Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games (1363 Views)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Gebbson007(m): 11:01am On Apr 21, 2016
alexistaiwo:
winning eleven and pes are one of the same. just different names
winning eleven 2008 ooooooo
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Malayy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
na me dey give excuse.. remembered when my guy was trashing me back to back.. and we even bet sef.. at the very last minute, i come stand, tell am say 'it's because i have not paid my school fees o! my mind is restless now. if not eh, you can't even score me one goal''. wetin concern pes with school fees?
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
hkidola00:
hahaaaa, malice on top game, stop lying grin
Looks like you've not met crazy people... He takes things too personal

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by schumastic(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
this happened years back when ps1 just came out, had this seat mate of mine in sec school who was the first person to take me to game center cus i had 1 at home.the guy no they gri say i pass am, one faithful day we asked us to go to the game center after beating him at home saying am used to the c.d that we should go to the center he will pay for both of us..told him i had no money and he said no problem, getting there after beating him like 4 times he eyes don red and oil and sweat they comot from him face, i kept laughing at him not knowing he was boiling inside.after a while he said he was coming, let him go and pee..this my friend went outside paid for only his game and went home..i begged my life that day before they let me go after promising them to pay the next day..asked my stupid friend y he did what he did, he said cus he can't imagine paying for our game after i whooped his ass.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
schumastic:
this happened years back when ps1 just came out, had this seat mate of mine in sec school who was the first person to take me to game center cus i had 1 at home.the guy no they gri say i pass am, one faithful day we asked us to go to the game center after beating him at home saying am used to the c.d that we should go to the center he will pay for both of us..told him i had no money and he said no problem, getting there after beating him like 4 times he eyes don red and oil and sweat they comot from him face, i kept laughing at him not knowing he was boiling inside.after a while he said he was coming, let him go and pee..this my friend went outside paid for only his game and went home..i begged my life that day before they let me go after promising them to pay the next day..asked my stupid friend y he did what he did, he said cus he can't imagine paying for our game after i whooped his ass.
Lmaoo... He don pain the guy too much, he can't pay for suffering nah.
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by bouncin04(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
nice 1guys
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by BlackHummer(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
The excuses are plenty oh

1. My pad is bad
2. Na you hold the master pad
3. You edited your players
4. You decreased my player's efficiency
5. The ref is biased
6. I have lost form that's why
7. I have not eaten
8. I never warm up
9. The game is skipping
10. Your players are stronger and bigger
11. My mind no dey the game sef
12. This is new edition. I haven't mastered the team yet.
13. I thought I was with the first pad
14. Their jerseys were confusing me.
15. My formation is bad
16. Its because my goal keeper is useless
17. I was distracted
18. The pad is not responding to my command. I pressed slide since but he refused to slide
19. My players no get sense
20. My defenders are foolish
21. You get luck. Today is not my day
22. The screen view is confusing
23. Na because u sabi use analog
24. I am not used to this half of the field
25. I just wanted u to win so I'll hurry up and go home
26. I wasn't really playing to win. Just for fun
27. You only have one key player. Remove ronaldo and you will see
28. Someone must have edited my formation
29. Its because I am not facing the screen properly
30. It is because my fone was ringing.
31. I can't see the ball clearly
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
BlackHummer:
The excuses are plenty oh

1. My pad is bad
2. Na you hold the master pad
3. You edited your players
4. You decreased my player's efficiency
5. The ref is biased
6. I have lost form that's why
7. I have not eaten
8. I never warm up
9. The game is skipping
10. Your players are stronger and bigger
11. My mind no dey the game sef
12. This is new edition. I haven't mastered the team yet.
13. I thought I was with the first pad
14. Their jerseys were confusing me.
15. My formation is bad
16. Its because my goal keeper is useless
17. I was distracted
18. The pad is not responding to my command. I pressed slide since but he refused to slide
19. My players no get sense
20. My defenders are foolish
21. You get luck. Today is not my day
22. The screen view is confusing
23. Na because u sabi use analog
24. I am not used to this half of the field
25. I just wanted u to win so I'll hurry up and go home
26. I wasn't really playing to win. Just for fun
27. You only have one key player. Remove ronaldo and you will see
28. Someone must have edited my formation
29. Its because I am not facing the screen properly
30. It is because my fone was ringing.
31. I can't see the ball clearly
You said it all bro... The no 19 and 24 got me cracking.
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by bhybhar(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lol.....its actually very intimidating to be trashed!! Everything suddenly becomes faulty to you!
Re: Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games by deluxez12(m): 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
HomieQuan:
"my pad is not good"
ur head dey there brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Gets Pregnant After Sexual Affair With 13-year-old Student / Pastor Romancing A Woman In The Name Of Healing (video) / Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.