Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (986568 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ayodejizion(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
Tweet @eobilo he's a splash fm well respected and widely heard presenter
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by 1mrblitz(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2016
Fraiser:
the truth is that I am not a religious type of person and I believe all the religions worship one God, so I should not be seen as being biased or undermining a particular religious believe, If camping were to be postponed because of lent as observed by christians, I will also rise against it the way am doing now.
only if its bn accertain dat ramadan is a hidrance for postponemnt nd nt just mere speculations within ourselves. By d way wts d big deal engaging in camp drillz while on fast, just d lazy 1nce sees it as a barrier.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
Olasum:
I don't why you people are working yourself up cos of Ramadan, there's no where it's stated that the postponement is cos of Ramadan, I beg of you don't drag religion into this, it is the right of every muslim to fast irrespective of any scheme, NYSC isn't a religious organization, I won't support it if their excuse now is Ramadan.
And please stop insulting another person religion because of NYSC incompetence, it's not right.
Any muslim that can't go through drills should wait for the next batch or better still skip drills.
Don't turn this village into something else, NYSC caused this not a particular religion.
Cc:
Fraiser
innosaint27

Thank you for advocating respecting for religion. But you must understand that this isn't about religion but DESTINY & I think we have not in anyway trampled of the sacredness of any religion aforementioned. Personally, I am being proactive & pragmatic considering the DG's hint on possible outcome of the suject of ramadan when the meeting of directors is convened. I want the best for us all. Therefore, I STAND UNCOMPROMISED TO SAY RAMADAN IS NOT A FACTOR TO CONSIDER IN CHOOSING A DATE FOR CAMP, AND NO TO CAMPING IN JULY.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2016
sydneyboss:

bro, the reason I asked about the Ramadan was because a Muslim person called him and complained that he can't be in camp during fasting cos of the activities and I was mad at him because he can't speak for thousands of Pcms. at times we kill ourselves by ourselves.... I support whatever u and candicejay and phykel are doing... I'm signing into it
thanks bro... I really appreciate your effort in placing a call through to the DG in the first place... But I need to make myself clear again that I should not be seen as being religious biased, all am saying is that if camping can hold during lent which is christian fasting period then it should also hold during ramadan as well, afterall what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. That PCM that said he can not cope with camp activities during ramadan can skip this stream, the fate of about 50000 PCMs should not be based on the decision of a single person.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
flamingsword1:

Yes am a lawyer and I have been practicing for 6months now. Just resigned from my job. The first step is to get reasonable number of Pcm in order to sign and act on behalf of other pcms. Then we can file an action in court. We can meet a SAN like Falana to lead the case. A Pcm won a similar case against nysc some few years back.
Alright!!! which part of the country are you, I'm in Abuja... let us mobilize the PCM that are on sight and do the needful. tnx
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jaolad(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2016
Fraiser:
Am not taking it hard boss, all am saying is dat ramadan shud not be a criterial in fixing date of camp, nd I will never recant my words, I dont fuckin.g care about any sensitivity.

I never wanted to quote you, but you comments sounds so absurd to my hearing...

first, as a Muslim, we dont jeopardize our religion for any worldly achievement. and our fasting in the month of Ramadan is know in every Luke and cranny of this world.

yes Nigeria is not an Islamic state, but every religion is given its due right and respect. and I don't know of any general fasting any other religion partake in, except the one churches prescribe for its members.

am not saying our camping should be delayed cos of Ramadan, but it's the fault of the scheme cos since the end of last year Ramadan we all knew this year's own will fall in June and the scheme has failed in its planning.

so bro, let's be considerate, I believe the management of nysc consist of both Muslims and Christians and they are well matured to decide what's is right. whatever decision they take the s okay by me.

Am also eager to get this one year compulsory service out of necks so I also feel what you feel bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by samfrancis1(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2016
mijanscripts:

i was posted 2 borno as well, add me up 2 d bbm grp ,ma pin 58dcc57c. Thnks.
add me please, bbm, 2baba5ba
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2016
this is the twitter handle for your president and his SSA on media: @MBuhari, @Garshehu, @FemAdesina... let all of us bombard them, I have tweet at them already

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
innosaint27:

Bro, I believe we have lit a fire already, those with eagle eyes may fuel it. Some think we are overworking ourselves on this matter. It is a pity many Nigerians lack the culture of being proactive. A stitch in time they, saves nine. The DG has said, the issue of Ramadan will be considered in a meeting involving his directors to decide if Ramadan should be considered or not in choosing a date, some of us are busy casting stones to "dwarf" the vibrant "giant".
Whatever we are suffering now is a product of the decisions they took yesterday & now we have a chance to influence the decisions of tomorrow in our favour, many are telling us to hold our peace like they told blind bartemeus is the bible, WE WILL NOT HOLD OUR PEACE UNTIL WE ARRIVE THE SHORES OF VICTORY!

