Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians (45222 Views)

Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men / Encounter With 419ners And Scammers / *419ners Even Operate In Local Govt Offices In Lagos(my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by damsala(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
My own was last month when i lost 50000 to one mr Yakubu mohd jimoh at ministry of environment in the name of getting of a job. His contact is 08062264290.he demanded more but when i sense fraud i quit after sending #50,000
Ahmed0336:
4 years ago na God saved me from dis evil engr john. I almost wired 150,000k. Dat he was into solar panel kits bla bla bla even come give d phone to one fake Chinese. I understood d chinese man very clear cos i was then working with a construction firm and am familiar with their tone. d guy chop my 750mtn card self undecided I'm wiser now though grin
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by valnelly(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:
4 years ago na God saved me from dis evil engr john. I almost wired 150,000k. Dat he was into solar panel kits bla bla bla even come give d phone to one fake Chinese. I understood d chinese man very clear cos i was then working with a construction firm and am familiar with their tone. d guy chop my 750mtn card self undecided I'm wiser now though grin

I've had similar experience with this solar panel kits too...
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Chicent(m): 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Emmahunk:
When you encounter these heartless imbeciles, the safest and quickest way to save other unsuspecting members of the public is to report to the service provide . In this case, call mtn customer care on 180 and report the number. I assure you that within hours of investigation, the number will be blocked.
Thanks though.

does it stop the fact that they cant get another number to scam others?? The best way is informing other people by this means.
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by jamesibor: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wilson125:
Utoto ke nigeria adisong iwiek ndion ooo, if en catch am now, na devil go still chop d blame...

Da mkpo anyem amkpa mien idem tutu. Mme wuk mbio utoto ke enying Jesus. Odudu mmo abi wuo ikpu ikpu.
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Wilson125(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
jamesibor:

Da mkpo anyem amkpa mien idem tutu. Mme wuk mbio utoto ke enying Jesus. Odudu mmo abi wuo ikpu ikpu.
hehehe, ami mmesongo ke Amene! Amen!!!
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Wilson125(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Heheheh, mme sobo mme uwak amo ette..Abasi ayasuenne mmo kedekede..
lordcenred:

Eyen eka atang akpan iko
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by prinsam30: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nigerian scamming Nigerians since 16AD
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Fickie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
And the spammer is laughing at you now on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by nneh1(f): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
One fraudster sent me a text "Congratulation you have won 450000, you are among the36 lucky winners in the ongoing coca cola promo. Code No is (0316) call Mr bello office at 08122702683"
Oh fraudsters this is change try new method.
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by todayguest(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Had a similar experience on the 18th. The guy call and acted like someone I'd known by using my last name to convince me into believing. Without wasting any time, I asked to ascertain his ID. He said, he's Engr. Emma. I pressed further "from where" His reply "I thought as much oh! We worked together in Shell at Egbema" which is a lie. Immediately I recalled. This same guy called more than a year ago. He ran the moment I pressed to know him. So, now without any chance I told him "this is wrong number" Thereafter, I checked the 07066787373 on True-caller. It gave his name as "419 James Banigo. Thanks to the App.
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by acacia93: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
http://www.smscaster.com Dear customer, Due to our system upgrade your ATM CARD has been de_activated,to re_ activate call, Mr John on 08109756520.
THIS WAS THE. MSG THEY SENT TO ME. NOT KNOWING THAT A SCAMMER CAN'T SCAM A SCAMIST
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Olugbengaolusan(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mtn allows the 419 to operate. +2348131966193 defrauded me the sum of #10,000.
The customer named :Balogun John farm with account number 4983007161 claimed he supply eggs in an advert placed in an advert placed on jiji.com.
#10,000 was deposited into the account on the 25th February 2016 and since then the eggs have not been delivered.
Also a complaint letter had been submitted to customer service centre ecobank, 26/28,Energy filling station, Ilepo Alhaji Bus Stop, Egbeda. and a complaint to police I was told to bring #20,000 if am ready to fight the cause.

1 Like

Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by SeanDada1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:

I also fell for that scammer online for N1500 MTN card. Guys his real name is MAKINDE AZEEZ (A.K.A MANKIND). He's the owner of NAIJALOADED (naijaloadeddotcom) he lives in Ajah by Abraham Adesanya Estate, as at 3 years ago. That is his scam number. He operates mainly with his GTB Account. He's a real online thief and very rich yahoo boy!! He's even registered member here in nairaland and numerous sites on social media. Guys be wise and take note. Don't fall for that BASTARD. To prove my point kindly Google MAKINDE AZEEZ SCAM?" You will be amazed!!! He's the first guy you will see on Google after you must have searched his name, click on IMAGES on Google. See the CASTRATED FOOL BELOW!! Pls click on like and share as soon as possible!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by leokinguch(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
NXt time, use the number as an advert for the sale of a very cheap product on OLX...so people would bombered him with calls.....Idiotic Engr Idoko
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by stephenponti(m): 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
mineANDurs:
Op thanks for bringing it to our knowledge.
I wonder y some people will never choose to get a decent job! Mtsheew!!
Crime ain't justified @all. But you know a decent job ain't easy to get these days.
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by oscillation55(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Installing trucaller right away shocked shocked
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by zoomzu(f): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Same wit this one that will send you SMS that your BVN has issue asking you to call a particular number

Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by oscillation55(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2016
acacia93:
http://www.smscaster.com Dear customer, Due to our system upgrade your ATM CARD has been de_activated,to re_ activate call, Mr John on 08109756520.
THIS WAS THE. MSG THEY SENT TO ME. NOT KNOWING THAT A SCAMMER CAN'T SCAM A SCAMIST
This is too cheap for me, can't call anyone's number for things as this, would rather visit my bank or suspend that ATM till further notice grin grin
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by DonatusAdorns(m): 4:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Wilson125:
Utoto ke nigeria adisong iwiek ndion o, if em catch am now, na devil go chop d blame...
Eyeneka song idem o... Mkpo abadie ye afo
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Nina4u(f): 6:34am On Apr 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
Burn the bastąrd
Hay ..God go see your comment and your heart ..no matter what ..Thy shall not kill ..are you without sin? He should b prosecuted and go to jail ..report the matter
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by ceaser: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Oluwacolded:
beware of this Number 0817 432 5791 they will call you telling u that u should call them back that they have a business for you. Do not try to call them back

My MO is to prolong their calls for as long as possible by tryna play along. Put on speaker phone for friends around to enjoy the conversations and have such recorded as well. Then when I'm tired of the joke, I end the phone call with massive KO vituperations.

If the scammer calls for few seconds and asks me to call back, hin never ready to do business be that.
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by lordtim001(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Do you know that one called me one saying he was from GTB was and that my ATM would be blocked and that i should tell him my details: My name,the number at the front and back of the ATM card.He even asked for my pin....It was then i knew that he was trying to duplicate my ATM card and ask for my pin to "move" all my cash.

Please Beware!
Re: Phone Number 419ners Now Use to Defraud Nigerians by Ombudsman123: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
I got similar call yesterday from a crook who addressed himself as an engr, he used 08053476864 to make the scam call. I played along and wanted to find out who he is and how he got my name and number but he continued to delude himself with talks of how we met somewhere a long time ago, when it dawned on him that i am equally 'street smart' he quickly cut off the line. grin

Checks on truecalled revealed his name as Danjuma Audu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) / Male Prostitute Who Disguises As Woman Arrested In Lagos (Videos, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.