Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy (19037 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2006
Um it's past the time that she can terminate. What took her so long to reach that conclusion?
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by babadee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2006
MURDERER!
what was she doing for six months? hoping the bobo would change his mind? Damn, some girls can be so stupid, just tell her to write her last living testament before going under the knife if she wants to.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by osegwu(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2006
Abi my sister
Tell them o jare

Still me
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by chizzy687(f): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2006
No try am oh sister shocked shocked

Unless you wan die undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Radiant(f): 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2006
*Takes a deep sigh*  Poster, I wonder what kind of options you want to hear from us?

What else can she do other than keep the baby?

If she[b] really[/b] wanted to abort and take the risk of killin them both, I don't think you'll be here asking for opinions.

Una deh find who to accuse tomorrow
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2006
Give birth to the baby and place a call to Madonna or some Hollywood celebrity for quick adoption. grin
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by dennylove(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2006
na wetin now RAAAAAADIANT,once you SHOW everybody must know,abeg just give wetin your ADVICE be.
because wit this ur advise, the sister fit DIE before she even TERMINATE the belle. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Radiant(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2006
lol. . . . If she no fit spot my advice from wetin I don write, then na double wahala she get wink grin

How u deh now? tongue
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by dennylove(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2006
radiant , we dey fine,i write one poem for you, check am for TOPIC @ POEM CONTEST
@ topic sister so you no hear say make you PLAY SAFE,
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Radiant(f): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2006
And where is my name there
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Alexos(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2006
That girl is the dummest dummy i have ever heard of,

Na wa o!

Twice beating,
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2006
Let's stop scolding the person in question. Let's try to help.

The siblings that said "better you die than for our mother to die" are idiots.
That's because if your friend dies in the abortion, the mother will suffer a worse fate.
If the mother has to choose between a dead child and a second baby, she'll choose the baby. Duh.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2006
Please don't try aborting it. It like toying with your life. A pregnacy of about 6 months is already at the advanced staged. She has to give birth to it. Next time, she should STAY safe rather than PLAY safe. sad
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ima1(f): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2006
ok she could die if she tries to abort the baby, bcoz its already too late, adoption should be her option right now instead of risking her life to kill a baby that someone out there could give a great life to. there r women out there looking for babies. God gave her that baby for a reason n its sad to know she wants to kill the baby. there might be complications n she could never give birth again if she eventually finds the right guy. please abeg tell her to use her brain n close her f***ing legs then she would not have to kill a child for her fu**ing selfish rasons. n 6 months later is she crazy.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Mystique(f): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2006
She could be playing with her life if she tries such a thing, she ought to have the baby, and then think of what to do wit it later on,

PS: Only fake men would bail on their women after she's taken in!!!

PSS: Her so called siblings who say she should sacrifice her life (and her baby's) for their mother, are just a bunch of NUT CASES, and should be taken to "YABA LEFT" !!!!
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by idea(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2006
I guess all you need do now is to PRINT all the threads here and pass on to her, if she is literate anyway.BECAUSEI dont see why any SANE & LITERATE human would do such. PLENTY WORDS R ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by lioness(f): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2006
cool
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by moremia(f): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2006
FOR GOD'S SAKE THATS MURDER,
WHAT DOES SHE DO,IS SHE A STUDENT?
SHE SHOULD HAVE THE BABY N THEN SIT UP
because SHE'S GOT RESPONSIBILITY
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by option4301(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2006
@Osegwu

The person that posted the topic was in my office in Abuja yesterday on my invitation.The post is true life story as the lady in question will be in our office today
for counselling as i work with an American NGO.This has nothing to do with the person that posted the topic.She is only trying to help her friend that lives with her.Pls let's be considerate on the choice of words on this forum.Thank you
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ZuluNation(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2006
option4301:

@Osegwu

The person that posted the topic was in my office in Abuja yesterday on my invitation.The post is true life story as the lady in question will be in our office today
for counselling as i work with an American NGO.This has nothing to do with the person that posted the topic.She is only trying to help her friend that lives with her.Please let's be considerate on the choice of words on this forum.Thank you

