you may have a lot of responsibilities and get to do grunt but knowledge-building research work. You also need to show drive, but you have to know how to do that without making people feel intimidated. The current Director of statistics is really good, and he likes smart chaps. If you are a full-time staff and you know your job, he respects you. But if you are ignorant about any aspect of your job, he ignores you and that spells doom.

There were quite a few staff that made me wonder how they got into the statistics department or even secured such an intellectually demanding job. Well, this is Nigeria. I was not interested in working there, but I made quite a few good friends while I served in the statistics department. Getting to serve in any department in cbn requires you having the right connections. Goodluck you seem ambitious.

1 Like

Re: Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through by economia1: 8:14pm On May 30, 2019
kastgeraldino:

Re: Have A Dream To Serve In Cbn As Statistician, Please Guide Me Through by emiron18(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2019
Hi everyone,this is MEGA lavz,an upcoming comedy platform and we need your help and support to rise....please visit this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJGYEMEos to watch our videos and please don't forget to like,share and subscribe...epp a brother,thanks people

(1) (Reply)

Job In Nigeria Vs Phd Scholarship In Germany / Industrial Engineering In Nigeria / Accountants/accounting Students Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.