Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games (1360 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just for fun.
I remember last time I beat a friend of mine mercilessly about 6:0 (FIFA) and he was like, 'Emma, you know I've not eaten since morning', he ate came back and was 'retrashed'.
I also have this guy who always complains about referees being biased and I'm like 'so I don pay the ref abi?'.

Just trying to cool off the brain after a long hectic day.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Ayatul(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
I beat my younger broda 8-2 on Winning eleven and he was like you have decrease my players efficiency. They ain't running!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Boyoski09: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
"I never warm up"

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ayatul:
I beat my younger broda 8-2 on Winning eleven and he was like you have decrease my players efficiency. They ain't running!
Lol... I've been told that too, I use Dortmund and I kick asses of bigger teams like Barca and Madrid, I was told I edited the team which ain't possible in FIFA

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Boyoski09:
"I never warm up"
Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
''na u hold master pad na''

''my mind no dey d game sef..oya lets rematch''

''mehn, b like say dis pad don get fault angry ''

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Boyoski09:
"I never warm up"
Lmaoo
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by gbadenor(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
be like u don bride ref
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by vickvan(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
I won my younger brother in a bike race (down hill) and he was like, i thought i was the one controlling the first pad. My laughter almost made him smash the pad.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
cool
I beat ma frnd 7 straight games ystrdy. during d game he was continuously complaining abt d pad.... kk we exchanged pads, then I beat him anoda 3 straight.... we were playing d 4th of which I was already 5 up. him1. first half , suddenly he jus dropped d pad lying DAT. HE NO DEY FORM...ehn... I JUS GET TEMPORARY WINNING STREAK... GAME NO DEY HIM BODY... etc

the niqqa no dey agree say I beta pass am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
After trashing one of my niggas 5 times in a row he said.

"You get luck, na because of this headache and besides I never chao.
. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by HomieQuan(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
"my pad is not good"
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol There are so many excuses I've heard my friend used and used myself that I can't even remember all

- My heart is not in it

- The light is affecting my eyes

- The pad is faulty

- I have headache

- I was just joking

- I'm hungry.

One even said I was controlling the game meself LOL

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by AyamBlaze: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
I remember trashing my roomie back to back when we was playing PES16 on lappy.
After a while, he was like, "u don dey do this ur /ojoro/ sliding tackles again abi? The game no even sweet me again sef". Another day, he was like, "u dey score anyhow because na u dey use d analog pad"
grin grin grin I still feel sorry for him cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Gebbson007(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
"u self no Na ,Na cux I no wear ma jersey cm .u self no Na." I lv winning eleven dey Dnt score stupid goals dre Nt Lyk PES.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Mediapace: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
In yoruba " Ó bó sí o lówó ni" cool
i go be like :::

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2016
I still remember beating my roommate 8:0 and from that day, he started keeping malice with me, me wey no send.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by nerdfrost(m): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Jacksonville:
''na u hold master pad na''

''my mind no dey d game sef..oya lets rematch''

''mehn, b like say dis pad don get fault angry ''
. No 3 epic.. That's what's my niggas say every damn time grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by marshalcarter: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2016
Lwkmd...sum ppl sabi add salt and sugar to lie sha....dem never beat u b4 wen u gve excuse oo...na u dey always win nd na dem dey gve una xcuse....well....keep the lies rolling

Lynus titilie ashiku grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by marshalcarter: 12:14am On Apr 21, 2016
vickvan:
I won my younger brother in a bike race (down hill) and he was like, i thought i was the one controlling the first pad. My laughter almost made him smash the pad.
Lwkm.....me dey do ma bro dis tin...nd bks of dat...he'll shift faaaaaar away from me...me go cum be lyk..ayaf vezz its tym for brutality...he go still beat me put jara untop grin una wey sabi win pesin...I hate all of una angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by dddrexjr(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2016
pad get fault I'm sleepy your team is stronger than mine the one wey vex me pass na "i just allowed you to win" i be like nigga What the?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by ehix89(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2016
I just dey watch ur hand......you shld be a watchman brov, this referee dhey favour you....haba ontop programmed console, you well sef,
I just dhey study ur formation...eeee see dis one dhey form Mourinho oo grin........You die well, I go kee you ontop this game today grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Harshirama(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2016
i remember how one of my roomates was given 13-0 on pes, he was like "sincerely,i wasnt playing to win,he was playing with agression".

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Gebbson007:
"u self no Na ,Na cux I no wear ma jersey cm .u self no Na." I lv winning eleven dey Dnt score stupid goals dre Nt Lyk PES.
winning eleven and pes are one of the same. just different names
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Rexhenrex(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2016
God bless you...lmao if you know how hard u made me laugh this morning. my friend wiped me 6:1 i told him av not eaten thats why. then we bought and prepared spaghetti after which he gave me a flawless 11:0 win grin that guy got no chill o(he is a nairalander sef hope he won't come and laugh me)
emitoz:
Just for fun.
I remember last time I beat a friend of mine mercilessly about 6:0 (FIFA) and he was like, 'Emma, you know I've not eaten since morning', he ate came back and was 'retrashed'.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by iykekelvins(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2016
I used Madrid to beat my friend in a game, He was using Barca.

Baba talk say na because I dey use madrid say Cr7 get speed, say make I use barca.

No lele, I use barca still thrash d guy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Frei(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
My younger bro defeated 4-1 in FIFA "I was like mtcheeew my mind no dey this game jor, na that stuff dad discussed with us dey my mind....... 2days after na 6 - 0 hin chop.... he was like "my pad dey seize..... haha

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
God bless you...lmao if you know how hard u made me laugh this morning. my friend wiped me 6:1 i told him av not eaten thats why. then we bought and prepared spaghetti after which he gave me a flawless 11:0 win grin that guy got no chill o(he is a nairalander sef hope he won't come and laugh me)
Lmaoo, I hope he sees this... Na to dey jest you all day.
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2016
nerdfrost:
. No 3 epic.. That's what's my niggas say every damn time grin
lol
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by dayojags10(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2016
Boyoski09:
"I never warm up"
I second that. Cause I also use it at times, but is almost true when I tell folks I never warm up. I miss playing PES with my bestie Henry(he is the only guy that would made me say I never warm up).
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by hkidola00(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2016
emitoz:
I still remember beating my roommate 8:0 and from that day, he started keeping malice with me, me wey no send.
hahaaaa, malice on top game, stop lying grin
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Kaylexzy(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2016
Geheeheehee.

Excuses plenty nao.

I dey give excuses, my pals sef dey give.

Playing FIFA and losing, u hear excuses like "Dis pad is bad, dat girl dat jex passed in front of d TV jex distracted me, u don edit d team Abi?, u dey use ojoro team, Shebi today na Ur day nao etc" and d winner would be like "Shey u need flash drive make u record Ur comments and complaints, next time I'm playing FIFA jex put Ur hand behind u and politely ask if u should be allowed to play cos we be Ur Bros for hia." grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crack Ur Brain.. Hw Many Tiger Can U See In This Picture / Romancelanders I Need Your Help / Is She Giving Me A Green Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.