Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? (1261 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by george93(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2016
I have never had the urge to start a relationship or whatsoever with a girl nt that i don't like girls but just that i don't want distractions from my studies. Now i have gotten what i have been pursuing but i still don't knw how to kick off a relationship with a girl i lyk. I'm good at gisting with them but i just don't knw how to relate my fillings to the ones i lyk. Sometimes i regret not starting in my undergraduate level not minding that i studied my dream course. I want to get married b4 31 years and i need to start engaging my self in a relationship now to achieve that fit. Was it a mistake my not dating in my university days cos i think it would ve been easier for me now? I'm dark, intelligent n look good so it is nt a problem of ugliness. Initially i thought dat with my course i can easily get a girl after i graduate bt i ve graduated to discover that i was wrong cos i still lack dat confidence. LADIES N NIGGAS IN THE HOUSE, HOW DO I BOOST MY CONFIDENCE?
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2016
undecided

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2016
You have tried. Your determination worked well as u studied a course of ur choice. If u have such a great ambition, I'll advice u go get an educated wife from ur village and prepare ur mind for some little hrtbrk here and there bcus u aren't experienced.

Don't try city girls oh, they are responsible for the ruined future of most promising men. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2016
I also belong to the same category with the OP... Let's wait for those who can help us out with good advice
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Marinza(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2016
[b]LADIES N NIGGAS IN THE HOUSE, HOW DO I BOOST MY CONFIDENC[/b]E

Drink luczade boost grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Marinza(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2016
[b]LADIES N NIGGAS IN THE HOUSE, HOW DO I BOOST MY CONFIDENC[/b]E

Drink lucozade boost grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by ivyT(f): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2016
To answer ur topic question,no itsnt a bad thing at 25,but u can start now...Just woo ladies u find attractive,most guys have suceeded withou advice from anyone..

Na wa
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by george93(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You have tried. Your determination worked well as u studied a course of ur choice. If u have such a great ambition, I'll advice u go get an educated wife from ur village and prepare ur mind for some little hrtbrk here and there bcus u aren't experienced.

Don't try city girls oh, they are responsible for the ruined future of most promising men. A word is enough for the wise.
I welcome ur advice but u knw d ones in the village who are educated behave more or less like d so called city girls. Besides, i hardly knw any girl in my village cos i visit it ones in a year(during xmas). This is y i need to start getting use to the city ones around me.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by george93(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2016
ivyT:
To answer ur topic question,no itsnt a bad thing at 25,but u can start now...Just woo ladies u find attractive,most guys have suceeded withou advice from anyone..

Na wa
I'm nw ready for girls but I'm nt finding it easy to keep coversation in the respect (woeing) flowing. When i discuss other things lyk education n fashion with them they tend to enjoy it.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Darkseid(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2016
For me it's not about the confidence as I can get any girl I want but I'm just not interested in anything called dating or relationship. Women are known for too much drama and I hate things that bother me especially things like regular phone calls and texts. I get flings once in a while though but I doubt if I will ever get married.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by george93(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I also belong to the category with the OP... Let's wait for those who can help us out with good advice
who doesn't knw u on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by ivyT(f): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2016
george93:

I'm nw ready for girls but I'm nt finding it easy to keep coversation in the respect (woeing) flowing. When i discuss other things lyk education n fashion with them they tend to enjoy it.

dat one pass me o,lets wait for the elders
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Catalyst4real: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2016
This is exactly what happens when guys continuously hide under the shade of

1) I don't want anything to keep me from studying
2) Anything to distract me from serving God

3)Love is not what I need right now

All these flimsy excuses are a constructed strategy to conceal that inner "Timid, Liver-less, Ball-less" personality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by jmoore(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Some guys are in their 30s and have never been in a relationship. There is nothing bad about it.

If the offline way doesn't work for you, go online.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
george93:
who doesn't knw u on nairaland?
No be by that one bro cool
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think you first have to look around you, like your residential area, church, work or just anywhere you go frequently, there's definitely a girl at least who checks you out but due to you being absorbed in your 'illustrious' career, you didn't take notice. I think you should read the signs to know the ones 'into' you, if you like her too, just go for the kill.
My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by KimBerlyie: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
I also belong to the same category with the OP... Let's wait for those who can help us out with good advice

undecided

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by tosyne2much(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
KimBerlyie:

undecided
What nah? tongue
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
george93:

I welcome ur advice but u knw d ones in the village who are educated behave more or less like d so called city girls. Besides, i hardly knw any girl in my village cos i visit it ones in a year(during xmas). This is y i need to start getting use to the city ones around me.
Ok God is ur muscle
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by chiefmidwife: 3:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Your case is as good as mine but am not afraid of telling a girl I love her..
My problem is that along the line after showing some interest they will always withdraw or start doing shakara
Am a graduate and working looking for a gf but could not get..
NB..the ones showing me interest I don't like them
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by 2kurupt(m): 3:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Catalyst4real:
This is exactly what happens when guys continuously hide under the shade of

1) I don't want anything to keep me from studying
2) Anything to distract me from serving God

3)Love is not what I need right now

All these flimsy excuses are a constructed strategy to conceal that inner "Timid, Liver-less, Ball-less" personality

Well said.

Most people commenting don't get the OP's point, it's not that he doesn't see them but he's a sissy in regards to expressing his feelings to them.

Moral of the story: Begin with the end in mind, stop forming book worm or brother righteous & insulate yourself from having a worthwhile interaction with the opposite sex, you need every experience you can get in this man & woman game.

@OP You can start by confiding in a matured, trusted female friend(most likely one you don't have romantic feelings for) your lack of confidence, she definitely can give you tips on how to woe ladies you identify to her

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 22, 2016
No it isn't Bad... In fact it's refreshing cool
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by george93(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2016
2kurupt:

Well said.

Most people commenting don't get the OP's point, it's not that he doesn't see them but he's a sissy in regards to expressing his feelings to them.

Moral of the story: Begin with the end in mind, stop forming book worm or brother righteous & insulate yourself from having a worthwhile interaction with the opposite sex, you need every experience you can get in this man & woman game.

@OP You can start by confiding in a matured, trusted female friend(most likely one you don't have romantic feelings for) your lack of confidence, she definitely can give you tips on how to woe ladies you identify to her
nice tip from u.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? by Aremu01(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Well, u could go online, make friends, this will enable you to judge if her character fits you n then express your feelings

(1) (Reply)

Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? / I Am In Love / How No Bra Day Temptation Affected Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.