Thanks bro!
I believe you bro and I am with you wholeheartedly in this struggle, it is either we act and speak proactively now or reap the fruit of our complacency by staying at home for another two months. We must not allow that to happen. It does not matter if we are being antagonised by our colleagues, we just have to be determined in our struggle and victory will be certain.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Meesquared(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2016
I'm just tired and speechless. focusing on my life regardless of NYSC. anything they like they should do. rubbish
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ayodejizion(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2016
Yeah, I fink religious issues shouldn't be brought up for discussion here. Let them fix it up during the fast and let's see if it will be observed or not. Don't we go to work during ramadan, don't we write exams during ramadan. Pls leave rubbish for LAWMA and buy car before you pack well... That's not an excuse. I remain Loyal.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2016
lets go to our various WhatsApp pages and draw their attention here in order to reason together here... I have done that to my thread already
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by 1mrblitz(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
proactive measure yes, bt y on ur fellow PCMs, who olxo feelz ur pain, hw does d DG gets to see ur vent anger on dis platform, dat ramadam aint a knitty gritty for pickn a camp date
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by 1mrblitz(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
proactive measure yes, bt y on ur fellow PCMs, who olxo feelz ur pain, hw does d DG gets to see ur vent anger on dis platform, dat ramadam aint a knitty gritty for pickn a camp date
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eaglevision(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:
My learned colleague please let us stop all this "for or against" Ramadan talk and let us reason the avenue to mount pressure on this people from now till tomorrow so that we will have the chance of going to camp within the week because we can not endeavor to wait till July, it's not possible...

ACTION! ACTION!! ACTION!!
I read somewhere that the DG and Minister for youths and sport were talking about the incessant calls and text we bombarding them with, lets bombard them more especially with messages and calls re echoing #NoToCampingInJuly starting frm now
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2016
Jaolad:

first, as a Muslim, we dont jeopardize our religion for any worldly achievement. and our fasting in the month of Ramadan is know in every Luke and cranny of this world.

yes Nigeria is not an Islamic state, but every religion is given its due right and respect. and I don't know of any general fasting any other religion partake in, except the one churches prescribe for its members.

am not saying our camping should be delayed cos of Ramadan, but it's the fault of the scheme cos since the end of last year Ramadan we all knew this year's own will fall in June and the scheme has failed in its planning.

so bro, let's be considerate, I believe the management of nysc consist of both Muslims and Christians and they are well matured to decide what's is right. whatever decision they take the s okay by me.

Am also eager to get this one year compulsory service out of necks so I also feel what you feel bro.

my guy everybody has its priority, if your priority for now is Ramadan then skip the scheme and face fasting... modern days has gone beyond been rigid to anything now

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2016
Jaolad:

my comments sound absurd to your hearing the same way yours also sounds nonsensical to mine. So you want to tell me that you are ignorance of the fact that their is a fasting period called lent that is being observed by the christians, that shows you only open your ears to things that are of interest to you which are things that have to do with islam. So it is right if camp holds during lent but it is a sin if it holds during ramadan because Nigeria is a Saudi arabia or Iran abi?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:
this is the twitter handle for your president and his SSA on media: @MBuhari, @Garshehu, @FemAdesina... let all of us bombard them, I have tweet at them already
yea nice one bro we need to act PROACTIVELY or stay at home DEJECTEDLY for another two months, July camping is not welcome.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by eaglevision(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2016
Lets not allow religion divide us,we have to fight with one aim pls,enough of the religious sentiment.
All we are saying and all we want is we wanna be in camp latest next week,lets direct our grievances to the appropriate quarters and not on ourselves pls
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
baba leave that guy and let us find a proactive measures to the menace we have at hand... are you guys visiting their twitter handle, Facebook page, and calls too? this is the only way to reawaken them from their sleep
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
Jaolad:

Honestly, your commentary is well articulated except that the head & the body in your analysis didn't seem to fit. This is what I mean by the head & I am quoting you " .... first, as a Muslim, WE DONT JEOPARDIZE OUR RELIGION FOR ANY WORLDLY ACHIEVEMENT. and our fasting in the month of Ramadan is know in every Luke (should have been nook) and cranny of this world"
I think in view of the above statement in capital letters, CAMPING IS NOT IMPORTANT NOR NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE. After all, you have rightly categorized them as worldly achievements & i don't agree less with you. But again, you were able to see the importance of this "WORLDLY ACHIEVEMENT" in the end part of your commentary. You got me confused for a moment but I think I know your stand favours our course which is CAMPING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, RAMADAN OR NOT, CHRISTIAN LENT PERIOD OR NOT.
I greet u my comrade.
Thanks!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2016
eaglevision:

