Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,062 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (985332 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ray4000(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2016
Primusinterpares:
Hummmmm #clearsthroht# this is expressly from the gods... Listen up my great people of stream 2 village... Our people say that the reason why the dog scratches it's scrotum by it self is because nobody will do it for him... #clearstroathagain#... Be rest assured that by this time next week you all will be in camp at our various States... That's the latest from the gods.
#donotpanic
#donotbefrustrated
#donotbeworried

Cc:sunnepa17 Villagegoat Ray4000 Slimfitdiva Precious91 panelbeeter etll
I pray so oo
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2016
ray4000:
better me self go call d number now.
the line is off
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by anochuko01(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
It seems its those of us who had one problem or the other that results to delay in graduating that are pushed to stream 2. Because of the story i have being reading here is of "if i talk wetin my eye see, make i no talk my story, your own still better naw and so on. Please do we have any fresh graduate (No spill over, no delay) in this city that graduates latest December 2015 that is still around for stream 2. All fresh graduates wey i know go with stream 1 oo...

no ooo! me no get any problem o! I'm the only one at home amongst my closest pals. from day one to final day, no single problem at all!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Primusinterpares(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2016
Geegar:
Sooo wuh are u suggestn now?i sul brush my scrotum wif my long fingernailz grin
nahhhhh... It's a parable #winks...
The gods are wise remember?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 14, 2016
I smell something bad like the anus of a prostitute nothing good can come out
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Slimfitdiva(f): 3:28pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
It seems its those of us who had one problem or the other that results to delay in graduating that are pushed to stream 2. Because of the story i have being reading here is of "if i talk wetin my eye see, make i no talk my story, your own still better naw and so on. Please do we have any fresh graduate (No spill over, no delay) in this city that graduates latest December 2015 that is still around for stream 2. All fresh graduates wey i know go with stream 1 oo...
Hmmmmm......am afraid u rite.......wondered if dey deliberately made it so or if its merely a coincidence
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:28pm On May 14, 2016
lowen:
Hi guys...new man here...what's going on about call-up

I hereby hand over the gong and the stick to you... You are the new town crier of the Stream 2 Village, accept you role now! The Maxis and and Chiefs in the house please copy...CC

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 14, 2016
Kxke:
Mehn does it mean we don't have hackers among us.make the do their thing na!
my laptop get headache.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Lvlink(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2016
Jamesdman:

Good job.
But please don't bombard him with calls.
Give him space, so that he won't stop picking your calls when we need him most.
I understand, but I'd told him that I will be disturbing him.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by EmmyNoah(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2016
Let God arise and my enemies b scattered, let god arise and my enemies b scattered Oh lord my GOD down arise!!!......yeeaahh rekashabababa! Kutica rikats! vuvuvuzela! Skiskusku! Zutataraba! Jehovah God in heaven...!!!! Any plan of d enemy, any plan of nysc..j Holyghost...!!!!!!! Fire!!!!!, Holyghost fire!! .....I most go 4 my service next week. Any man... any woman... way say I no wear khaki-khaki no go wear me, Ogheneme make U soda their head.... I most serve by fire by force.....Baba u will do it we most serve and move forward, we shall not be held by nysc, baba u will do it (sweating unclard).
angry cry
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Slimfitdiva(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2016
Primusinterpares:
Hummmmm #clearsthroht# this is expressly from the gods... Listen up my great people of stream 2 village... Our people say that the reason why the dog scratches it's scrotum by it self is because nobody will do it for him... #clearstroathagain#... Be rest assured that by this time next week you all will be in camp at our various States... That's the latest from the gods.
#donotpanic
#donotbefrustrated
#donotbeworried

Cc:sunnepa17 Villagegoat Ray4000 Slimfitdiva Precious91 panelbeeter etll
Cool.....abeg give d gods sum kolanut nd fowl as appreciation on our behalf
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
With anger in my veins I picked up my phone and called one of the NYSC directors with this number "08034655026". A man picked up the call and said I should not worry.

He said that there are technical problems they are trying to resolve, and that we shall still be able to print our CUL today.

In his own words, he said that very soon the platform will be enabled.

Well I have decided to be calling him every 2minutes. If I did not print my CUL today eh..

