Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (987137 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
Philo101:

And between the day you completed your registration and today is like what, 2 seconds?
OK, good to know

Lol.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
Dts all i can do at this point.....Tayad of complaining

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by inspire700(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
It seems its those of us who had one problem or the other that results to delay in graduating that are pushed to stream 2. Because of the story i have being reading here is of "if i talk wetin my eye see, make i no talk my story, your own still better naw and so on. Please do we have any fresh graduate (No spill over, no delay) in this city that graduates latest December 2015 that is still around for stream 2. All fresh graduates wey i know go with stream 1 oo...

am a fresh graduate from Fedpoly Mubi Adamawa state....Graduated December 2015. am here in stream 2
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SENESCO(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2016
weareus:

Pls how credible is this info? How can the states reject people they have not seen? Is it in their power to reject stream 2 people is this the first stream2 to be sent to their states... Am doubting this info..

Elders of the village should form an emergency council meeting... Where is the town crier??
weareus:

Pls how credible is this info? How can the states reject people they have not seen? Is it in their power to reject stream 2 people is this the first stream2 to be sent to their states... Am doubting this info..
Elders of the village should form an emergency council meeting... Where is the town crier??
be hopeful
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2016
Primusinterpares:
am a fresh graduate bro. I graduated hitch freely... Stream 2 is not necessarily for those with issues graduating. It's most probably more of fate. So stream one ain't in any way better than stream 2.
My2kobo
Exactly bro.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by budosky(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2016
bamlams:
2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter Start – NYSC Stream Stream I orientation camp just ended today 13th May, 2016, making way for 2016 NYSC stream 2 batch to enter camp but before that, you should know you will have to print out the call up letter via NYSC official website.
READ ALSO NYSC Stream II Call Up Letter | WWW.NYSC.ORG.NG
SAMPLE OF NYSC CALL UP LETTER
For that reason I have taken my time to follow this event up to this stage and finally glad to bring to your notice concerning 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter for those who are unable to print out there call up letter or didn’t see it on their profile portal as at 21st April, 2016 to know that the 2016 NYSC Stream 2 call up letter is about to starts.
Meanwhile, 2016 NYSC Stream 2 call up letter will likely start on 16th May, 2016 and prospective corps members who are to depart to their various posted location or States on 20th May, 2016 are advice to visit the official NYSC website for their call up letters.
How to Print 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter | WWW.NYSC.ORG.NG
I will be directing you on how you can be able to print NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter on www.nysc.org.ng/portal.nysc.org.ng. Follow this easy steps below to print your call up letter.
Visit official NYSC portal on
www.nysc.org.ng or
portal.nysc.org.ng
Clicking on Login
Enter your email address and the password you used during online registration.
Click on Print call up letter (Sorry i couldn’t provide image).
Then save it to your Computer or flash drive and send to printer.
Date For 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter Printing
The Printing of NYSC stream 2 call up letter will likely start by:
16th May – 20th May, 2016
Orientation 21st May – 6th June, 2016
Note: please that The printout letter must be in coloured and should not be laminated. Also your statement of result must not be laminated as it will pass through verification with result verification machine.
READ ALSO 2016 NYSC Call Up Letter Batch A Starts | www.nysc.org.ng
Am sure we have cleared your doubt by now. Don’t forget to use the comment box below if you are encountering any problem printing your 2016 NYSC Stream 2 Call Up Letter. We are here to assist you. Cheers!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
With anger in my veins I picked up my phone and called one of the NYSC directors with this number "08034655026". A man picked up the call and said I should not worry.

He said that there are technical problems they are trying to resolve, and that we shall still be able to print our CUL today.

In his own words, he said that very soon the platform will be enabled.

Well I have decided to be calling him every 2minutes. If I did not print my CUL today eh..

What happened in 1804 will happen today! embarassed embarassed

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj et all

Hehehe ... Babe u funny , for real u called someone and they responding , well that's good we are still in *safe mood * perhaps .
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 3:52pm On May 14, 2016
Primusinterpares:
am a fresh graduate bro. I graduated hitch freely... Stream 2 is not necessarily for those with issues graduating. It's most probably more of fate. So stream one ain't in any way better than stream 2.
My2kobo
Fate ke.....u don hear of RUNS before
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by inspire700(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
With anger in my veins I picked up my phone and called one of the NYSC directors with this number "08034655026". A man picked up the call and said I should not worry.

He said that there are technical problems they are trying to resolve, and that we shall still be able to print our CUL today.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......you just made me laugh today after so much anger for Nysc. i know we must print today o. God pass Nysc sha

Well I have decided to be calling him every 2minutes. If I did not print my CUL today eh..

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj et all
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Geegar(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2016
grin ah dey feel yhu brof
De godz are wizkid!!
Primusinterpares:
nahhhhh... It's a parable #winks...
The gods are wise remember?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GentlemanAyo(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2016
anochuko01:

no ooo! me no get any problem o! I'm the only one at home amongst my closest pals. from day one to final day, no single problem at all!
Same here my guy. To make matters worse, my friends send me selfies of themselves and those they met at camp everyday especially if they meet a beautiful lady, lol.. One of them update me on everything that happens at his camp everyday. For my mind I was saying 21st May will soon come now NYSC is misbehaving. If I get any funny message from NYSC again, I'm going to my village because there are some things that need to strike all of them.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:54pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=budosky post=45616687][/quote]

Se this guy wan give me BP ooo.. Choi I tink say e wan talk say the site don open!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:
Yes. Pls call the number, and I encourage everyone to do same.