ACTION! ACTION!! ACTION!!
I read somewhere that the DG and Minister for youths and sport were talking about the incessant calls and text we bombarding them with, lets bombard them more especially with messages and calls re echoing #NoToCampingInJuly starting frm now
that means our actions are yeilding result then we need to act more... Struggle must continue until victory is certain..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jaolad(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
Fraiser:
my comments sound absurd to your hearing the same way yours also sounds nonsensical to mine. So you want to tell me that you are ignorance of the fact that their is a fasting period called lent that is being observed by the christians, that shows you only open your ears to things that are of interest to you which are things that have to do with islam. So it is right if camp holds during lent but it is a sin if it holds during ramadan because Nigeria is a Saudi arabia or Iran abi?

Bro, even if I don't comment here alot, I've known you to be very popular here and in other threads as well, and I must say I do like you post and comments.

But I must tell you Religion is far beyond anything and we must give respect to that. Dont get me wrong, am not saying camping should be delayed due to Ramadan but the scheme's management are capable to decide what's best for all party.

house sef don tire me bro, Na NYSC management dey Bleep up, no be Ramadan.

am also praying to be in camp this week, like everyone else. but let's pls take religion away from this be it now or in July...
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by sydneyboss(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
Jaolad:

I never wanted to quote u, but your comments seem more biased, you want to say you've not heard about the lent period and it's not known all over the world?? please be considerate in your comment and don't phase out the truth. thank you.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jaolad(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
innosaint27:

Honestly, your commentary is well articulated except that the head & the body in your analysis didn't seem to fit. This is what I mean by the head & I am quoting you " .... first, as a Muslim, WE DONT JEOPARDIZE OUR RELIGION FOR ANY WORLDLY ACHIEVEMENT. and our fasting in the month of Ramadan is know in every Luke (should have been nook) and cranny of this world"
I think in view of the above statement in capital letters, CAMPING IS NOT IMPORTANT NOR NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE. After all, you have rightly categorized them as worldly achievements & i don't agree less with you. But again, you were able to see the importance of this "WORLDLY ACHIEVEMENT" in the end part of your commentary. You got me confused for a moment but I think I know your stand favours our course which is CAMPING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, RAMADAN OR NOT, CHRISTIAN LENT PERIOD OR NOT.
I greet u my comrade.
Thanks!

thanks for the observation man.

Yea, it's an achievement that is necessary in this our country but you will agree with me that it's of no use in the afterlife.
Ramadan or not stream II must go, I totally agree to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Olasum(f): 6:22pm On May 22, 2016
My people are now divided. Let's leave this Ramadan issue and channel our grievances to the appropriate corner. Attacking our self won't yield any result, let's join voice and tackle NYSC.
What's the #tag used on twitter please
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by SMartins1(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
flamingsword1:

Yes am a lawyer and I have been practicing for 6months now. Just resigned from my job. The first step is to get reasonable number of Pcm in order to sign and act on behalf of other pcms. Then we can file an action in court. We can meet a SAN like Falana to lead the case. A Pcm won a similar case against nysc some few years back.

I'm in, where are you currently? we really need to stop talking to much and start acting.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2016
After taking a while to go through the post on this thread i had to revisit the nysc site, and to my greatest surprise there was no news on nysc been postponed as a result of ramalan or any religious activity.
To be honest i'm totally disappointed in you guys, for a minute there i questioned myself if this was actually a forum for graduates or a place for touts to utter complete bollocks
DON'T BRING DISUNITY OR RELIGIOUS QUARRELS AMONG THE PEOPLE ON HERE. We all know that never ends well.
Nigeria is a religious country whatever there reasons are for postponing we wont get to camp anytime sooner than that designated by God. so be patient and remember WHAT IS MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS COME AT THE RIGHT TIME. NEVER TOO LATE NEVER TOO EARLY.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by deebabz: 6:26pm On May 22, 2016
this fvcking nitwits always have a way of drawing people backwards or hindering progress, if not by terrorism, its by their ugly religion rituals.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Julidab: 6:28pm On May 22, 2016
if am working and waiting for this NYSC of a thing, i dont think i will feel so bad like this. Please i need a job. Anybody that can connect me should please do before i run mad. Am in Imo state. am tired of staying at home. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Skydweller(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2016
At times, I wonder how beautiful this world would be in the absence of religion.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by lucreziaborgia(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2016
Jaolad:

thanks for the observation man.

Yea, it's an achievement that is necessary in this our country but you will agree with me that it's of no use in the afterlife.
Ramadan or not stream II must go, I totally agree to that
please I need the phone numbers of any nysc officials, senator, minister. my group is asking for it, we want to bombard them

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.