Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members - NYSC (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members (992297 Views)

Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Wooow!! Osun State Batch A 2016 Corpers Just Got 60k Each From Davido's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by faksy(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
Olasum:
I don't why you people are working yourself up cos of Ramadan, there's no where it's stated that the postponement is cos of Ramadan, I beg of you don't drag religion into this, it is the right of every muslim to fast irrespective of any scheme, NYSC isn't a religious organization, I won't support it if their excuse now is Ramadan.
And please stop insulting another person religion because of NYSC incompetence, it's not right.
Any muslim that can't go through drills should wait for the next batch or better still skip drills.
Don't turn this village into something else, NYSC caused this not a particular religion.
Cc:
Fraiser
innosaint27
Oh my God, this person is so concise with her simplicity.
i wish i could be in your naming ceremony to withness the prayers prayed onto you.
God Bless Again
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2016
GROOOVE:
After taking a while to go through the post on this thread i had to revisit the nysc site, and to my greatest surprise there was no news on nysc been postponed as a result of ramalan or any religious activity.
To be honest i'm totally disappointed in you guys, for a minute there i questioned myself if this was actually a forum for graduates or a place for touts to utter complete bollocks
DON'T BRING DISUNITY OR RELIGIOUS QUARRELS AMONG THE PEOPLE ON HERE. We all know that never ends well.
Nigeria is a religious country whatever there reasons are for postponing we wont get to camp anytime sooner than that designated by God. so be patient and remember WHAT IS MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS COME AT THE RIGHT TIME. NEVER TOO LATE NEVER TOO EARLY.

God bless you all.

Hey Groove, calm down, you shouldn't be saying u re disappointed in anyone. I have seen u flair up for no just reason so do not do d disappointed thing. Everyone is tensed if you went through all d comments, you will see a phone conversation where the supposed DG said, he'l have to meet with other management members to consider if the Ramadan should hinder orientation course. That's why people are vexed and they have the right to be vexed so quit it.

We have handled the issue nd we do not need to revisit it bt dont claim disappointment at people's outburst, you've been in that place too.

Moving forward, who have you called, tweeted, or texted?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Jaolad(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2016
Skydweller:
At times, I wonder how beautiful this world would be in the absence of religion.

Brotherly, don't even think it, you know why?

cos the world won't have be in existence if not for religion let alone been beautiful...

Just my thought
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by abat4real37(f): 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
Nysc have already make their descision , before we thought is rumour but I think is no rumour now that stream 2 is July
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
deebabz:
this fvcking nitwits always have a way of drawing people backwards or hindering progress, if not by terrorism, its by their ugly religion rituals.
padi stop inciting quarrel here, practice your religion and leave other people to do same. let's focus on channeling our grievances to nysc
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Fraiser:
my comments sound absurd to your hearing the same way yours also sounds nonsensical to mine. So you want to tell me that you are ignorance of the fact that their is a fasting period called lent that is being observed by the christians, that shows you only open your ears to things that are of interest to you which are things that have to do with islam. So it is right if camp holds during lent but it is a sin if it holds during ramadan because Nigeria is a Saudi arabia or Iran abi?

Pls, calm down & disregard his opening statements. The bottomline in his arguement is that He is in support of our course
#NoToCampInJuly, Ramadan or not!

Extend a hand of fellowship to him & shealth your vocal sword!

Thanks!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Haybk(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
GROOOVE:
After taking a while to go through the post on this thread i had to revisit the nysc site, and to my greatest surprise there was no news on nysc been postponed as a result of ramalan or any religious activity.
To be honest i'm totally disappointed in you guys, for a minute there i questioned myself if this was actually a forum for graduates or a place for touts to utter complete bollocks
DON'T BRING DISUNITY OR RELIGIOUS QUARRELS AMONG THE PEOPLE ON HERE. We all know that never ends well.
Nigeria is a religious country whatever there reasons are for postponing we wont get to camp anytime sooner than that designated by God. so be patient and remember WHAT IS MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS COME AT THE RIGHT TIME. NEVER TOO LATE NEVER TOO EARLY.

