Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Am In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love (1259 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love by fanyogoforever(f): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2016
Nairalanders i need your advice on a problem that has been bordering me . There is that friend of mine named obinna. We have been dating for 3 years. During the 3 years of our relationship he has never asked me for sex. . All of a suddenly he started demanding for sex. He threatened to break up our relationship if i don't give into his demand. I don't want to break up with him as I have fallen in love with him. But I don't want to break my promise of abstainance till marriage. What do I do.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by Destined2win: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2016
Is he spending on you?
Re: I Am In Love by fanyogoforever(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2016
Destined2win:
Is he spending on you?
Yes but he promised not to have sex with me till marriage. I agreed to date him because of his promise

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2016
What else do you offer him na??

He has realised there's no other thing you offer, and no sex till marriage means all you can offer is sex..

Girls sha.. You don't want to give him sex, you don't want him to get it outside, you don't want him to leave you to go and get it.. Very greedy life..

Nigga has probably stayed 3 years without sex, all the blue ballz episodes.. Constant torment, by now, the guy sperm go don dy germinate Inside him balls.. You still want to torture him more.. Chai..

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2016
DOUBLE TWALE FOR THE GUY!
Re: I Am In Love by Destined2win: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2016
fanyogoforever:

Yes but he promised not to have sex with me till marriage. I agreed to dated him because of his promise
What is your own contribution to the relationship
Re: I Am In Love by fanyogoforever(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Stand firmly with ur decision... Sex should NOT be done forcefully.... cool

If he cannot understand tat, then he is not the man for you... He shud respect ur decision but konji na bastard tat some men their brain was installed in their dick tongue
Re: I Am In Love by fanyogoforever(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If he cannot understand tat, then he is not the man for you... He shud respect ur decision but konji na bastard tat some men their brain was installed in their dick tongue

Thanks for the advise

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by Laveda(f): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2016
3 _fucking years, mehnn the Nigga has tried..
Re: I Am In Love by ikp120(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2016
Remind him of what he said at the beginning of the relationship. Tell him that you have not changed your stand. If he threatens again, tell him "okay" but don't break up with him. Let him be bold enough to end the relationship by himself on the basis of sex, which is silly.

If he leaves you, let him go. Delete everything about him and move on. He doesn't deserve you

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by stiflerdrug: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:

grin grin grin grin grin

I missed those smile my coco boi grin
Re: I Am In Love by stiflerdrug: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I missed those smile my coco boi grin

Lols. cheesy wink

Watsup now?
Re: I Am In Love by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols. cheesy wink

Watsup now?

I'm good.. I wanna go for a run but so damn lazy to move my azz... grin

How far na?
Re: I Am In Love by stiflerdrug: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm good.. I wanna go for a run but so damn lazy to move my azz... grin

How far na?

Lols am fine jhor.. Don't be lazy abeg tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am In Love by BiafranBushBoy: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Re: I Am In Love by pussyAvenger: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
fanyogoforever:
Nairalanders i need your advice on a problem that has been bordering me . There is that friend of mine named obinna. We have been dating for 3 years. During the 3 years of our relationship he has never asked me for sex. . All of a suddenly he started demanding for sex. He threatened to break up our relationship if i don't give into his demand. I don't want to break up with him as I have fallen in love with him. But I don't want to break my promise of abstainance till marriage. What do I do.
na only wen una see serious and dull pple una go dy form shit....u be virgin?.....tell me u never do anythin within dat three years.......That ur guy dull lyk jonathan....and u knw it
Re: I Am In Love by LorDBolton(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2016
OBTSubtle:
What else do you offer him na??

He has realised there's no other thing you offer, and no sex till marriage means all you can offer is sex..

Girls sha.. You don't want to give him sex, you don't want him to get it outside, you don't want him to leave you to go and get it.. Very greedy life..

Nigga has probably stayed 3 years without sex, all the blue ballz episodes.. Constant torment, by now, the guy sperm go don dy germinate Inside him balls.. You still want to torture him more.. Chai..

Lols d guy fit cum cobwebs o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Girl And Her Friend In Two Words / Banana/plantain/carrot/cucumber/cassava ( For Females) / Share Your Heartbreak Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.