Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! (671 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
1.They can never love one girl.
2.They love sex morethan love.
3.Are talented in lying.
4.They talk slowly while conning ladies.
5.They are heart breakers.
6.They can promise girls heaven and earth.
7.They love girls before sex but ate them after.
8.They fear pregnancy,but hate protected sex.
9.Are specialize in confusing girls.
10.They don't believe in relationship without sex.
11.A lot of them are pretenders.
12.They like to bear the tittle,I am the one that deflowered this gurl.
13.They don't believe in relationship without sex.
14.All they want is sex,no sex,no relationship.
15.using and dumping girls is their hubby.
16.89% prefer gurls with the big boobs/booty
17.even when they have girlfriend,they still never stop asking gurls out.
18.when a friend ask them for money,they will say they don't have but still take her out for shopping on that same day.
TRUE
FALSE or
MAYBE??
girls I hope you people are with me on this?
oya guys,kill me I don expose una.
Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by Rexhenrex(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
[b]I knew this would reach NL op u can copy and paste for africa funny enough you didn't even change anything!

Guys motives in dating varies if the girl is well brought,disciplined and loves the guy for who he is and not what he has the guy adores and respect her he sticks to her stand if the relationship would be sex free or not

but on the other hand if a girl decides to date a guy because of money what do you expect him to do is he bet9ja that he will give all for nothing?? Even bet naija get something in return by cutting your coupon ask tosyn2much na grin. him too would wanna make scores even and also if it is the wild type with a loose background and non-challant, probably the type with tatoos,who smokes with multiple ear hole ha! Guys will so chase you for sex and won't give you a counterfeit 100naira.

The way you dress is how you will be adress you will attract the kind of people you are. simple if guys date you just because of sex then search yourself well sister all guys are not and can never be the same..
[/b]

**if girls want guys to stopping chasing them just for sex then**

1,dress properly how will you
always wear body revealing cloths and want a God fearing man?

2,learn to stand by a decision if you want sex fine if you don't, tell him if he can't stay fine.

3,don't try to use sex to make him love you more. If you try this he won't break with you rather you will break up with him after like 12abortions

4,mix your beauty with brains biko

5,don't date because of money because the guy after meeting ur selfish demands must wanna reap what he sowed afterall a labourer deserves his wages.what will it pofit you to use and iphone 6s a prade bag of 73k fix a costly hair worth 7plots of land without a womb grin

ladies guys treat you how you treat yourself stay classy and independent and you will get yourself a king that will worship you live like a LovePeddler and get your fellow LovePeddler course matescheesy...
when i remember any i will add.
Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by VictorRomanov: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
They also can't spell "hate".

But seriously, I think you should change ur circle of association!
Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
18 facts about you

1 Like

Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by PureWays(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bullsh*t

1 Like

Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by DanceVille: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Op! If I slap you ehn!

You will know the difference between "I was there" and "I shall be there".

Go and sleep..
Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by Dojupyo(f): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
AccessMe# I don't have any male friend with such traits.. That's 18 facts about You

1 Like

Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by okuneddie(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
where this Op dey come from with all these rubbish wey he no get rope for neck
Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by coolh3ad(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
[size=8pt]THIS ONE IS NOT WELL AT ALL
Re: 18 Characteristics Nigerian Guys Possess!!! by Chazzyboy: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
All for u

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Broke Man With Msc, Ph.d? – Renowned Psychologist Asks (pic) / 7 Steps To Rebuilding Trust In Your Broken Relationship / Which Of These 3 Things Shud I Do This Cool Sunday Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.