But the guy was very nice to me, he settled down and was explaining everything to me. I never expected that, i was expecting him to be rude so that I will insult the hell out-of him.

Lols , badt girl .... Moreover ur a female I expect him to attend nicely on phone thats how we men operates , Make *fraiser* call oooo maybe woman go attend to am ..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by EmmyNoah(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
grin thank God for social media, no be small pepper we don put for nysc yansh, I love d pressure and its very good, I want to applaud all PCM for their relentless effort in ensuring our voices are been heard, as for me e no get where I never comment na Fb, twitter,whatsapp. instergram .etc I dey even look 4 dem for 2go and wechart.....pls let's keep up d pace until we see our CUL no resting. This is wat I call E-protest
By God's grace our effort will yelled good result

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
Philo101:

And between the day you completed your registration and today is like what, 2 seconds?
OK, good to know
Nope we didnt have an issue of a supposed 'fake CUL' leaked online.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2016
IghravweIG:

Exactly bro.

Ohh, my darling IG, how re you doing? dis nysc ish hasn't give us d chance to ask after our people as d village is now all packed up. How's Barongmj? And hope u remember dat we'l be going to d orientation camp come saturday?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

Hear your self how can 'fake' CUL 'leak'? If sth leaked it has to be the original! It cannot be fake and original at the same time its simple logic
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by DonnyE(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
Ipheyemmy01:
It seems its those of us who had one problem or the other that results to delay in graduating that are pushed to stream 2. Because of the story i have being reading here is of "if i talk wetin my eye see, make i no talk my story, your own still better naw and so on. Please do we have any fresh graduate (No spill over, no delay) in this city that graduates latest December 2015 that is still around for stream 2. All fresh graduates wey i know go with stream 1 oo...
bros one dey here ooo...Electrical Engineering 2015
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by maccabi(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2016
Slimfitdiva:

Hmmmmm......am afraid u rite.......wondered if dey deliberately made it so or if its merely a coincidence

Babe the guy didn't get his *facts* right he just dey *rap* when u get to camp u will understand wht am saying all graduates are equal !! As far as u passed out and ur results is with u for verification @ camp .. Lobatan
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by luchiano1(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
ray4000:
better me self go call d number now.
tried d number it's switched off
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jamesdman(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
teemakagu I can see you peeping and snooping around. grin
How's the wait and tension?
I hope it's not getting the better of you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
EmmyNoah:
grin thank God for social media, no be small pepper we don put for nysc yansh, I love d pressure and its very good, I want to applaud all PCM for their relentless effort in ensuring our voices are been heard, as for me e no get where I never comment na Fb, twitter,whatsapp. instergram .etc I dey even look 4 dem for 2go and wechart.....pls let's keep up d pace until we see our CUL no resting. This is wat I call E-protest
By God's grace our effort will yelled good result

Na so.. Abeg drop the official twitter and FB account of here let the whole village bombard them with more firey pressure...starting from me..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by flamingsword1: 4:02pm On May 14, 2016
Panelbeater:
A guy named Dayo John said we should start checking our dashboards starting from tonight....
I praay Iyanu must shele oh.
Who is he
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by BlackGoldBoy: 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
flamingsword1:

Who is he
i dy wonder too
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
flamingsword1:
Who is he
Good question my Maxi
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

Groove, you know if you tell me to stop replying on a seemingly quarrel-like issue, i will. Now i'm d one telling you to pls stop replying. Let it die off, and lets focus on NYSC itself. Please, am begging.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by flamingsword1: 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
Lvlink:

Cc

Fraiser
SMartins1
barongmj et all
Thank God o
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
weareus:

Hear your self how can 'fake' CUL 'leak'? If sth leaked it has to be the original! It cannot be fake and original at the same time its simple logic
you didnt come across the supposed and quotation while you were reading through did you...not my words btw
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by IghravweIG(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2016
CandiceJay:

Ohh, my darling IG, how re you doing? dis nysc ish hasn't give us d chance to ask after our people as d village is now all packed up. How's Barongmj? And hope u remember dat we'l be going to d orientation camp come saturday?
I'm doing pretty fine Candice sweet grin and as u rightly said, this Nysc ish has taken its toll but hopefully there wud b light at d end of the tunnel.
MJ is fine as well.
Barring the Nysc issues, I do hope u're enjoying the cool weather?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
CandiceJay:

Groove, you know if you tell me to stop replying on a seemingly quarrel-like issue, i will. Now i'm d one telling you to pls stop replying. Let it die off, and lets focus on NYSC itself. Please, am begging.
So so sorry darling.....now i know what it feels like.....i'll just go ahead and cut the convo off.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by weareus: 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
GROOOVE:

you didnt come across the supposed and quotation while you were reading through did you...not my words btw

Well like @Candicejay said let's let it die..Chikena!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2016
weareus:

Well like @Candicejay said let's let it die..Chikena!
Lol, truce?

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.