God bless you all.

God bless you my bro.... You're simply the best

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by deebabz: 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:
padi stop inciting quarrel here, practice your religion and leave other people to do same. let's focus on channeling our grievances to nysc
Oga what's ur own, I have a right to express myself and if u don't like it u ignore or u shut d fvckup.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by faksy(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
i dont even knw where to live again becuz of incompetent of this scheme.
i was posted to osun and i was thinking mayb i wl travel down to osun and stay around coz am tired of living aroud school and home

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
CandiceJay:

Hey Groove, calm down, you shouldn't be saying u re disappointed in anyone. I have seen u flair up for no just reason so do not do d disappointed thing. Everyone is tensed if you went through all d comments, you will see a phone conversation where the supposed DG said, he'l have to meet with other management members to consider if the Ramadan should hinder orientation course. That's why people are vexed and they have the right to be vexed so quit it.

We have handled the issue nd we do not need to revisit it bt dont claim disappointment at people's outburst, you've been in that place too.

Moving forward, who have you called, tweeted, or texted?

The whole outburst was already heading towards religious argument ergo my disappointment. we should be angry at nysc for depriving us the 21st this whole thing wouldn't have happened had they not shift d date

Sent a few calls through a couple of times, some unanswered and others quite succinct in their reply, i won't relent tho
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by samtex10(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
Every new day with a new story, let us wait and see what will happen tommorow or next tommorow again..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2016
abat4real37:
Nysc have already make their descision , before we thought is rumour but I think is no rumour now that stream 2 is July
carry your rumor to somewhere else, what do you mean by that? are you the DG that take decision on weekends without prior consultation? #SAYNOTOJULYCAMPING
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Fraiser(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
Jaolad:

Bro, even if I don't comment here alot, I've known you to be very popular here and in other threads as well, and I must say I do like you post and comments.

But I must tell you Religion is far beyond anything and we must give respect to that. Dont get me wrong, am not saying camping should be delayed due to Ramadan but the scheme's management are capable to decide what's best for all party.

house sef don tire me bro, Na NYSC management dey Bleep up, no be Ramadan.

am also praying to be in camp this week, like everyone else. but let's pls take religion away from this be it now or in July...
the truth is that my earlier posts and comments about antagonising postponement of camp because of ramadan has noting to do with sacredness of Islam as a religion, I am not and I will never be a religious bigot for any reason. It was the people that commented on my post that misconstrue my intentions. I just said camping should not be postpone because of ramadan, I was amazed when I saw people commenting that religion is a sensitive issue, what brought sensitivity into that. One is a Muslim or a Christian just because one was given birth into a muslim or christian home. Religion is a very sacred issue that does not mean we should allow it to overshadow our reasoning, the fact remains that the more we are inclined religious wise the more intolerant we are to one another. We should learn the habbit of not bringing religious sacredness to every issue otherwise our co-extistence with one another as humans will be in serious jeopardy. Anyway let me use this opportunity to reiterate that my comment against postponement of camp because of ramadan is not to undermine the sacredness of Islam as a religion, I am not a religious bigot and I also believe the oneness and uniqueness of a divine God. I apologise if anybody has taken my words wrongly... Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by samtex10(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2016
Every new day with a new story, let us wait and see what will happen tomorrow or next tomorrow again..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 22, 2016
1mrblitz:
just keepn it calm, wslm
well done sir
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:

perfectly worded my brother. God bless you

i wish the autobots could fish out people of sort and do the required
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 22, 2016
Fkhalifa:
you made sense, this kind of comment is what is expected of a matured graduate on delicate issue such as religion cool
bro I see no reason why religion should be the issue here, I'm a staunch traditionalist but I still have respect for other religions however my Muslim brothers have already stated that they want camp as much as we do so no lele we should even be sympathetic to them because the fat bellied idiots in NYSC allowed this issue to drag till the point of their fast. All in all we must unite and say NO2JULYCAMP
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by abat4real37(f): 7:04pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:
carry your rumor to somewhere else, what do you mean by that? are you the DG that take decision on weekends without prior consultation? #SAYNOTOJULYCAMPING
you started the rumor
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2016
deebabz:

Oga what's ur own, I have a right to express myself and if u don't like it u ignore or u shut d fvckup.
did you know that you are a f*ol? we are trying to calm ourselves down from the initial uproar that happened here in relations to religion and I was like advice you to allow the sleeping lion to lay then you are insulting me? grow up and behave like someone that graduate from university

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ugwa007: 7:08pm On May 22, 2016
deebabz:
this fvcking nitwits always have a way of drawing people backwards or hindering progress, if not by terrorism, its by their ugly religion rituals.
So unnecessary to talk like this.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by GROOOVE(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2016
eaglevision:
Lets not allow religion divide us,we have to fight with one aim pls,enough of the religious sentiment.
All we are saying and all we want is we wanna be in camp latest next week,lets direct our grievances to the appropriate quarters and not on ourselves pls
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
abat4real37:
you started the rumor
bae how from where did I started the rumor
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by Iggyok(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALLY quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by barongmj(f): 7:29pm On May 22, 2016
Who is this one, do I know? My friend waka pass. It Seems I give u sleepless night abi cos I doubt if I have ever seen this name here talk more or joining comments with you. Beg shift
Iggyok:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALLY NEEDS TO CHANGE YOUR MANNER OF APPROACH TO DISCUSSIONS MOSTLY IN SOCIAL/FACELESS FORUMS LIKE THIS,BECAUSE YOU MIGHT END UP DEPRIVING YOURSELF OF SOME VITAL INFORMATION.I POSTED SOME CONTACTS HERE A FEW WEEKS AGO BASED ON THE INFORMATION I WAS PRIVILEGE TO HAVE CONCERNING THE NYSC PLAN ABOUT US,BUT I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR REASONING.NEVERTHELESS,I STILL THANK THE PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE ONLINE PROTEST WHICH LED TO THE CUL PRINTING AND I WISH TO HUMBLY APPEAL TO ALL STREAM 2 PCM TO PLEASE JOIN IN THE ONLINE PROTEST AS FAILURE TO MAKE OUR VOICES MAY DISASTROUS.KUDOS TO Candicejay and others for their good work

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by abat4real37(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:
bae how from where did I started the rumor
nairaland
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by deebabz: 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
okitaiji:
did you know that you are a f*ol? we are trying to calm ourselves down from the initial uproar that happened here in relations to religion and I was like advice you to allow the sleeping lion to lay then you are insulting me? grow up and behave like someone that graduate from university
u and ur family are f00ls.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by deebabz: 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
ugwa007:
So unnecessary to talk like this.
I am very sorry for the comment, na just frustration ni jare.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by geeone59(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2016
hey guys, I tweeted this to @channelstv @ntanews @aitonline @tvcconnect ...
We plead to NYSC to please stop wasting innocent youths' time #saynotonyscstream2postponement
#bringbackourcul
#nyscstream2

let us bombard the social media with it please. we shouldn't sit down to look just like that
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by ikefty(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2016
@ProfOsinbajo this is the twitter handle for the VP also and he must also be disturbed so the tomorrow or next tomorrow can favour us.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by CandiceJay(f): 7:43pm On May 22, 2016
NLC strike suspended
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2016
thank God NLC has suspended their strike.... one bottleneck has been loose
Re: NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members by okitaiji(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2016
abat4real37:
nairaland
lol.. I'm not a candidate of false rumors my dear, it's not me and can never be me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (645) (Reply)

Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.