I don't know what kind of system you run in Nigeria, but have you heard of Doctor patient confidentiality. I don't think it's fair on your patient to be telling her business on a public forum.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by moremia(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2006
zulunation,thats a good one . really hope ur ngo can help this girl
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by moremia(f): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2006
sorry,i meant option4301 not zulu nation
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by slashcuff(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
If she want to abort, Y didn't she do it when it was just 1 or 2 months old, Pls tell her abortion is a Sin in her own circumstance. Was she forced into openiong her legs? she did it willing and willing will she carry her cross. Pls tell this ur friend that if she want to live the rest of her life been huntyed for her past, she should then go ahead.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by naija4life(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2006
First of all, this is realy appalling. Anyways, like everyone's saying, best option is to keep the baby and promise to turn over a new leaf now and forever more, Amen lipsrsealed
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by haywhy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2006
Some one said:

I'm no medical Doctor, but I'm pretty sure having an abortion this late could be very risky for your friend. Giving the baby up for adoption would be the best bit in my own opinion.

And please advise your friend to use protection the next time she has sex.

But do you think she should even have sex again? grin grin grin grin

But as some1 has said labour could be induced with the help of Bitocin wink & she's gonna be alife but if she shld do such undecided
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by osegwu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
option4301:

@Osegwu

for counselling as i work with an American NGO.This has nothing to do with the person that posted the topic.She is only trying to help her friend that lives with her.Please let's be considerate on the choice of words on this forum.Thank you

I don't mean any disrespect but my comment ws based on genuin interest on this matter and the lady in question. Want to make sure that the humble adcive of the genuin people in Nairaland are not misplaced.
I am just been real

still me
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by ajolayo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2006
I think we are too hard on this lady and we are not considering all the factors.

I am not saying it was right for her to have been pregnant again but what if the guy had promised / assured her of marriage. That might have even been the reason for her keeping the pregnancy till this stage.

I am not advising her to abort o but I am that it is very possible and its not a sure death sentence for her. Not as risky as we're painting it provided its not carried out by a quack

We have to understand that she needs all the support and help she can. i am sure that she's already depressed about the situation already. Castigating her and her family deserting her would make her depression worse and she may break down psycologically.

There is something we call puerperal pyshosis (post-partum blues), where women develop pyshiatric conditions after delivery. She is a candidate for that.

NGO please take care of her o.
If you guys tell her to have the baby by force without the support she needs, she might just have the baby and kill the baby or dump it in a heap of rubbish.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by tonyobj(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2006
Aborting a 6month old pregnancy isn't a wise thing to do. Her siblings aren't of much help either. She seems to always pick the wrong men. Even at that, there are condoms and pills.Well I guess some mothers do have them.
How many pregnancies she wan comot? She's got to keep the baby, learn her lesson, learn to be cautious and more responsible. Save her soul and that of the baby's.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by choco4life(m): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2006
what the heck has she being doing befroeit came to six months,
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by lioness(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2006
maybe the guy wanted her to keep it initially sad

Lets not be too hard on her. Shit happens you know
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by Effizy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hello Mulan,

Tell dat ur friend who want 2 abort 6 months pregnant ,she want 2 commit murder in 2 ways. - she wil kill d baby and herself.it is better she was not born at all dan 2 try dat kind of a thing.Pray 4 her n go n advise her better thing 2 do n she wil listen 2 u. If she dare refuse all d advice given, jst tell d last word dat she wil REGRET such action.
Re: Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy by omosefe(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2006
hmmn, thi sis a difficult one, its already too late. give birth to the baby and hence give up for adoption if you cant take care of the child.
this happened to my younger sister, she was pregnant, already 6months gone and didnt know, my father didnt agree, because she she wasnt married. actually opted fpr an abortion, lots doctors refused saying its not possible, and the only one who agreed, said its 50-50, either mother and child dies or loses her womb for ever.

to cut the long story, she fianlly gave birth, not just to one child, but two boys.

so, so, please give birth to d baby, instead of saying later, if only i knew.

all d best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.