What happened in 1804 will happen today! embarassed embarassed

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj et all
babe pls are you serious about dis because u are calming my nerves already... Tell me you are serious plsss
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Precious91(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
I understand, but I'd told him that I will be disturbing him.
guess he switched off cos of you
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by indoorlove(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
YES SIR, WE DO. I'M ONE OF THEM.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
tipwill:

there is no billion data to load. it is an app they only need to activate with a few clicks. They are deliberating on the matter. If it is not 21st, it is July according to my source. Dont forget callup came out immediately after registration except it wasn't official. They are not working on anything.
oh! my bad. I take the 'app' automatically generates your passport photo, state of deployment, and CUL completely then affix it on the dashboard for everybody within wat? Say 2 seconds? Good to know.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by genius43(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:

Itz a coincidence, some of my peepz wit similar issues are in stream 1 no fear
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by kazolad(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
my fellow pcm, if nothing show dz nite, make we just forget am, they don postpone am be that, a friend of mine told me dat a soldier said stream 2 is after Ramadan.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by dejiconde(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
bros dats not true I graduated in December 2015 and am still ere
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by luchiano1(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
then thunder will strike him down immediately, even before he finishes the comment!
dats rada harsh my dear, lyk someone rightly said u never can tell which plan of d enemy God has averted from our path tru dis delay. God knows best. let's be hopeful and pray he answers our call but above all, let his will and not ours be done in our lives for God's time is surely d best
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
yes we do *raises hand*
i've never had an issue not wit waec, jamb, uni or even the nysc....although i registered on day 2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:39pm On May 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

oh! my bad. I take the 'app' automatically generates your passport photo, state of deployment, and CUL completely then affix it on the dashboard for everybody within wat? Say 2 seconds? Good to know.

Well, if you are into webdesign and database management you will understand better ... All your that is needed is in their data base already all that is needed is to query it! Hence, the print button, the admin can enable or disable! Fancy why some got their admission letter the day they registered? The query command simply generates the call up letter from the data base! This is what the print button does!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:41pm On May 14, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Cool.....abeg give d gods sum kolanut nd fowl as appreciation on our behalf

Lol...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SENESCO(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2016
Pls all d PCM'S should chill, information reaching me from Abuja is that ur Printing of Call-Up Letters will start in a short time now, just be calm & be praying for a better state for ur service, wishing u all a happy posting, while it is been delayed is d fact that some states are rejecting to accept Stream 11 so they are now transferring those people to other states, that's what is bringing delay to ur posting, but it will be ratified soonest, just be patient. God bless u all for me. Ur one & only brother Iwuchukwu Cherechi Victor (SSG EMERITUS OF BIOLOGY DEPT.) copied
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 3:44pm On May 14, 2016
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 3:44pm On May 14, 2016
So many new monikers, and Okitaiji is not available to collect fee for late entry.

Anyway, lets ease up, it gets better.... Lvlink, you've made d innocent man turn off his fone nd d odas re not picking up
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Philo101(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Hmmmmm......am afraid u rite.......wondered if dey deliberately made it so or if its merely a coincidence
I'm a fresh graduate with no problem, finished September last year. I have some friends alike that are also in stream 2. I think it was a random selection
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
Yes. Pls call the number, and I encourage everyone to do same.

But the guy was very nice to me, he settled down and was explaining everything to me. I never expected that, i was expecting him to be rude so that I will insult the hell out-of him.
babe gud job... I luv u dear...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2016
kazolad:
my fellow pcm, if nothing show dz nite, make we just forget am, they don postpone am be that, a friend of mine told me dat a soldier said stream 2 is after Ramadan.
SENESCO:
Pls all d PCM'S should chill, information reaching me from Abuja is that ur Printing of Call-Up Letters will start in a short time now, just be calm & be praying for a better state for ur service, wishing u all a happy posting, while it is been delayed is d fact that some states are rejecting to accept Stream 11 so they are now transferring those people to other states, that's what is bringing delay to ur posting, but it will be ratified soonest, just be patient. God bless u all for me. Ur one & only brother Iwuchukwu Cherechi Victor (SSG EMERITUS OF BIOLOGY DEPT.) copied
kazolad:

Na wa.. Everybody just dey form information minister.
Which one we wan believe..
God dey sha (poor man prayer).
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2016
SENESCO:
Nice one.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:46pm On May 14, 2016
SENESCO:
Pls how credible is this info? How can the states reject people they have not seen? Is it in their power to reject stream 2 people is this the first stream2 to be sent to their states... Am doubting this info..

Elders of the village should form an emergency council meeting... Where is the town crier??
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Philo101(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

And between the day you completed your registration and today is like what, 2 seconds?
OK, good to know
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:

Lmao ... My guy wake up , nysc only attends to people which their various school uploaded there details to nysc senate lists .... That is , if ur name doesn't appear on senate lists u can't register on nysc portal , nothing concern nysc with fresh or previous graduatues ooooo all graduates is same to nysc . If u reach camp u will know better what am saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.